Author Topic: A Video of Clipz Wallhacking.  (Read 29555 times)

Dirty_Taco

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
A Video of Clipz Wallhacking.
« on: December 10, 2005, 12:48:38 PM »
One day last week, digi and I observed a match where [EG] (Clipz' clan) played [eXT]. We noticed after a few rounds that Clipz was wallhacking so we both decided to demo him. Digi used a method a demoing where after each round where we saw Clipz do something obvious he would stop the demo and start a new one. This allowed for much greater organization when trying to find the best clips to put in this movie. I suggest this method to anyone demoing a wallhacker.

Some notes about the match: The match was 3 versus 3 with [eXT] picking castle1, [EG] picking 2fort5 and the tie map being shazam, from which [eXT] came back from a significant deficit to win.

Some notes about the video: The video itself is 96 megabytes. It is 4:30 minutes long. It contains clips from the most obvious 8 demos of clipz wallhacking (of which there were approximately 40). It also has a short intro and outro, the former of which shows clipz' picture (in cases of hacking one needs to add insult to injury which clipz' picture achieves this to a degree we couldn't have even wished for). The latter rolls some credits on who helped in the video production. The video switches inbetween recordings with a wallhack and recordings without a wallhack wherever it serves to strengthen the evidence. Finally, the video includes some special effects, not only because they are enjoyable, but, in some cases, they serve to strengthen the evidence as well.

The video was primarily produced by S8N, who did an excellent job, much more than we could have asked for. He used Fraps to capture the video and Sony Vegas Video to edit the video.

Link to the video:
http://rapidshare.de/files/8908125/clipzhax.zip.html

A secondary link to the video:
http://www.logictechnologies.com/keith/stuff/clipzhax.zip

Try not to use the secondary link unless you really need too. You will not get greater than 15k-20k download speeds and you will be sucking up S8N's bandwidth.

Conclusion: This video offers not merely compelling evidence that Clipz is a wallhacker, but rather, objective fact. Therefore we (eR33t) ask all server administrators to please ban Clipz from your servers. Furthermore, to any others wallhacking out there: We now have the tools to create a video of anyone wallhacking. We will be collecting demos of any suspect of wallhacking and hopefully be making videos. Thus I would refrain from wallhacking unless you wish to be publicly humiliated and banned from all the dp servers, like our good friend Clipz.

A link to the demos taken:
http://www.ihud.com/file.php?file=061205/1133845932/clipz.zip

A listing of the demos used:
clipz2.dm2
clipz4.dm2
clipz6.dm2
clipz9.dm2
clipz11.dm2
clipz12.dm2
clipz16.dm2
clipz25.dm2

Post Script: To anyone who enjoys this video, please thank S8N if you get the chance, he did an incredible job and went far beyond what we had initially asked of him.

IronFist

• Autococker
Re: A Video of Clipz Wallhacking.
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2005, 01:50:21 PM »
I'm sure it's the only time in his whole life he'll ever have used hacks...

* IronFist waits for someone other than Clipz's brother, aminal walrus, to reply

P!nk

• Autococker
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2005, 02:06:24 PM »
Outstanding work S8N, entertaining enough, yet it still gets the point across.

Quite ironic when Clipz was one of the first to accuse me of hacking and was also being somewhat rude to just about everyone.

Payback day, it seems, has come. Along with the end of quite a few legendary hackers.

XtremeBain

• Developer
  • Autococker
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2005, 02:14:08 PM »
In order for bans to be effective server administrators will require his IP address or each of the subnets he can possibly receive an IP on.  Please provide these as well as the hostmasks associated to the addresses he has been using so that server admins can easily add him to the ban lists.  I'm sure date/timestamps if you have them from IRC would be great help as well.

I will consult with IronFist regarding measures taken for his removal from the OminousBlue servers once his IPs have been provided.

When I dealt with cheaters and trouble makers on the eR33t server I typically found that they went to great measures to circumvent their bans such as: new player identities, new internet service provider, taking on the identity of a former player to request subnet ban removal, and in one case all of the above.  Server admins, please don't let such behavior pass beneath your radars.

eR33t's force of tactical ninjas will be persuing Clipz via use of military band GPS (they have receivers integrated in their forearms).  New IPs and network access will be reported to this thread through an eR33t member.

Fyre

• VM-68
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2005, 02:44:05 PM »
Very conclusive. An outstanding video to say the least S8N. Too bad we didn't do this sort of thing when GaNja was around. :(

S8NSSON

• Autococker
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2005, 03:12:30 PM »
I just want to say a few things...

While making this video I often thought of Clipz, and how this might feel if done to me. I thought that this could really ruin something he loves to do, and how sad that would be. But, I always seemed to settle on the fact that he cheated, and that is something I dislike very much.

During the creation of this video I watched every single frame of each video many many times over. I looked hard for proof, on each incedent, that he was, or was not, hacking definitively. Not only did my eyes and ears tell me that this was indeed a hack-in-progress, but Clipz has also admitted to the offense to people. This, although quite bad in itself, could be forgivable except for the fact that he has stated that he doesn't give a POOP, and no one can do anything about it. If you take Skater, for instance...he hacked, got caught, owned up to it, and the community, for the most part, has forgiven him.

The hacking must cease. I am ready, willing, and able to further expose anyone caught, beyond a shadow of a doubt, wallhacking. This goes for anyone, period...no one will be immune from this...no one.

If you think eR33t hacks I challenge you to come forth with definitive proof. I have examined each eR33t individual closely in demos and play. These guys use skill and brains, and that's it.

I know bitmate was interested in how I did this video. If anyone is interested in any of the technical details of this video just create a new thread about it and I will lay out the process best I can.

later peeps.

Cheers...to a hack free DP.

[eR33t]S8N

Smokey

• Autococker
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2005, 03:24:59 PM »
s8n- GREAT JOB man

thx for exposing this beast.

clipz- even though your dp days are over i hope you think of me when you are eating your bon-bons

Your mamma got a lil mad clipz :   

so did your daddy:

great job s8n but you failed to mention er33t's modified hitboxes :)

Skater`

« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2005, 06:39:39 PM »
lmao, great vid S8N, glad I could take part in it :p

I only posted cause DT wanted to feel like a man.

Clipzz

« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2005, 09:13:18 PM »
Congrats you got me!! Now who gives a intercourse you all act like you never have dont it before when i have asked and 99% of the people say they have....... good job s8n cool video... loved it haha...

IronFist

• Autococker
« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2005, 10:19:03 PM »
Congrats you got me!! Now who gives a intercourse you all act like you never have dont it before when i have asked and 99% of the people say they have....... good job s8n cool video... loved it haha...

No, most of us have never used it in a match.

XtremeBain

• Developer
  • Autococker
« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2005, 10:20:38 PM »
Clipz's IP: 66.31.93.48
Clipz's Hostmask: c-66-31-93-48.hsd1.nh.comcast.net

From what I can tell this appears to be more or less static.

JOE

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2005, 10:37:40 PM »
I refuse to forgive skater.

On another note, clipz, you suck at life, go cut yourself.

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #12 on: December 10, 2005, 11:23:32 PM »
whats a modified hit box?

IronFist

• Autococker
« Reply #13 on: December 10, 2005, 11:43:29 PM »

This is actually a good question, considering it is all the rage amongst the haquer scene.

"Gonna use modified hitboxes?"

I guess these people have moved to magical server exploitation.

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #14 on: December 11, 2005, 12:03:10 AM »
and

This is actually a good question, considering it is all the rage amongst the haquer scene.

"Gonna use modified hitboxes?"

I guess these people have moved to magical server exploitation.
What? I dont get it :(

Dirty_Taco

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2005, 12:38:08 AM »
loial: hitboxes are all serverside. Thus if you wanted to modify hitboxes you would have to somehow hack the server/the server code. Therefore your incredibly astute teammate 'Sandman' and his genius claim that "I know eR33t modifies their hitboxes... I know you can do that sh.it" is reveling of his utter ignorance.

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2005, 12:40:03 AM »
Not his claim. According to pink its the rage agmost the haquer seen. That is all i know.

digi

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2005, 12:40:51 AM »
HAHAHAHAHahha
I love you Loial. You make my day every post. :)

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #18 on: December 11, 2005, 12:42:02 AM »
WHat is ur point dude? I dont hack? Why dont you better explain your self?

Dirty_Taco

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #19 on: December 11, 2005, 12:43:38 AM »
Actually, that is his claim. Xtremebain and I were listening to him talk with boomer on GT ventrilo under pseudonyms. He explicitly said that 'BoB uses serious hacks and the rest of eR33t modify's their source code.' He knew we shrunk our hitboxes because he 'knew it was possible' when in fact, it is not.