Author Topic: Map Restarts  (Read 5262 times)

MeRL

• VM-68
Map Restarts
« on: December 10, 2005, 01:04:03 AM »
Hey ladies and gents...and casso.
I have a question that applies to all of the dp players that are currently in clans so any feedback would be great.
Q. In a match, are both teams entitled to 1 map restart PER match?
Since q2dp and even in QW i've been under the impression that it's been a rule all along that both teams have that option. Back when we had the League and RedEagle was mainly in charge, (can't remember the league name) this option was often used. So if you could please reply to this to tell me if this is still (or ever was <-- for you casso) an on going option for each clan.
Btw, to finish off this post... CASSO: if you could please post the demo that you say contains footage of me CLEARLY hacking and not playing with skill and luck, that would be great. I'm curious as to how you define hacking. ty.
- MeRL

James

• 68 Carbine
Re: Map Restarts
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2005, 01:13:19 AM »
Yes, that's how it's always been since I've been matching. You really can't take a clan like GT seriously, I mean comon, they don't match anyone.

Seriously doubt Merl cheats.

ZeroLegend

• VM-68
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2005, 09:21:29 AM »
Yeah thats a rule to my knowledge... Casso would be a hypocrite... I have a demo of him hacking. Its funny because he doesnt even try to hide it.

IronFist

• Autococker
_
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2005, 01:12:54 PM »
Post removed
« Last Edit: July 25, 2010, 11:00:35 PM by IronFist »

digi

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2005, 02:47:59 PM »
Yes. One map restart per match.. That's how its always been.

ZeroLegend

• VM-68
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2005, 02:58:21 PM »
it wont let me post it wtf...

P!nk

• Autococker
_
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2005, 03:10:09 PM »
Post removed
« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 02:51:37 AM by P!nk »

MeRL

• VM-68
« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2005, 08:22:55 PM »
well i'm glad to see that so far everyone agrees that there is 1 map restart per match and it's been like that since the beginning. Problem is that on the 2nd map of our match last night..xb vs gt...we asked for our map restart, from there it spiralled out of control with casso telling me that he's never heard of such a rule, that i'm such a whiny b*tch and that i should just play and be quiet etc. finally after about 10 mins of sitting there trying to make sense of his pathetic rambling they did restart the map. which we ended up winning and of course, can't forget the fact that APPARENTLY i'm a wall hacker. (after every kill). annnyyyyyway...i'm STILL waiting for that demo casso, you know, the one you say you caught me red handed in, clearly wallhacking. The one that you're going to distribute throughout the dp community to finally make people realize that i'm hacking. If you decide to make a demo with hacks..using my name. spell it correctly. it's:    .xb.MeRL. Good luck
- MeRL

digi

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2005, 08:28:37 PM »
That's what you get for matching newbies merl. Those guys haven't matched us in months because our last match we won like 50-0. If we ask them for a match they just laugh at us, say "yeah right", and look for some United Kingdom newbies to beat.

This is why you should come to eR33t for matches..
Instead of saying.. "We'll only match you if GT says no".
=]

WAFFLESSS####

digi

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2005, 08:30:12 PM »
btw, zero took a demo of picasso hacking a couple days ago.. so don't let him get under your skin. Hackers call others hackers a lot more then anyone else.

MeRL

• VM-68
« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2005, 10:49:14 PM »
I only said "we'll only match you if GT says no" because we had asked them first that night. =P
He's not getting under my skin, i'm actually enjoying it because he's like what...45? i find it halarious to see how caught up he gets in a simple game.
Meh, he'll get over it.
next match: er33t =)

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2005, 11:22:26 PM »
Well it would have been closer but I was asked to fill at a moments notice. That is my fault for not being ready or warmed up. As far as whining, we have seen all sides complain a little when they lost. Moreover as far as I know, not one clan is unbeaten. As far as cheating, Merl asked a valid question, not trying to start a flame fest...cough. Merl he was joking I thinking about the demo.

One thing we can say is I saw a nade bounce off of you. Obviously this was bad luck on our part, also I witnessed when you were camping in indune ( your flag base) nd killed me I then witnessed Sandman shoot over 15 balls right out you then at 15' or so the balls started angleing consistantly away from you to your right, this must have been his barrel choice but its was 15 ' at most with autococker and as soon as the ball got within 2' for you it angled. They looked weird that is all. Now all of this, I am saying is from my perspective with out getttign to talk about it with my clan. I dont have a mic sadly. Matches chould not count unless all parties agreee to demo the match.

Hugs for drugs.

Merl Hackard gg :) 

digi

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #12 on: December 11, 2005, 12:31:29 AM »
 HAHAHAH..

Yeah. Merl uses grenade shields and forcefields that shift your pballs over to the right when they're 2' away from you. Are you kidding me Loial? You're completely clueless.

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #13 on: December 11, 2005, 12:32:14 AM »
NO that is what i saw u moron. what ur point idiot.

Your last sentence makes no sense. I have a clue and even posted it, why dont you take your flame fest and cram it up that hole that needs healing.  :( sighs

Dirty_Taco

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
_
« Reply #14 on: December 11, 2005, 12:33:46 AM »
Post removed
« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 01:06:01 AM by Dirty_Taco »

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2005, 12:36:03 AM »
LOL yea Merl you got that sweet hack where you magnitize your hitbox to the same polarization as the pballs and they just swerve around you? darn, i thought eR33t was the only clan with that one. I hope you don't know how to shrink your hitbox as well or you might be able to compete with us! Not a good day for us, looks like we'll just have to hack the source code even more.

Look at the 2 most flaming flamers ,whats your point? -2

Dirty_Taco

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
_
« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2005, 12:41:21 AM »
Post removed
« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 01:05:57 AM by Dirty_Taco »

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2005, 12:42:39 AM »
lol so you say I am a liar? I explained what i saw as logically as i could....what is pathetic you posting. I never heard anythign about modifying source code. I saw what I saw. I tried to explain it.

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #18 on: December 11, 2005, 12:45:20 AM »
That claim is as off base as your horrible friend Sandman's claims about modifying source code. I think your phrase 'Hugs for Drugs' is probably reminiscent of why you magically saw paintballs swerve around MeRL.

Thats our point.
OK you must bee joking... sorry.

Skater`

« Reply #19 on: December 11, 2005, 12:54:00 AM »
Oh wow.

And yes, as for the demo's of picasso, I also have one too.  Call me a hacker or whatever I don't really care, I haven't turned my wall hack on in forever except when watching a demo, and that's 100 percent honesty.

As for MeRL hacking, I highly doubt it.  I've personally matched XB a good 7 times with the clans I've been in and never once have I thought any of them hacked.

But yes, Zero/Digi's claim of PiCaSSo hacking is 100 percent correct. The demo I have makes it extremely obvious.  I'll send it to anyone.  And I know once PiCaSSo sees this he will reban me from the servers, oh well.