Author Topic: HomingBullet and Wanted using an Aim bot?  (Read 66847 times)

Bix

• Autococker
Re: HomingBullet and Wanted using an Aim bot?
« Reply #220 on: January 11, 2009, 11:09:07 PM »
whats really sad is this ban is for nothing. simply for being a decent player. caught again? cliipz? caught at what being good?

If you got banned for being a decent player...i wonder how long my ban is going to be for being an amazing player.

Clipz

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #221 on: January 11, 2009, 11:11:22 PM »
As much as I love to give homing a hard time, Do you have proof he used them in matches or just took a picture?

What ever happened innocent until PROVEN guilty?

I guess times have changed.

Homingbullet

• VM-68
« Reply #222 on: January 11, 2009, 11:11:47 PM »
guys this is the reason for my ban look at the barrels by flag one they are brick. the sad part is i never used them in a pub and i got a ban. why?
http://img353.imageshack.us/img353/9610/sshot128xj8.jpg

and they have no proof i used them... because i never did. this is really pathetic. never used in a pub.

EDIT: they asked me for every barrel texture i had i gave them every1 but for some reason they still banned me. i never used this brick in no match or pub server

eMo

• VM-68
« Reply #223 on: January 11, 2009, 11:52:55 PM »
I'm going to have to say my pforest looks NOTHING like that. Why is it so bright and odd coloured?
No point in arguing it homing, I don't think I've seen a ban reversed and I doubt there going to reverse a ban for a re-offender

Homingbullet

• VM-68
« Reply #224 on: January 11, 2009, 11:57:04 PM »
i got banned for nothing!!!!! there should be a ban reverse i didnt do anything wrong... and there are players on dp who say my textures r real ugly... u prob dont have hr4 thats why yours dont look same.
done with dp.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2009, 01:24:52 AM by Homingbullet »

vLaD

• Autococker
« Reply #225 on: January 12, 2009, 01:19:20 AM »
because emo get some hr4's and it will improve if ur gpu can handle it.

Kaos

• VM-68
« Reply #226 on: January 12, 2009, 01:24:16 AM »
For One homing is using my hr4 pack which Ive been planning to release when its 100 percent done he has a early beta and merely exploited it by renaming some textures so they end up like that. The ban shouldn't be taken away completely cause he did get caught using a aimbot but as for modified textures that should be reversed cause they r so many People , so many hr4's packs released unofficially and officially within DP and the main cause of that would be theirs no standard hr4 pack for DP. Yes, jitspoe is working on this but until it happens u cant really call them modified i would say their mainly exploited cause my hr4 pack nearly doesn't look like that on pbcup_pforest if any committee member wants these textures to see what I'm taking about pm me on these forums,irc , xfire or even in game ill gladly upload and link them to u but this ban should be lowered 128 days is by far too absurd for what has been done i think

Homingbullet

• VM-68
« Reply #227 on: January 12, 2009, 01:26:01 AM »
koas this ban is  simply because of the textures no aimbot... aimbot was from way long ago from first ban. for this ban its textures only.

Kaos

• VM-68
« Reply #228 on: January 12, 2009, 01:34:20 AM »
bah w.e anyways i let u use my pack then u exploit them not my fault u did that bro ...

Justinph5

• Autococker
« Reply #229 on: January 12, 2009, 02:00:42 AM »

vLaD

• Autococker
« Reply #230 on: January 12, 2009, 02:06:09 AM »
anyone that thinks those 2 barrels make as big as difference in the game as a 128 day ban needs to be slapped. in reality it makes no difference. you can go back to the old textures and u will still play  the same. since some of us can afford better pc's, we like higher  res textures. sue us. half the time u know where the person is just by looking at his spray. and for a minor issue i would say a minor ban no more then 2 weeks. at least try to keep dp on its feet.

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #231 on: January 12, 2009, 02:10:09 AM »
anyone that thinks those 2 barrels make as big as difference in the game as a 128 day ban needs to be slapped. in reality it makes no difference. you can go back to the old textures and u will still play  the same. since some of us can afford better pc's, we like higher  res textures. sue us. half the time u know where the person is just by looking at his spray. and for a minor issue i would say a minor ban no more then 2 weeks. at least try to keep dp on its feet.

It's ok to use Hi-res textures.
Just it's not ok to rename those textures and change them all around, making it easier to see.

BigT

• Stingray
« Reply #232 on: January 12, 2009, 02:43:52 AM »
Can I change them around then if it makes it harder to see? Your argument doesn't hold up considering all of the highres textures use different sources for their images which may or may not make it easier to see. You may be using a highres image of a brown rock while i use a grey one. Would I be banned for using textures that had no red and instead a different color if I was color blind? Some people can not see the color red and that sets them at a huge disadvantage on most maps. Jits you should try to make the game more accessible to people.  You all need to focus on the real offenders instead of trying to ban as many people from the game as you can for silly little reasons that barely fit into your obscure rules. If you seriously think that you are going to lose a match cause some guy has brown barrels you need to practice more or stop playing. I doubt this has to do with the actual game as much as some hostility between the players though.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Color_blindness

Also, barrels are normally brown anyways and some people like to go for that realistic look.

dystro

• Stingray
« Reply #233 on: January 12, 2009, 06:29:45 AM »
I think jitspoe needs to make the game scan the date and filesizes on the hr4's on the next build.  This way there will be no more problems or exploiting... simple as that.  Also there's no reason to come up with excuses for doing this because it stems from the greyscaling/whiting out textures that ppl were getting banned for a couple years ago.  Only reason people decided to just move around the hr4's was because they knew it was undetectable... go figure.  One person finds out about it and spreads it and next thing you know half the community is doing it.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2009, 06:50:03 AM by dystro »

Bix

• Autococker
« Reply #234 on: January 12, 2009, 09:02:43 AM »
I need to agree with bigt, and really...125 days for a brick barrel?

i_am_a_pirate

• Autococker
« Reply #235 on: January 12, 2009, 10:24:55 AM »
I need to agree with bigt, and really...125 days for a brick barrel?
The way the bans work is that it starts at something like 30 days i think, and then doubles everytime he gets banned. so it's like 30 days --> 60 days --> 126 days. He's been banned before

Oh and the reason why you're not allowed to modify the textures is because on maps like the one shown, you could rename all textures to the same ones so whenever you saw anything that wasnt brick, you knew to shoot at it.

Homingbullet

• VM-68
« Reply #236 on: January 12, 2009, 11:26:46 AM »
lol that would be so stupid to have a barrel texture for everything that would be so ugly also - my first ban was 32 days i dont get it why the second one is so big??? as to knowing that this was illegal i was told its legal so i had no idea that doing that was wrong...
but the fact that i never used them is what i dont understand. im banned just for checking the textures out

zimtstern

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #237 on: January 12, 2009, 11:45:45 AM »
I like the walls in homings screen.
If they are allowed can anyone send it to me or post a link?

capo

• VM-68
« Reply #238 on: January 12, 2009, 02:23:18 PM »
Sad how uR dies because of what homing did to his textures. And it's sad that his ban was that long, although I understand that it's doubled.

Anyways, I'm done. GG dp, i'll be back soon, or not.

Rocky

• Autococker
« Reply #239 on: January 12, 2009, 03:22:30 PM »
lmfao he got banned cos of the barrels? LOL