Author Topic: A Video of Clipz Wallhacking.  (Read 29552 times)

loial21

• Autococker
Re: A Video of Clipz Wallhacking.
« Reply #160 on: December 28, 2005, 03:20:55 PM »
Man you really need help DIGI.  ::)  Get you facts strait.

*edit Merl clearly stated he did not think I was accusing him of cheating. You spewing out leet geek claiming this is plain geeky. GJ DOUG(FPS) Get over it. Or can you?

**edit
You just can't face the fact. YOU'RE G TERRIBLE AT THIS GAME. You can't even go positive in a server full of g swedens in pub. You are the worst member of GT and that is really REALLY bad, so of course you try to make yourself look good by saying EVERYONE hacks
  LOL what can I say but wow your not as smart as you think.  I dont think everyone is a hacker and anyone thinking so is as well thought out as clipz choosing to hack. This game is fun if I suck at it in your opinion then fine, you said it, its done. Feel better? Its just your opinion after all and not a fact.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2005, 03:50:59 PM by loial21 »

nXe

• Stingray
« Reply #161 on: December 28, 2005, 05:14:45 PM »
I predict loial is a 14 yr old kid who goes to a private school.  He is naturally nice, but not too intelligent. Open minded. Blatently ignorant.

I predict digi is a 16-18 yr old kid who goes to a public school.  He's a rebel at heart and has a close group of friends.  He doesn't get along too well with his parents. He's skilled.

You guys need to read Iron's post again...  it's getting to be worse than me vs. skater or smokey...

IronFist

• Autococker
« Reply #162 on: December 28, 2005, 05:35:53 PM »
I've been looking at these posts, and I think I've got the hang of it. Lemme try.

LOL what can I say but wow your not as smart as you think.  I dont think everyone is a hacker and anyone thinking so is as well thought out as clipz choosing to hack. This game is fun if I suck at it in your opinion then fine, you said it, its done. Feel better? Its just your opinion after all and not a fact.

HOLY poopBALL a MONKE LIEK COME OUT OF TEH CHURCH AND SITE YOU N TAR-XZF YOUR DAUGHTERS!!!1

DIGI YOU PLAY WITHE e3re3t and not play well do you think i smoke pipe that long?

IF My Faculties Were About Me I'd reply to your longdrawn post nXe but ia agrea with What you say and a barrel of booze.

if iron released a cd it would be paintball and id   be on crack.

can i get some fresh children.

ps jitspoe smel liek fryed taco

nXe

• Stingray
« Reply #163 on: December 28, 2005, 06:01:33 PM »
ata boy iron ;) startin a lil early though.  i haven't even gone on my liquor run for tonight... wooo

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #164 on: December 28, 2005, 06:49:31 PM »
"Who constantly bully, hassle and disturb public servers in a vulgar immature way"
I wish that would apply to other realms like vent, irc, fourms ...oh well flame on.

NXE, Wow 14 year old private school. If you only new the acid tripping, student athelte I once was. I am nothing like I used to be other than a good heart. I seen to many people die to treat others like crap. Life is a trip. Mabey that explains alot. 

digi

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #165 on: December 28, 2005, 07:13:42 PM »
^ hahahahhahahahahahahahaha

hahah.

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #166 on: December 28, 2005, 07:39:42 PM »
</flamefest>