Author Topic: Can I delete an account?  (Read 1421 times)

Xevran

• PGP
Can I delete an account?
« on: July 16, 2008, 09:43:28 PM »
I made an account because I thought someone else had my name, but I found out the pass got changed to something I never use somehow. Can I delete the account I made before I got this one back?

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
Re: Can I delete an account?
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2008, 09:16:06 AM »
No, but I can merge the accounts.  What are your accounts?

Edit: Do you know iNewbie?

Xevran

• PGP
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2008, 11:00:50 AM »
My accounts are Fereon (chars name, acc I made it with was LamsGR) and Xevran

I do know iNewbie, I used to live around him but now I moved about 250 miles away from where he lives.

Also, he said something to me about you saying we're the same person because of our emails, I found out we had the same emails because somehow he changed the email to my acc, that was fixed now.

Edit: I forgot to say, if you need my email let me know and I can tell you what it is for each account.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2008, 02:12:56 PM by Xevran »

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2008, 02:31:25 PM »
So did you create your new account just now, or what happened?

Xevran

• PGP
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2008, 02:44:33 PM »
That account was made about 4 days ago I think, and my other one that I'm using now is from quite a while ago. I just thought someone used the account/name because I quit paintball for about 1/2 a year to a year, but I don't remember ever registering but I guess I did but the password was an old one I rarely used so that's why I couldn't figure it out and made the account Fereon/lamsgr

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2008, 08:54:09 AM »
The accounts have been merged.  You may need to update your email and/or password.