Author Topic: bot on mIRC  (Read 3082 times)

ART-MEN

• Stingray
bot on mIRC
« on: July 23, 2008, 09:37:02 AM »
where can i get a free bot for my irc channel?
thx
and i want information to know how to work whit it?

ART-MEN

y00tz

• Autococker
Re: bot on mIRC
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2008, 09:38:45 AM »
I don't care how capitalized your username is, don't create two topics for the same darn thing.  If you want it moved, just report it.

ART-MEN

• Stingray
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2008, 09:57:15 AM »
ok sry
someone can answer me?

Spook

• Autococker
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2008, 01:30:20 PM »
I don't care how capitalized your username is, don't create two topics for the same darn thing.  If you want it moved, just report it.
I lol'd at that =]

On topic, why do you need a bot? Anyways, good search mIRC bots, and you'll find some. Or ask brock in IRC if he's on.

QueeNiE

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2008, 05:31:35 PM »
spook I hate you.

User banned for this post.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2008, 10:33:22 AM by jitspoe »

iced

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2008, 05:17:50 PM »

Spook

• Autococker
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2008, 05:47:42 PM »
Really no need to ban queenie as he was only joking around with me.

Smokey

• Autococker
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2008, 06:58:38 PM »
Well, I certainly applaud anyone wanting to hate spook, but take it from this old spook-hating rat, I've spent my entire adult life hating spook, and a program like this one can do more harm than good.

If you only train one part of your emotions (and that's all a single exercise like hating spook is going to do for you), you're setting yourself up for injuries down the road. I've seen it a hundred times.

It's like putting a powerful engine in a stock Toyota Tercel. What will you accomplish? You'll blow out the drive train, the clutch, the transmission, etc., because those factory parts aren't designed to handle the power of an engine much more powerful than the factory installed engine.

Hating spook basically only trains the ego and to some extent, the super-ego. What you really want to do is train your entire mind, all the major flaming groups (ego, super-ego, bundle of twigsry and sexual confusion) at the same time, over the course of a hating-session. And don't forget your meme work!

I'm proud of you guys wanting to do this. Three cheers! Falling in love with hating, eating right, etc., is one of the greatest things you can do for yourself. And you WILL fall in love with it if you can just force yourself to stick with it a year or two and experience the amazing progress you'll make.

But do it right, okay?

My advice, find a good forum, with qualified flamers who will design your programs for you (especially in the beginning, until you get the hang of it yourself) and guide you in your quest for forum-bundle of twigsry. Thirty to 45 minutes a day, three days a week, is all you'll ever need to do (I refuse to believe anyone is so busy that he or she cannot make time for that, especially considering how important it is).

And don't worry about being embarrassed or not being good at flaming the first time you log into the forum. You have to start somewhere and almost every one of us were there ourselves at one time. So no one will say anything to you and very, very quickly you will progress way beyond that stage anyway.

Now get out there and do it! :-)

Eiii

• Autococker
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2008, 06:59:53 PM »
Redditmemes ftw?

Smokey

• Autococker
« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2008, 07:01:59 PM »
And don't worry about being embarrassed or not being good at flaming the first time you log into the forum. You have to start somewhere and almost every one of us were there ourselves at one time. So no one will say anything to you and very, very quickly you will progress way beyond that stage anyway.
As a flaming guy myself, I can completely confirm this.
If I see a good-netizen following forum rules and etiquette, I'm going to be a judgemental arsehole.

If I see a flamer actually dishing out some bundle of twigsry, I'm thinking "Good on ya, mate".

IronFist

• Autococker
« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2008, 09:09:37 PM »
As a flaming guy myself, I can completely confirm this.
If I see a good-netizen following forum rules and etiquette, I'm going to be a judgemental arsehole.

If I see a flamer actually dishing out some bundle of twigsry, I'm thinking "Good on ya, mate".