Author Topic: I'd like a list of console commands as well as quote lists. THANKS  (Read 2150 times)

play3r1

• VM-68
Ok, first off, I'd like a list of ALL the console commands, I can't find it anywhere. Here are some that I know so far, if you can't find the list, just post the ones you know:

1. connect ip.......connect to a particular server
2. password (password here).... enter a password to get into a password-locked server
3. fov 0+ ex. fov 23..... zoom in or zoom out, I'm not sure at what point it is normal after zooming in
4. impulse 101...the screen is all shakely and looks like you are moving but you are not; not sure how to undo that one whithout disconnecting, and I'm not sure what other numbers besides 101 work.
5. say (what you want to say here).... talk to others while downloading a map, if I'm not mistaken, it will say console is talking
6. crosshair 0-14.... change your crosshair
7. wave (1-4)....do a visual maneuver for your friends, if I'[m wrong it's wav (1-4), tell me all you know about this one.
8. cl_hudscale 0-2.... I know that wasn't the correct command for that one, but I know there is a command to downsize or up size the hud, let me know what it is.
9. topspeed.... tells you the record for who went the fastest on that map and who set it
10. spedometer.... tells you your speed that you are going (I could never get this one to work, let me know what I did wrong)
11. brightness 0+.... I know that's not the correct command for brightness, but I'm not sure what is.
12. max_fps 60... I'm thinking that's not the right command but I'm not sure what is. It's supposed to somehow keep you from getting kicked out of a server every 5 seconds. let me know more about that one, I don't know much about it
13. menu setup_funname.... modify the color of your name

Well, I that's all I can presently think of, pretty pathetic huh? Let me know if there is a list of console commands, or add some you know and fill me in on some of the ones I don't know about. Thanks

"I'm stained"..... not sure where that one's from
"I am the champion, I AM THE CHAMPION, no time for losers because I am the champion. Oh, the worlllllllllduh" .....Simpsons
"OMG they killed kinny"..... SP
The noise it makes when you pick up a gun or a nade... I think it was off of that episode of South Park on the episode Crime Stoppers. If it isn't, there is an IDENTICAL sound on that episode.
"My eyes are suduced to nothing"....Maybe those aren't the words to it but that's kind of what I can make out of it, what does it really say? It sounds like Arnold Schwa.... I'm not spelling that.... maybe off of batman?
Craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap.... Simpsons
"Be careful, wash your shirt off".... not sure where that one is from.
"Watch your aim scumbag".... not sure, sounds like some kind of military movie.
"Where's your honor, dirt bag. You are an absolute disgrace" not sure either, also sounds like a war movie.
"Not again" Space Balls
"It's showtime"... I think it's off of the show ShowTime.
"Owwwwwowwwwww"... Luney Toons, that guy with the huge red moustache.
"I've fallen... AND I CAN'T GET UP".... I have no idea where that one is from.
"I....don't....feel so.... good"... not sure either.
"It's dodgeball time".... not sure, maybe the movie dodgeball? not sure.
"Are you ready for a war? YEAH!!!!!!" Braveheart
"...have you guys got a little time, can you do some hang ups".... not sure where that one was from and I can't remember the first half of it. I know it's not any longer there either.
"I hope I pound the crap into your head"... Luney toons, that big chicken guy I think.
"Endele alliba.... (a lot of spanish crap here)".... Looney Tunes, that little mouse guy, boy I don't remember ANY names of all these looney tunes characters.
"LEROY JENKINS".... at least that's what it sounds like, and it's not on here anymore, which I'm glad of since it's annoying.
"You all suck"... I don't know where that one is from, but would really like to know.
"We will, we will rock you"... from the famous song we will rock you by queen.
"You tried your best, and you failed miserably, the lesson is: never try"... Simpsons.

I know that's not close to all the quotes, but that's all I can think of from the top of my head. Thanks.

oli887

• Stingray
Re: I'd like a list of console commands as well as quote lists. THANKS
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2008, 06:43:30 PM »
sensitivity 1-10 -- mines at 6
screenshot

You can find them by pressing the first letter in the console then by pressing TAB. A whole list of commands will apprear.

sk89q

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2008, 09:45:06 AM »
"I'm stained" - that's not one of the sounds, but it would be a good one.
"My eyes are suduced to nothing" - It's "My eyes!  The goggles do nothing!" - another Simpsons quote.  It's said by the guy who is basically a spoof of Arnold, though.
"Be careful, wash your shirt off" - lol, "Be careful what you shoot at."
"I've fallen... AND I CAN'T GET UP" - there was a thread about it, but here's the video link again: http://youtube.com/watch?v=8kxBfrXp7mQ
"It's dodgeball time" - Sealab, from the back in time episode (best episode of anything ever).  Also where the "Gyet!" sound is from.
"...have you guys got a little time, can you do some hang ups" - lol, these are killing me.  "can you hang out".  I have no idea what it's from, either.
"LEROY JENKINS" - https://dplogin.com/forums/index.php?topic=5279.0

i_am_a_pirate

• Autococker
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2008, 07:02:23 AM »
"My eyes are suduced to nothing" - It's "My eyes!  The goggles do nothing!" - another Simpsons quote.  It's said by the guy who is basically a spoof of Arnold, though.
"Be careful, wash your shirt off" - lol, "Be careful what you shoot at."
lol, even I got that one.