Author Topic: TARGET RANGE MAP??????  (Read 1289 times)

presmaddog

• PGP
TARGET RANGE MAP??????
« on: March 07, 2008, 09:37:43 PM »
Has anyone made a target range map? if so i would like a copy of it so i could use it in training for my clan. thanks! my email is paramedic2012@aol.com  or you can post on here. :):):):):)

DrRickDaglessMD

• 68 Carbine
Re: TARGET RANGE MAP??????
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2008, 05:53:38 PM »
There is a pretty neat target practice version of Shazam called ShazzTT (Shazam Time Trial) where you have to shoot the targets as fast as you can (there is a timer on the wall) with a variety of weapons to choose from.

http://digitalpaint.therisenrealm.com/maps/mirrorsearch?mapq=shaztt&minfilesize=&maxfilesize=&sort=filename&order=asc

- Dagless

presmaddog

• PGP
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2008, 03:44:06 PM »
Dude thanks i will try it. Ive been looking for this

Da_Assassin

• PGP
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2008, 10:49:50 PM »
I've been looking for something like a target map where I could practice compensating for speed.

[edit]
This really validates how sorry my aim is. 40 sec is terrible. Is there a way to check the time and a quick restart? Any other map like this?

Ima try to pgp it.

I was faster with pgp.

Garrett

• Autococker
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2008, 07:53:51 AM »
Once I hone my skills with BSP, is there a way to make the dummies actually move so they aren't just stationary?

[...]
I was faster with pgp.
Never understood how people can pgp so good.  I am good in other games with single shot but in DP, the pgp rate of fire and accuracy with no barrel, for me, makes me just suck with the pgp.

Da_Assassin

• PGP
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2008, 06:09:24 PM »
I wish there were more maps like this to mess around with