Author Topic: 2fort5 water  (Read 1949 times)

Hobo

• VM-68
2fort5 water
« on: November 10, 2005, 03:09:48 PM »
  As pinobot stated in another thread, on the EV1 (lioals in this case) you cannot easily get out of the water on the map 2fort5.  I thought he was just newbin it, but I couldn't get out either.  I can still get out of the water on other servers so I'd guess this is result of a build change.

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
Re: 2fort5 water
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2005, 04:54:09 PM »
I'll look into it.  Thanks.

Hobo

• VM-68
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2005, 12:50:27 AM »
  OK, maybe I was newbin it too.  I saw the map was on loials server again so I joined and tested getting out of the water again.  In pregame mode it's actually not that hard to get out of the water if you know how, but it's certainly not noob friendly.  To get out I had to quickly press the jump, crouch and angle up out of the water buttons.  So I don't remember it always being quite so tough to get out but I could be wrong.

digi

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2005, 12:23:46 PM »
  OK, maybe I was newbin it too.  I saw the map was on loials server again so I joined and tested getting out of the water again.  In pregame mode it's actually not that hard to get out of the water if you know how, but it's certainly not noob friendly.  To get out I had to quickly press the jump, crouch and angle up out of the water buttons.  So I don't remember it always being quite so tough to get out but I could be wrong.

No. It was never hard to get out.

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2005, 05:34:56 PM »
I had the same problem.  Btw hobo I loaded that map too test it , funny must had just missed ya, good thing for you ;) 

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2005, 12:42:24 AM »
It looks like I've already fixed this.  The servers just haven't been updated.  There are a couple more things I want to work on before I mess with the evils of Linux to compile the code for ev1, but it'll be fixed shortly.

Eiii

• Autococker
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2005, 01:40:26 AM »
It looks like I've already fixed this.
I don't know why, but that made me laugh. I bet it's those cookies and their 'too much sugar'.

I'm typing fast. But I'm messing up some. You know how if you go down stairs too fast, you trip over your own feet? That's how I feel, but I'm typing too fast.

OMG METAPHOR!