Author Topic: Need help with REAL CAMO AND GHILLIES SUIT MATERIAL AND TAPE CAMO WHERE DO I GO?  (Read 2525 times)

itz kyle

• PGP
Hi, im purchaseing a walmart tippman 98 custom with a starter kit, this is my first purchase for a paintball gun then paintballs. i play paintball with a local (teen center)RECRUITAIONAL KID CENTER TO BE EXACT) but for teens only
I play with Blackcat paintball company for free with rental guns.

I'm good with a paintball gun i can run im only 13 and pain doesnt matter one game i got over shot by some ass 10times in the back returning to my spawn point he got booted out of the game for over shooting and a signal of (im out) raising ur gun)

And also does anyone know good fourm for paintball?

thanks. for ur time.

Spook

• Autococker
Why do you need camo for paintball?

Eiii

• Autococker
You sure you haven't taken too many shots to the head?

Poor-grammar-induced-bitterness aside, you can use google to find most of this stuff.

WarWulf

• Autococker
when i made one i bought a bunch of fake plants, at a craft store called Micheals. and since i have access to the millitary base i just buy my camo tape and stuff there. if you dont have access to a military base, try a hunting store i guess. then i guess the type of camo depends on where you are using it.

itz kyle

• PGP
outdoor world? eii i went to a paintball thing 2weeks ago i got shot in the head and i still feel the welt lol and sorry im young i cant spell for beans im a b average student ...

itz kyle

• PGP
and also the rental suck balls 25ft away it turns like nothing i shoot at people and there just standing.,..

itz kyle

• PGP
and also , there in abanded houses and woodland arena and a 15dollar ghillies suit at amazon http://www.amazon.com/Camo-Kit-Ultra-Light-Ghillie/dp/B00117TCP0/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=apparel&qid=1201423187&sr=1-1
and tape my gun with the camo wont be seen
« Last Edit: January 29, 2008, 11:22:28 AM by KnacK »

ViciouZ

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
Why do you need camo for paintball?

Woodsball.

I'd know, we don't have real speedball here :-(

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
http://www.theghilliesuits.com/paintball-ghillie-suit.html - what came up on google.  I might have to invest in something like this.  Just stand in the middle of the woods until somebody walks by, then scare the crap out of them.  "That tree just shot me!"

Spook

• Autococker
Woodsball.

I'd know, we don't have real speedball here :-(
obviously that's why people would get camo, but paintballs don't shoot nearly far enough to be able to sneak up on someone.

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
obviously that's why people would get camo, but paintballs don't shoot nearly far enough to be able to sneak up on someone.
That doesn't make sense.  If you're sneaking up on somebody, that kind of implies that you're getting close to them.

Camo is more for ambushes -- hiding in some soft cover and waiting for some unsuspecting player to wander within range.

Spook

• Autococker
My experience with woodsball is that no one is stealthy enough to sneak up close enough. especially since your eye is trained to look for moving objects.

iEATnoobs

• VM-68
Lolercopter. Buy a 3d leaf archery suit from cabela's or detectives. You get bounces like a mother intercourser.

Also.

www.pbnation.com 

;)