Author Topic: HomingBullet and Wanted using an Aim bot?  (Read 67687 times)

Byz

• 68 Carbine
Re: HomingBullet and Wanted using an Aim bot?
« Reply #40 on: March 16, 2008, 03:33:24 PM »
Here is carp:

http://loluploads.com/992186

17:30
16:35
13:45
11:50
11:35
8:50
6:15
i got bored and stopped watching

GG, not as obvious but there
6:15 looked very obvious.

Homingbullet

• VM-68
« Reply #41 on: March 16, 2008, 03:53:33 PM »
its clearly obvious that biz was aimbotting lol but had his fov set to 10 or 20 here he is shooting his own players. biz has his setting in his aimbot set very low and shoots his own players only when they r real close to his crosshair u can c when his players r in view his line shifts to them. or if they have each other in view they dont aim torward that direction for fear of being caught. its clear that cc had aimbot! lmfao u guys r trying to ban us for aimbot when in there case its even more obvious. watch that same demo that biz posted please
19:30
18:30
16:10
15:40

EDIT: byz its sad how u r saying that we r clearly aimbotting when u cant even see nothing there.

EDIT: im done debating whether we were hacking or not olbaid is one of the committee members so im sure nothing will happen to cc but what ever the committee decides im sure it will be reviewed and talked over so committee its all up to u.

deranged your a retarted kid who trying to act big none of this has to do with you so be quiet. aight big boy u obviously dont no anything about the aimbot cc uses. bix knows what im talking about and i know he will deny it
« Last Edit: March 16, 2008, 04:37:17 PM by Homingbullet »

Deranged

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #42 on: March 16, 2008, 04:11:43 PM »
Trying to cover up for your blatant hacks by saying someone who is obviously not hacking is. Gotta try to bring everyone down with you when you break the rules eh? How mature for a 22 year old married man.

Byz

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #43 on: March 16, 2008, 04:17:29 PM »
Lmao dude. Are you saying you dont see any suspicious in blitz or carpathian? And if you are saying you dont use aimbot send us your demo. Explain why you shoot your teammates then right away the enemy? It's so funny.

Hades

• PGP
« Reply #44 on: March 16, 2008, 04:22:39 PM »
Either way this outcome is, going to darkness for information is about as funny as a midget hitting a grown man in the crotch.  Because darkness is full of excrement will always be full of excrement and is banned.  Should have no impact of the situation and be ashamed you wasted your time asking him.  He just loves to hear himself talk and nothing he says can be taken at face.

atmays

• Autococker
« Reply #45 on: March 16, 2008, 04:37:35 PM »

A.) we were looking at demos from 2-3 weeks ago. scores were 50-6 and such.

C.) cheating is the only thing that let you win, we beat you on carp with ease, then Antioch2(we said 10 maps and you said 1 so we agreed to it for tie) was a complete smashing. I believe somewhere in 30-15.

t least, if you guys aren't using any aimbot, could we see your demos? of carp and blitz?

EDIT - wanted posted while i was typing.
i believe we smashed you on Antioch2.

WE didn't play CC a couple weeks ago. Considering I was uR and the bullets was vLt.

When we made vA our style of play changed.

And the last match wasn't a complete smashing. Carp and Antioch2 both was close maps. I believe we lost by 5 on Carp and 5 on Antioch2.

Not saying that is completely accurate i need to watch demos to see actual score but it was a close match. Why lie? You won the match.

I think at this point Jitspoe response is the only response I wanna see. His response the only one that matter.

I watched the demos and I don't think they are hacking and after playing with these dudes for along time you learn how they play and such. I always check where my teammates are giving the recon since vent could lag sometimes. On blitz shooting at your teammate, I don't stop shooting cause someone could easily do the big jump and MERK you. So don't release shoot. Same with Homing and Bullet.

They are not hacking.

m7feettall

• Autococker
« Reply #46 on: March 16, 2008, 04:43:19 PM »

sorry byz u dont deserve to c my demos i dont show no1 how i play.

Then send your demo only to Jitz. He doesn't play much anyway and wouldn't care about your strategy. Then you could clear your name.

There, objection overcome.

On blitz shooting at your teammate, I don't stop shooting cause someone could easily do the big jump and MERK you. So don't release shoot. Same with Homing and Bullet.

They are not hacking.

I don't have any issue with lining, constantly shooting, or shooting in the direction of your teamate. The man's cursor jumped back and forth right to their heads in a split second. That is not normal procedure no matter how you cut it.

That demo of just the 10:17 incident didn't play for me. But if someone could make a fraps video of it I think it would be painfully obvious. This wasn't just spraying around a bit or getting a view of things while you hold down the button.

m7feettall

• Autococker
« Reply #47 on: March 16, 2008, 04:45:32 PM »
doh, double.

rez

• PGP
« Reply #48 on: March 16, 2008, 05:17:09 PM »
Completely obvious.  Atmays should be banned for sticking up for them, and the hackers should get an even longer ban for trying to deny it.

Cameron

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #49 on: March 16, 2008, 05:41:27 PM »
Really i cant really b bothered watching the demos.  Many times I've played Homing and got owned (partly cos i suck) but he was getting me out of no-where.  Didn't expect wanted to be a part of it though.

atmays

• Autococker
« Reply #50 on: March 16, 2008, 05:42:22 PM »
Completely obvious.  Atmays should be banned for sticking up for them, and the hackers should get an even longer ban for trying to deny it.

Im not sticking up for anyone im stating my opinion like everyone else here. Like I said its only one response that matters.

rez

• PGP
« Reply #51 on: March 16, 2008, 05:59:38 PM »

They are not hacking.
That's not an opinion. That's a definite statemant. You shouldn't side with them when its obvious they are cheating.

Jeremi

• PGP
« Reply #52 on: March 16, 2008, 06:17:21 PM »
actually he thinks they're not hacking.

it's his opinion.

Cameron

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #53 on: March 16, 2008, 07:17:54 PM »
actually he thinks they're not hacking.

it's his opinion.
Exactly, its his opinion, not what the demos may show.

rez

• PGP
« Reply #54 on: March 16, 2008, 07:37:30 PM »

Deranged

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #55 on: March 16, 2008, 07:44:09 PM »
Siding with rez here. A statement of an opinion is like "I don't think they hack", atmays was trying to state it like a fact. I doubt he's watched the demo, and if he did he is in some crazy kind of denial I've never even heard of.

Garrett

• Autococker
« Reply #56 on: March 16, 2008, 07:54:41 PM »
In the demos, it seemed that vA knew that they had an aim bot.  Wanted and bullet were in the whole time (aside from the times they disconnected and reconnected) and were never 'subbed' out.

atmays

• Autococker
« Reply #57 on: March 16, 2008, 07:54:54 PM »
lol deranged

and Garret why sub the guys doin the best

Cameron

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #58 on: March 16, 2008, 08:02:49 PM »
lol deranged

and Garret why sub the guys doin the best
mabye cos they had teh hacks and the others didnt?

Bling

• Stingray
« Reply #59 on: March 16, 2008, 08:05:06 PM »
LOL did they finally get caught? if so nice. been saying it for a while now.
I haven't watched the demo's but someone pasted the link here so i figured i'd check it out, update after i watch demo.

Pretty obvious Want3d is aimbotting.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2008, 08:40:29 PM by Bling »