Author Topic: Tips...  (Read 1898 times)

Eiii

• Autococker
Tips...
« on: February 17, 2003, 08:04:14 PM »
i've played DP for about....2 weeks now, and i keep getting killed. :-[ i've seen that i have been improving in # of kills, but still, the enemy is just able to shoot me whenever he wants... :( my stragety is to go out and try to find a secure spot that will give me some firing range. then, if the coast is clear, i move forward. any tips?

Michael_Fornal

• VM-68
Re: Tips...
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2003, 09:50:33 PM »
Yeah, don't do that - always keep moving.. running and jumping.  The more you move, the harder you are to hit.  If you're still, you're a VERY easy target.

Eiii

• Autococker
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2003, 05:38:54 AM »
ya, but if i jump a lot, i can't aim. btw, a couple days ago i herd ppl complaining about the other team having an "aimbot", because they could shoot anyone, and have it be a hit. i was wondering if they were just a master at the game, or if there is an "aimbot".(i won't use it ;)...i don't want to cheat)

Michael_Fornal

• VM-68
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2003, 07:56:47 AM »
There are aimbots, but I highly doublt many people use them.  You get used to jumping an aiming, it just takes some practice.  People who die alot in servers ALWAYS whine about someone cheating.  Maybe they are good at some other mod and can't accept not being good at this one so they think everyone better than them cheats? I dunno.

Everytime I play in pub, there's someone calling people a cheater.  it's silly.

I wish we'd hurry up and get it to where you HAVE TO use the new alpha.. then people can shuttup about cheating, because it won't be possible(or easy, anyways..?).

Anrkist

• VM-68
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2003, 01:46:15 PM »
Funny.. like 5 minutes ago someone was calling fornal a cheater on the server =]

oddjob

• VM-68
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2003, 05:43:15 AM »
Yeah that was  me :) j/k