Author Topic: Digi-the biggest noob ever  (Read 5930 times)

SeZZ

• Stingray
Digi-the biggest noob ever
« on: December 08, 2005, 02:36:28 PM »
Digi u r so sad... get a life noob. U said to me Iam a skin head nazi --> learn the german culture. Noob ...  tzz i laugh about u cuz u r nothing ,u  r NOTHING!!! U think u r the best but who r u? U r nobody!!! U r The biggest nob ever !!!And we matched u every day.. what a mistake... dude all germans hate u!
U cant handle any critic.... thats sad..
* You were kicked from #team_er33t by OminousBlue (Banned
Rofl dude, come on how old r u? tzz play with ur mum and quit pball u get on every nerves.
tzzzz

ZeroLegend

• VM-68
Re: Digi-the biggest noob ever
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2005, 02:48:22 PM »
rofl..ok from what i deciphered out of that...you must think matching them everyday means something? Also you think OminousBlue is digi?... maybe you should go learn some english then edit this so more people can respond and not need some special german decoder. Also you should think before you type so you dont make yourself look stupid as shown above. Other than that this topic is a waste.

digi

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2005, 02:54:57 PM »
...someone translate that for me?
I don't speak stupid nazi.

All germans hate me? Why do you all aop me in your chans then? and kiss my ass everytime I join? OMG ITS DIGI!!! HIIII MAN HI!!@!

lmfao. You dislike me now because I pointed out to everyone that you match clans you KNOW won't get a point on you, so you can add fake wins to your ridiculous record. Then when we want to play you, you ask for a scrim so no loss has to be added.

If I hadnt said anything about that, you'd still be kissing my ass like the germans did hitler.

Someone freeze this ebonics thread.

ZeroLegend

• VM-68
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2005, 03:03:37 PM »
Case ajourned...Defendent wins on the fact that noone can understand germans

Hitler

« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2005, 03:11:21 PM »
NEIN sez shyster! SEIG HEIL! PANZAAA! NEIN!!!!

we shall gather all the nazis germany can muster! we shall storm the united states and canada in an effort to capture er33t members. behold the furer! SEIG HEIL!!!!!!

i must join this dp clan dop!  sez SHYSTER!

ZeroLegend

• VM-68
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2005, 03:12:03 PM »
rofl

SeZZ

• Stingray
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2005, 03:15:38 PM »
zero be quiet hacker we all know that u used hacks so come on u r nothing so be quiet and digi banned me too u can asked skater ... alright? And digi whats ur problem?I speak about the problem but u laugh or say nothing thats sad... but it shows me that u r nothing ... little baby go to ur mum and cry tzzzz

Matze

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2005, 03:16:56 PM »
Well, what ever happened so sez reacted like this,i dont really care.

But i dont like speaking all the time about "the germans".

it might be funny 1 or 2 or 3 times, but when it gets serius ...

U dont even know whats going up here, there are illegal meetings of nazis, they burn cars, are hitting randomly people and so on..

Calling us nazi is the almost worst thing u can say to us, and when it gets serious, i can understand him.

well if there is a nazi in match, and its just cuz ur fuked up for a moment, we can understand it, but not like everytime we join a chan or serv NAZI NAZI.

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2005, 03:20:59 PM »
all of  u be quiet , i am the un-understandable one around here, so piss off.  :)  and digi is a huge man hole that needs anger management classes like I need english compisition/grammer 101. so be nice gremans, he cant help it.

You got kicked from team leet irc channel,by ironfist? that waht I got out his post.

digi

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2005, 03:31:55 PM »
tzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

ZeroLegend

• VM-68
« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2005, 03:36:14 PM »
lol

SkateR

• Autococker
« Reply #11 on: December 08, 2005, 03:37:20 PM »
whoAwhoAWhoAWHOAHOHWohHOHWOHOHAOHAOH

Blitz

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #12 on: December 08, 2005, 03:37:59 PM »
I'm about as sure that the whole "nazi" comments are all just jokes by the Americans as I am that digi is not a "newby." Take such comments with a grain of salt. No one really thinks you guys are nazi's. Learn to take it in the ear. Err, and uh.. out the other..

Matze

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #13 on: December 08, 2005, 04:09:00 PM »
Ya, i know this,but why am i banned from er33t then?

I dont see it

BigT

• Stingray
« Reply #14 on: December 08, 2005, 04:19:03 PM »
No more calling each other names. Stupid americans :)

b00nlander

• Autococker
« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2005, 04:36:48 PM »
I'm about as sure that the whole "nazi" comments are all just jokes by the Americans as I am that digi is not a "newby." Take such comments with a grain of salt. No one really thinks you guys are nazi's. Learn to take it in the ear. Err, and uh.. out the other..

agreed

but, on the other side, for the true newbies in this game, this might not be as clear... so all we can do is to kindly ask you not to call us nazis ;)
I have made my experiences with Tourpro, and I know he loves his "NAZI NAZI NAZI" bind, but doesnt actually mean what he says there. Yet it is a displeasure for germans to be called something the people is(yes, "is" and not "are", there is a difference) still trying to forget.
On the other side, what Matze said isnt really true... dont get a wrong picture of germany out of that. Nazi demonstrations are usually guarded by the police so not much can happen, and the anti-nazi-demos that are happening the same days are seperated from them so no interaction between those 2 parties comes up. The neonazi who are demonstrating arent the really bad ones, btw. They are just stupid unemployed and bored kids who lack some sense and are easy to influence. The really bad ones are those whose are into politics, as they can have a bigger influence on what is really going on in Germany. But I'm not going to bother you with more German politics, its bad enough to have Angela Merkel as new Chancellor... ;)

IronFist

• Autococker
« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2005, 04:40:02 PM »
* IronFist puts his Klan hood in the glove compartment

Everything on IRC is meant to never be taken seriously, something you generally don't realize until you're 16.

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #17 on: December 08, 2005, 05:18:23 PM »
Please don't start flame threads.