Author Topic: so I finally....  (Read 5597 times)

digi

• 68 Carbine
so I finally....
« on: November 09, 2005, 12:17:44 PM »
... had the pleasure of playing with this 'pinobot' character..

Let me tell you...
Biggest newbie in the history of DP.
I think he should be banned from every server for the rest of eternity. EVERY single death.. "CHEAT." "HACK." "CHEAT." .. Even when he'd get hit from behind. You can't possibly think its a hack when you dont even know where the freak you got hit from, moron.

Oh, not to mention he would sit behind the same crates in pbcup every round staring at flag.. and then when people hit him he'd wonder how they knew where he was. Use your freaking brain you douche bag.

Delete DP. You will never improve with that type of moronic attitude.
Good bye.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2005, 04:13:10 PM by digi »

Dirty_Taco

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
_
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2005, 03:58:13 PM »
Post removed
« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 01:08:34 AM by Dirty_Taco »

loial21

• Autococker
Re: so I finally....
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2005, 05:31:15 PM »

Let me tell you...
I think he should be banned from every server for the rest of eternity. EVERY single death.. "CHEAT." "HACK." "CHEAT." .. Even when he'd get hit from behind. You can't possibly think its a hack when you dont even know where the freak you got hit from, moron.

Oh, not to mention he would sit behind the same crates in pbcup every round staring at flag.. and then when people hit him he'd wonder how they knew where he was. Use your freaking brain you douche bag.

Good bye.
Don't over react, what did you expect, not everyone can be PGP king.  :)
Calling someone a cheat does not make you a newb, ignorant perhaps and child like, but so is name calling.
+1  ;D

digi

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2005, 05:33:06 PM »

Let me tell you...

Good bye.
Don't over react, what did you expect, not everyone can be PGP king.  :)
Calling someone a cheat does not make you a newb, ignorant perhaps and child like, but so is name calling.
+1  ;D

Yes it does make you a newb. I'd like you to name one skilled/respected DPer that has 'cheat' and 'hack' bound. Please.. Just one.

pinobot

• VM-68
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2005, 06:52:23 PM »
Show me your recorded game, it's the "pro" thing to do, isn't it?

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2005, 07:00:21 PM »
jk ok your point is made digimon, touche
but perhaps you were a little to harsh on the whine bot.

pinobot

• VM-68
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2005, 06:20:05 AM »
LIES.
For your amusement i made a demo, never done that before but just to set the record straith, i don't ALWAYS say cheat.
Nr. 1 is a little short just to see if it would work. :P
http://rapidshare.de/files/7432526/pinobot.rar.html

S8NSSON

• Autococker
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2005, 07:47:36 AM »
pinosbot: The fact that you don't spew at the mouth in-game is proof positive that this subject has served its purpose.

pinobot

• VM-68
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2005, 08:32:29 AM »
nm, if i think someone cheat i say so. And most of the time it's not just me that thinks something smells and cries out.

FlameStr0m

« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2005, 02:52:45 PM »
LMAOROFLELOLLMFMFATFO!!!!!

digi

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2005, 07:24:13 PM »
nm, if i think someone cheat i say so. And most of the time it's not just me that thinks something smells and cries out.

Yes. It is just you.
Even the newbies were saying "be quiet idiot".

ProFalcon

• PGP
« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2005, 08:01:24 PM »
i am going to have to agree...
pinot bot, just tone it down a little.
digi, i would say the same to u too.

digi

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2005, 08:23:07 PM »
i am going to have to agree...
pinot bot, just tone it down a little.
digi, i would say the same to u too.

No.

pinobot

• VM-68
« Reply #13 on: November 11, 2005, 09:05:38 AM »
Well, got my first ever wallhack today just to make the odds even, can you say "congratulations pinobot", see you 'round.

IronFist

• Autococker
_
« Reply #14 on: November 11, 2005, 09:37:21 AM »
Post removed
« Last Edit: July 25, 2010, 11:04:30 PM by IronFist »

S8NSSON

• Autococker
« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2005, 10:01:34 AM »
You see, THIS is the attitude of people that should not be wasting the air we breath.
"I think everyone is cheating, so i'll cheat myself."
What a crock of $hit.

pinobot you just officially made it into my book of degenerates right along side ironfist, neo3000, and a few others.

What happened to the pjilosophy: "I'll play honestly no matter what. And revel in the fact that even if I lose I did it with dignity. And when I win I will win with pride." ?

Another newbie that couldn't make it past the learning curve and discover any true talent that may lie beneath.
And a very nice fukoff to whomever or wherever you got these hacks from.

It will be funny when your wallhacks still leave you where you always are, low on the scoreboard at the end of the game.

HA! Lehoooseher

pinobot

• VM-68
« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2005, 10:30:34 AM »
Ok, i get your point but i just had to know how it works, i also didn't try to hide it and make it look i was king of the hill.
Made a demo: http://rapidshare.de/files/7486646/wallhack.dm2.html
What i found really interesting is that it's not the cheat itself that makes you play better, ofcource you get more kills knowing where people hide, but the fact that you can fight without worrying if someone will shoot you in the back so you're much more focussed toward a single enemy.

digi

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #17 on: November 11, 2005, 11:15:10 AM »
Well, got my first ever wallhack today just to make the odds even, can you say "congratulations pinobot", see you 'round.

Good job. I'll still own you with that newbie poop on. Wallhacking just makes you stupid. It's bad enough you already know nothing, and have no skill what so ever.. now you're just killing the chance of ever learning. If you're good and start wallhacking, you lose your game smarts. If you blow, you'll probably get a tad better because you see everyone, but you're learning nothing. You'll still lose to people who are half decent.

If GT doesn't ban this guy, I dunno what to say. People wallhack openly and GT doesn't give a crap. It's sad. eR33t was the only clan that actually banned hackers from their server. GT let ganja wallhack 24/7.

PS - pinobot.. get aimbots, wallhacks, whatever your newbie ass can find, and lets 1v1. You'll still get massacred.

D out.

digi

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #18 on: November 11, 2005, 11:18:15 AM »
Ok, i get your point but i just had to know how it works, i also didn't try to hide it and make it look i was king of the hill.
Made a demo: http://rapidshare.de/files/7486646/wallhack.dm2.html
What i found really interesting is that it's not the cheat itself that makes you play better, ofcource you get more kills knowing where people hide, but the fact that you can fight without worrying if someone will shoot you in the back so you're much more focussed toward a single enemy.

Wallhacks can't see behind you.
freaking retard.

Blitz

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #19 on: November 11, 2005, 11:22:34 AM »
Any responsible server admins should take action to ban anyone who has the audacity to post screenshots/demos of them cheating on a public forum. QED