Poll

Do you(the community) think Warwulf should be banned?

Yes.
37 (61.7%)
No.
23 (38.3%)

Total Members Voted: 59

Author Topic: Community's Opinion On Whether Or Not Warwulf Should Be Punished  (Read 24711 times)

lekky

• Autococker
Re: Community's Opinion On Whether Or Not Warwulf Should Be Punished
« Reply #60 on: February 13, 2008, 01:50:04 PM »
I'm not trying to ban you, if you were capable of comprehension you would see that.
But since Carcoal has been banned, for a demo a year old, a standard has been set, that if you cheated in the past, and there is proof, you will be banned.
In your case, you admittedly hacked and told people how to, thus you should also be banned, as carcoal was, despite it being in the past.

Ideally, neither of you would be banned. But seeing as Carcoal is, how is it fair that you aren't?

!!!! The standard is wrong!!!

Y2J

• VM-68
« Reply #61 on: February 13, 2008, 01:51:18 PM »
Nice try... « Last Edit: Today at 02:45:36 PM by Y2J »

Prove what I edited. muahahhaa.

XtremeBain

• Developer
  • Autococker
« Reply #62 on: February 13, 2008, 01:53:05 PM »
Be careful what you ask for.

WarWulf

• Autococker
« Reply #63 on: February 13, 2008, 01:53:33 PM »
well y2j

you really dont know me that well
when i made my topic "my ban tim"
i didnt have 0 days on there. or anything under 256 days, i wouldnt mind the ban, because im that darn cool.
jitspoe edited it, probably didnt think i was being fair to myself.

also you dont know what ive said in the committee thread about me hacking in the past.
just stop before you make yourself feel stupid.

this was brought out to the public so prematurely that we in the committee havnt really had a chance to talk about it in there because we now have to defuse public relations again.

Y2J

• VM-68
« Reply #64 on: February 13, 2008, 01:53:53 PM »
!!!! The standard is wrong!!!

I agree... So it's either time to immediately remove carcoal's ban, or also ban Uni. Don't let another week pass before action is taken...

Y2J

• VM-68
« Reply #65 on: February 13, 2008, 01:56:37 PM »
well y2j

you really dont know me that well
when i made my topic "my ban tim"
i didnt have 0 days on there. or anything under 256 days, i wouldnt mind the ban, because im that darn cool.
jitspoe edited it, probably didnt think i was being fair to myself.

also you dont know what ive said in the committee thread about me hacking in the past.
just stop before you make yourself feel stupid.

this was brought out to the public so prematurely that we in the committee havnt really had a chance to talk about it in there because we now have to defuse public relations again.

Make myself feel stupid? How exactly am I doing that? You admittedly hacked in the past. Carcoal has been banned for hacking in the past. What puts you above Carcoal for not getting banned? And furthermore, please don't tell me you are partaking in any committee discussion involving your case. That is unfair to every person that has ever been brought up to the committee. NO ONE else has had the opportunity to be constantly present, and present their case, and let the committee handle it with that person constantly on them. Talk about unfair...

WarWulf

• Autococker
« Reply #66 on: February 13, 2008, 02:01:28 PM »
heh that is true. ^^ i do have a unique chance of slipping the noose right?  but that would be unfair to carcoal who is a member of my clan [fang] also to bdog who is a member and a real life friend.

lekky

• Autococker
« Reply #67 on: February 13, 2008, 02:02:43 PM »
I agree... So it's either time to immediately remove carcoal's ban, or also ban Uni. Don't let another week pass before action is taken...

Exactly..

ch40s

• VM-68
« Reply #68 on: February 13, 2008, 02:04:20 PM »
Ban

Y2J

• VM-68
« Reply #69 on: February 13, 2008, 02:05:28 PM »
I'm just saying. We have no proof that you aren't partaking in the debate on the committee. Being banned by the committee personally, I know I had no chance to present my case, and I'm sure many other didn't. This is just another one of the many problems that can be seen with the current committee set up. If there is even an investigation in to why you haven't been banned and carcoal is (which there should be) you should not be partaking in the thread, even though you are on the committee, because that is not fair to anyone else who has had committee action taken against them.

Y2J

• VM-68
« Reply #70 on: February 13, 2008, 02:11:36 PM »
By the way, Uni ---> instead of asking people on IRC for logs of me admittedly hacking, why not just forge one?

<uni> I hacked for at least 3 years and distributed hacks to every member of each clan I was in for those 3... probably about 40 people total and who knows who they sent them too.

OH MAN, I CAUGHT YOU>@!#@!#@!

James

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #71 on: February 13, 2008, 03:04:47 PM »
I got logs of Y2J admitting he cheated.

lekky

• Autococker
« Reply #72 on: February 13, 2008, 03:25:22 PM »
I'm just saying. We have no proof that you aren't partaking in the debate on the committee. Being banned by the committee personally, I know I had no chance to present my case, and I'm sure many other didn't. This is just another one of the many problems that can be seen with the current committee set up. If there is even an investigation in to why you haven't been banned and carcoal is (which there should be) you should not be partaking in the thread, even though you are on the committee, because that is not fair to anyone else who has had committee action taken against them.

hmm.. Jitspoe should probably block access to the committee forum where a case is brought forward involving a member (he might have already done so im not sure tbh)

Olbaid

• Autococker
« Reply #73 on: February 13, 2008, 03:27:16 PM »
No, I'm pretty sure when I was on the committee he posted many times in his own thread.

P!nk

• Autococker
_
« Reply #74 on: February 13, 2008, 05:18:11 PM »
Post removed
« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 02:00:04 AM by P!nk »

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #75 on: February 13, 2008, 11:14:01 PM »
Carcoal's ban was probably a bit too preemptive.  I thought, because of the content and the fact that it was just posted, that it was recent.  Plus I had people bugging me - wondering why I hadn't taken action yet, etc.  I haven't heard anything from carcoal, though.  I tried to ask him about it when the demo was first posted, but he had recently signed off of irc.  I figured he'd contact me after the ban.  I wouldn't use that case as a precedent.

Eiii

• Autococker
« Reply #76 on: February 13, 2008, 11:18:59 PM »
So is cola's ban going to be revoked, or...?

EDIT: I mean carcoal.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2008, 12:27:41 AM by Eiii »

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #77 on: February 13, 2008, 11:43:56 PM »
Nope.

Please some one direct me to direct proof that Uni hacked and gave out hacks?

Y2J

• VM-68
« Reply #78 on: February 14, 2008, 12:05:23 AM »
Nope.

Please some one direct me to direct proof that Uni hacked and gave out hacks?

By his own admission in one of these threads and well known before... (by his own admission)

By his own admission in one of these threads and well known before... (by his own admission)

coLa

• Autococker
« Reply #79 on: February 14, 2008, 12:25:23 AM »
So is cola's ban going to be revoked, or...?

my ban for what now?