Author Topic: I believe Jitspoe is weak for letting ex hackers contribute to the committee  (Read 6770 times)

Haze

• VM-68
wat kind of sh*t is that? i laugh when i see people that got caught hacking before talk disrespectful to current hackers like their sh*t doesn't smell.  thats why this game is a joke.  I wanna hear more about the committee contributing to doubling the amount of our community or something else positive and useful, instead of talking down to people as if they're going to do something to them.  i feel our freedom of speech is also being threatened when i read about "no mentioning of hacking". i feel we shouldn't let the crackheads in the committee control anything, they're goin to decrease the dp population.  these committee members arent very respectful to the newbies either lol, we need role models and not ex hackers who talk down to poeple.

XtremeBain

• Developer
  • Autococker
I know where to find a bunch of never-hackers who talk down to people.

atmays

• Autococker
I dont talk down to anyone

Mays for committee  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Zorchenhimer

• Autococker
These kind of things are starting to piss me off.  Everywhere you go there will be rules.  Even hacking forums/web sites have rules!  I can't stand it when people keep complaining about them, or crying when they get banned because they deliberately break the rules. 

I am also tired of people saying "This game sucks" or "this game is a joke."  If you don't like it, LEAVE!  No one is making you stay and cry like a baby.  What this community does not need is a bunch of people complaining about how things are run and doing absolutely nothing to help the situation out.  Those people, in my opinion, deserve to be perm banned.

Also, DO NOT call me a "crackhead".

[/rant]

WarWulf

• Autococker
im wondering who haze is talking about....

KnacK

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
+1 everything that Zorc is talking about.

magalhaes

• Autococker
I wish zorch would always post like this instead of try to be always nice. Pretty much ended this nonsense thread.

WarWulf

• Autococker
oh btw haze. Recently [cp]Acid also known as Vince, has caught me on weird irc networks like (irc.esper.net) on a #paintball chatroom trying to intrest people on joining dp from tippman.com . do any of the committee members even hang out in any chats that haze is in?. i certinly don't, so i don't understand where he gets these accusations of us not helping or bettering the community, so which one of your friends did we ban haze? I'm sure this is just some flame thread about us being unfair.. I allways go around looking to get people to download dp. Furthermore i don't understand where you get this wonderful idea of committee members are suppose to figure out ways of bringing more people to the community (personally that sounds kinda awesome). i go and find new people just cause its a nice thing to do. i never bring things up like that because I'm very modest and don't want any praise for spreading the word of q2dp.

also. don't call me a crackhead..

just a reminder too. the internet isn't the united states. sure you can have freedom of speech, as long as the owner\mods of this forum find it acceptable.

*edit*

oh yeah and the most important thing is haze. Ive never been caught cheating. i openly told on myself I'm pretty sure this topic is directed towards me. so basically i don't have any respect for you. but i also wont start calling you names. ill just let you be as you are entitled to your opinions

and jitspoe is not a weak person.. nor has he or ever will be.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2008, 10:57:13 AM by WarWulf »

Zorchenhimer

• Autococker
and jitspoe is not a weak person.. nor has he or ever will be.

I've got to hand it to him.  I'm not sure how he puts up with it.  :P

DrRickDaglessMD

• 68 Carbine
Haze, what do you ACTUALLY contribute to this community? The people you are attacking in this pointless post have contributed much more than you ever will, guaranteed.

If you want to see proactive change in the community, please go ahead and put some effort into it. If you can't be bothered and just want to play it, then just shut up and don't bite the hand that feeds.

- Dag

Dukky

• Stingray
So if somebody does something bad in the past, they're not allowed to contribute and help the community? Sounds a bit harsh, seeing as they're contributing probably more than you to the community, and you don't want them to because they've hacked in the past?

No matter what they've done, they should still have the right to have their say, hacker or non hacker

WarWulf

• Autococker
Haze, what do you ACTUALLY contribute to this community? The people you are attacking in this pointless post have contributed much more than you ever will, guaranteed.

If you want to see proactive change in the community, please go ahead and put some effort into it. If you can't be bothered and just want to play it, then just shut up and don't bite the hand that feeds.

- Dag

<3 <3

------------------------------------------------------------

one other thing i thought of haze. if people really had a problem with me being a ex-hacker. its been known i did in the past. before the committee elections was even thought up. why didnt you bring this up then... ^^ kindda pointless and cowardly attack.

Olbaid

• Autococker
I didn't know you hacked before the election took place, so I'm sure there were others who didn't as well.  It doesn't really matter anyways considering I didn't vote for you. :D

WarWulf

• Autococker
heh thats ok olbaid if you actually idled on channels with me then you would of known :P

wafflez205

• 68 Carbine
haze seriosly. my digital media teacher has done more for the community than you. he got me and a few friends into this game by downloading it as an after school game

WarWulf

• Autococker
i use to goto this gaming center near my old house and i installed dp on every pc there for the owner. a few weeks later i walked out front and i saw the owner 4 houses down ^^ turned out to be my neighbor. sucks though the thing kindda flopped and he ended up moving to california.

wafflez205

• 68 Carbine
point is haze has no idea what hes talking about

Eiii

• Autococker
You've made that clear, waffez. Please try to cut down on unnecessary posts. :)

xav93

• PGP
I think that if people do talk about hacks then there is nothing stopping them actually trying to post hacks which is not good as it ruins gameplay for everyone

Eiii

• Autococker
Nothing wrong with talking about hacks, so long as it's not at a functional level. What would be an issue is talking about making/obtaining hacks.