Author Topic: -  (Read 5310 times)

QueeNiE

• 68 Carbine
Re: OH SNAP... It's a thread about RELIGION!!!
« Reply #20 on: February 17, 2008, 07:51:51 AM »
Gerrett.  Have you finished elementary school yet?

If you had, you would realize that yes, you do in fact see with your eyes, but there are special magical inventions, that help us to see things more closely.  These magical wondrous things I speak of are so highly top-secret I can not speak of them for fear of the government catching wind.  *cough* microscopes *cough*

Unless, without my knowing, atoms became transparent.

You  were warned. See ya in 7
« Last Edit: February 17, 2008, 08:07:45 AM by KnacK »

S8NSSON

• Autococker
« Reply #21 on: February 17, 2008, 09:34:21 AM »
OH LAWD...religion...

Disclaimer: *****    IMHO    *****

All books of religion are nice stories created by man to guide man.
All religions are groups aligned to a certain religious book, or an interpretation of a religious book.
Some religions are harmless, and help man through life. Other religions are harmful, and advocate murder and other hideous things towards and against man.

FACT: Jehovah's Witness' "dis-communicate" there own that break their rules. In the writings of the JW they are murdering this person. Because the laws of the land do not allow actual murder, they have create dis-communication instead.

God: Is there a God? People say that's completely a matter of faith. But is it? I would define "God" as a being higher than us, that has created, or set the rules that resulted in our creation of us, and, in some way, controls our destiny.

The world is an amazing place. Evolution is amazing. The universe, and all that it holds, is truly amazing. A random act?  Theoretically speaking, physics does not exist beyond that time of the singularity. This is obvious, as there was nothing before that time according to our frame of reference, which began with the big bang. BUT, logic tells us that something existed before hour zero of our universe. Someone, or something, directly, or indirectly, planted the seed of our universe. God?

I feel science is the only true religion. Science is the tool, path, and key to our creation, and, more so, our creator.

I appreciate constructive religions for what they are and do. They keep the mind of the simple man peaceful and protected from the truth of science and the fact that our creation and creator is out of our reach, and will be so for all of foreseeable time.

Ignorance is bliss.

Garrett

• Autococker
« Reply #22 on: February 17, 2008, 09:36:26 AM »
Gerrett.  Have you finished elementary school yet?

If you had, you would realize that yes, you do in fact see with your eyes, but there are special magical inventions, that help us to see things more closely.  These magical wondrous things I speak of are so highly top-secret I can not speak of them for fear of the government catching wind.  *cough* microscopes *cough*

Unless, without my knowing, atoms became transparent.

You  were warned. See ya in 7

Weekly ban time already? 

Yup and its yours now.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2008, 09:47:36 AM by KnacK »

Smokey

• Autococker
« Reply #23 on: February 17, 2008, 12:06:21 PM »
By the looks of this thread, KnacK is god ;)

Anyways,
Religion is one more harm than good IMO. Think of any war, Ever, and it all boils down to religion. That said, add in a little greed and some hate and you have the cause of global conflict.

Honestly, it baffles me how people can believe in some of the ridiculous things religions throw out there. I mean, Heaven & Hell? Those are the most ridiculous concepts imaginable.

But hey, to each his own.

KnacK

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #24 on: February 17, 2008, 01:39:01 PM »
What has really frustrated me recently is picking a presidential candidate based solely on his religious beliefs...

That's almost as good as " I'm voting for Hillary because she's a woman"

y00tz

• Autococker
« Reply #25 on: February 17, 2008, 01:42:53 PM »
* y00tz hopes KnacK doesn't see his Lieberman '08 yard sign

KnacK

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #26 on: February 17, 2008, 01:51:33 PM »
better than monica's ex-boyfriends wife and barack the magic negro

But I digress,
* KnacK shoves the thread back on topic....