Author Topic: HomingBullet and Wanted using an Aim bot?  (Read 66840 times)

m7feettall

• Autococker
Re: HomingBullet and Wanted using an Aim bot?
« Reply #180 on: March 23, 2008, 08:55:58 AM »
I don't see why ya'll complain that his computer is not working.... Homing had a lot of time before to give his demo... He even had the time to post a stupid upload of W4de, so don't complain that he can't know, cuz he could have before, and never did...

Even so with his teammates complaining of innocence, I don't see them posting their demos, since they could have spec'd the whole round...

Quite true.

Jits asked for the demos on the 20th at a bit after  11:00 AM.

http://dplogin.com/forums/index.php?topic=12544.msg126133#msg126133

Homing posted an excuse at 2:00 PM

http://dplogin.com/forums/index.php?topic=12544.msg126164#msg126164

At 3:36 he complains again and gives no indication he is providing the demo.

http://dplogin.com/forums/index.php?topic=12544.msg126184#msg126184

On the 21st at 1 AM he had time to upload a demo of Wade.

http://dplogin.com/forums/index.php?topic=12628.msg126289#msg126289

And Jits decided to ban them for not producing the demos on the 21st at 9:30 in the evening.

So from 2:00 when he first posted about Jit's statement, until at least 1:00 AM the next day Homing had 11 hours to reflect on his situation and post a demo if he wished.

Homing twice said he was not giving the demo after Jits' statement. He had opportunity, but not the inclination.

coLa

• Autococker
« Reply #181 on: March 23, 2008, 11:07:21 AM »
don't forget the thread he started trying to get wade banned.

m7feettall

• Autococker
« Reply #182 on: March 23, 2008, 11:25:30 AM »
don't forget the thread he started trying to get wade banned.

That was the one at 1 AM. Or was there an additional one in another section?

^$hooter^

• Stingray
« Reply #183 on: March 23, 2008, 01:21:42 PM »
I left right before the committee was formed. I remember before bans were handled swiftly and promptly. Now I have came back to the game. Now it takes, 5 page threads, 100 demo reviews and pleading with the guilty to give up demos. If you already have definitive proof nothing else is needed, hand out the ban and quit bsing around.
quote from cola:
seems like the offenders have that extra time to get their affects in order before they are strucken with the
almighty ban stick.
The guilty do not deserve this pleasure of extra time. Just toss em.

Quite true.

Jits asked for the demos on the 20th at a bit after  11:00 AM.

http://dplogin.com/forums/index.php?topic=12544.msg126133#msg126133

Homing posted an excuse at 2:00 PM

http://dplogin.com/forums/index.php?topic=12544.msg126164#msg126164

At 3:36 he complains again and gives no indication he is providing the demo.

http://dplogin.com/forums/index.php?topic=12544.msg126184#msg126184

On the 21st at 1 AM he had time to upload a demo of Wade.

http://dplogin.com/forums/index.php?topic=12628.msg126289#msg126289

And Jits decided to ban them for not producing the demos on the 21st at 9:30 in the evening.

So from 2:00 when he first posted about Jit's statement, until at least 1:00 AM the next day Homing had 11 hours to reflect on his situation and post a demo if he wished.

Homing twice said he was not giving the demo after Jits' statement. He had opportunity, but not the inclination.

If things were right we wouldnt needed all this bs.

Though I really love the fact that the guilty is supposed to incriminate themselves. Funny how I thought the US gov't system was freaked up just because it takes forever for anything to get done. On here we ask the charged to provide evidence against themselves and still take forever.

Re

• VM-68
« Reply #184 on: March 23, 2008, 01:55:05 PM »
Now it takes, 5 page threads, 100 demo reviews and pleading with the guilty to give up demos.

From what I can tell, the decision was being made whether there were 5 page threads or not. I guess if they would have given up their "incriminating" demos it would have been like a confession and their ban time would have been half. If the demos were not incriminating, then I don't see what the problem with giving them up would be. It could only help them. I guess what I am getting at is it sounds like they were given an opportunity to confess to shorten their ban time. Just like the court system, if you plead guilty, you get a lesser sentence. Just my point of view.

^$hooter^

• Stingray
« Reply #185 on: March 23, 2008, 02:25:36 PM »
They wasnt asking for a confession, it was for further review. Which I dont get because well if the ones on here are definitive proof then there is no need for further review is there.

i_am_a_pirate

• Autococker
« Reply #186 on: March 23, 2008, 02:37:52 PM »
Though I really love the fact that the guilty is supposed to incriminate themselves.
They're not. When jits and the commitee investigate a cheater report, they don't go in as a prosecutor. They go in like the Jury. Therefore, they wern't asking for evidence against them, even if it was against, they were asking for evidence that could be for or against. They don't know if his demos are incriminating or not. Therefore, they were asking for evidence to defend the person, but at the same time asking him to incriminate himself (if the evidence was against him). He cornered himslef into this.

coLa

• Autococker
« Reply #187 on: March 23, 2008, 05:16:03 PM »
i don't even know what to say anymore. shooter, you clearly are not comprehending anything you are reading. the facts are out there. the explanation as to why the demos were asked for is out there. the explanation as to why the committee takes so long to pass judgment is out there. read, re-read and read again. understand what you are reading. take some time to think about it, then come back and post.

forget what you have learned in your 6 years of gaming. jitspoe has his own way of dealing with all of this drama. clearly alot of people aren't happy, but it's working and has been working for quite some time now.

in the end they both got banned for using the hack. sure if it wasn't for the keen eye of olbaid himself, they probably would not have been caught. 1 day or 5 days, 1 page or 10 pages, the hackers get what they deserve. why worry about how long it takes to do it?

Edgecrusher

• Autococker
« Reply #188 on: March 23, 2008, 06:52:55 PM »
Lock and forget.

magalhaes

• Autococker
« Reply #189 on: March 23, 2008, 06:56:28 PM »
They shouldnt be banned jits plz help they are my friends they accidentally erased their demo plz no ban

Byz

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #190 on: March 23, 2008, 07:06:52 PM »
They shouldnt be banned jits plz help they are my friends they accidentally erased their demo plz no ban
I hope your joking. Can't you see it from the demos? They are clearly using some kind of an aimbot.

magalhaes

• Autococker
« Reply #191 on: March 23, 2008, 07:37:17 PM »
Jesus Christ

^$hooter^

• Stingray
« Reply #192 on: March 23, 2008, 07:50:25 PM »
I'm comprehending fine. You guys like to drag your feet on making judgments. Look demos are an exact replica of what happens in the game. The proof is there, there is no reason for dragging it out. I just come from games where something is posted that proves a hack is in use, and they are banned promptly. This process is full of bs. Im just asking that they take the bs out of it. I dont know it just seems to work, and keeps the integrity of the game. Im really starting to think this community likes drama.

vLaD

• Autococker
« Reply #193 on: March 23, 2008, 08:11:32 PM »
cause we got a bunch of homo's that love drama playing dp shooter

Olbaid

• Autococker
« Reply #194 on: March 23, 2008, 08:16:03 PM »
Jitspoe, please make me a forum moderator.

Homingbullet

• VM-68
Re: Global Ban List Made Public
« Reply #195 on: March 25, 2008, 12:41:41 PM »
jitspoe i would love to post my demo of blitz so  i can have a 32 day ban. I don't understand why my ban is 64 days... i really dont have the demos, also its a first time offense why do we get 64 days??? jitspoe please let me know cause i dont think the ban is fair... :(

EDIT: jitspoe u also mentioned about creating a system where we can pay our  ban off. Is  there something like that set up yet? I love this game to much and don't think we deserve the 64 day ban!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #196 on: March 25, 2008, 01:22:30 PM »
jitspoe i would love to post my demo of blitz so  i can have a 32 day ban. I don't understand why my ban is 64 days... i really dont have the demos, also its a first time offense why do we get 64 days??? jitspoe please let me know cause i dont think the ban is fair... :(

EDIT: jitspoe u also mentioned about creating a system where we can pay our  ban off. Is  there something like that set up yet? I love this game to much and don't think we deserve the 64 day ban!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You expect fair treatment for unfair behavior?

KnacK

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #197 on: March 25, 2008, 01:25:47 PM »
EDIT: jitspoe u also mentioned about creating a system where we can pay our  ban off. Is  there something like that set up yet?
That option never worked out so it's no longer in effect.

I love this game to much and don't think we deserve the 64 day ban!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You are now paying the price for your actions.  If you wanted a lesser ban you should have handed over your demo in the first place.

Spook

• Autococker
« Reply #198 on: March 25, 2008, 02:10:04 PM »
Lmao, this is quite humorous.

First you refuse to hand over the demo, now you want to. ahaha

Go on, I'm entertained.

atmays

• Autococker
« Reply #199 on: March 25, 2008, 06:00:38 PM »
You expect fair treatment for unfair behavior?

I would expect fair treatment for anyone. This also the first time I have seen someone get their banned doubled for not posting demos.