Author Topic: I got shot in the nuts (again)  (Read 3659 times)

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
I got shot in the nuts (again)
« on: January 14, 2008, 02:09:51 AM »
It was only about a month ago that my greatest fear while playing paintball became a reality.  Fortunately for me, the assailant was far enough away that the paintballs were traveling slow enough to bounce when they hit.  I also had a nice pair of baggy pants that had saved me from getting eliminated a few times in the past.  By the time testicular contact was achieved, the ball velocity was greatly reduced, but still sufficient enough to take note of.  Between the shock, pain, and falling back for cover, I nearly ended up flat on my face, but I was still in action for a while longer (until somebody finally clipped my giant tank).  I was also lucky that the majority of the impact force was directed between both of my fertilization producers.

This weekend, though, I wasn't so lucky.  I was on the front lines of a mounds course with my loveable Trracer pump trying to get into a position to grenade the enemy hill.  We had taken out most of the resistance, but there was still one person on the mound directly in front of us.  I had moved up to closer, yet more vulnerable, position, because I felt we had him pinned down pretty well.  Then I saw somebody pop up on the left side taking shots at our left flank, so I changed my stance ever so slightly to take a shot at him, in so doing exposing God's most precious gifts to the person directly in front of us, who just so happened to choose that moment to peek out and fire a couple shots, one of which landed square on my left testicle.

As I hobbled off of the field, my friend asked, "Where'd you get hit?"
"Guess."
"You're walking kind of funny.  You get shot in the butt?"
"No.  I wasn't that lucky."

More than a day later, I'm still feeling the effects.  I can't sit down too quickly or walk with my legs too close together.  I think it might be time for me to invest in a cup.

Edgecrusher

• Autococker
Re: I got shot in the nuts (again)
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2008, 02:27:39 AM »
*Edgecrusher ROFLES

I feel sorry for you, but you made my day, now I can work.

MaDMaN

• VM-68
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2008, 09:53:33 AM »
truly pwnt

Eiii

• Autococker
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2008, 10:15:10 AM »
Can this be a feature in dpball, please?

Zorchenhimer

• Autococker
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2008, 10:43:03 AM »
HAHAHAHA!  I can't imagine the pain.

KnacK

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2008, 11:11:35 AM »
Ive been shot in the jewels but I always wear a cup..

THe thing that realyl stings are neck shots, but  I wear a neck protector too.

probably the most painfull shot I ever took was in teh top of the head.  It was really hot and I didnt have my bandana on ( thick canvas camo) and I was leaning forward.....

Left a HUGE goose egg.

MaDMaN

• VM-68
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2008, 11:14:45 AM »
The most painful shot i endured in paintball was to my collar bone

Nitroboy

• VM-68
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2008, 08:54:37 PM »
Invest in that cup, it's well worth the money. After a few close calls, I decided to get one, and I have been thankful ever since I got it.

I don't know if you play speedball/xball, but if your ever going to do a superman into the snake, or anywhere else, DO NOT do it while wearing the cup. I had to learn that the hard way, and on hard turf. :'(

I don't know if this is just me but this made my day:
By the time testicular contact was achieved, the ball velocity was greatly reduced, but still sufficient enough to take note of.

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2008, 09:09:03 PM »
* throws cup aside *
"Looks like he'll be playing snake this round."

Wait, that sounds wrong.

Zorchenhimer

• Autococker
« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2008, 09:15:31 PM »
O_o

nightryder

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2008, 09:48:03 PM »
worst shot i got was when i jumped off this two story tower onto a garbage can...but the garbage can gave out and i got stuck and two guys behind me decided to lay on the trigger and shot me about 20 times in the back. had lots of welts the next day

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2008, 10:11:10 PM »
I had something like that happen, minus the jumping on a trash can part.  I was on an Xball field and rushed to the center X, but it didn't provide as much cover as I had hoped, and I was forced to leave either the top part of my body exposed or my feet.  Somebody clipped my shoe.  As I stood up and called myself out, I got lit up in the back.  Bonus balled x 14.

Along those same lines, somebody slid into a bunker and shot me and as I lifted my hand, he shot it from like a foot and a half away.  THAT stung.  It was all I could do to keep from unloading on him as I walked off of the field.

ch40s

• VM-68
« Reply #12 on: January 14, 2008, 10:11:49 PM »
darn sounds harsh Jitspoe.

Most painful shot I took was my ear in 35 degree weather, even through the mask it stung  severely and felt as if my ear was severed off.

y00tz

• Autococker
« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2008, 12:11:32 AM »
severed off.

Severed off so much is was removed, you say!

Haha, in my younger days I was shot up close on my arm by guy who obviously knew I was out, and without thinking I knocked him on the side of the head with my marker and he fell back on to an electric fence.  Haha punks :P

DaRkNeSS

• Autococker
« Reply #14 on: January 15, 2008, 01:30:18 AM »
Wow y00tz that's so funny.  Did a fight start?

coLa

• Autococker
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2008, 01:38:15 AM »
i thought there would have been some pics of the bruising. i was wrong. :'(

Eiii

• Autococker
« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2008, 01:45:20 AM »
I can get pics. Expect them by tomorrow.

Edgecrusher

• Autococker
« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2008, 05:44:24 AM »
Paint The Balls.

Re

• VM-68
« Reply #18 on: January 15, 2008, 06:53:11 AM »
* Re is crouched over, feeling the pain

KnacK

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #19 on: January 15, 2008, 07:45:40 AM »
I know a ref that got it good.....

I was on a pretty open field and this one dumba$$ ref wasnt watching the game close enough but he was in my line of fire.

After yelling " MOVE REF!!!" 2 times with no response, he got 2 welts to the back of the head.

I appologised after the round and he was cool about it, but darn, he had some marks......