Author Topic: secret door glitch plz help  (Read 2047 times)

UDead

• Autococker
secret door glitch plz help
« on: August 22, 2008, 05:15:51 AM »
In my map i have a secret door and if you would to drop the flag/s in the doors way it will crush it and you would have to spark like things happen and no more flag until you restart the hole map.

DrRickDaglessMD

• 68 Carbine
Re: secret door glitch plz help
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2008, 08:17:22 AM »
Thats not really a glitch, it's just what happens when stuff gets trapped in doors. Try it with grenades on castle1.

Having said that, not having the flag respawn sounds like a problem, I've never experienced that myself.

Dag

p.s. Don't have secret rooms or passageways in your map, they always suck.

edit:

I just tried it, and this is a bit weird. The message 'ERROR: Red flag not senthome after timelimit' appears in the console, but I think this is because the flag is already returned (at least it was when i tested it on KungFu).

What game mode is your map?
« Last Edit: August 22, 2008, 09:27:36 AM by DrRickDaglessMD »

i_am_a_pirate

• Autococker
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2008, 08:20:49 AM »
Don't have secret rooms or passageways in your map, they always suck.

lol, except in dropzone. haha! those noobs don't know what hit em!

But I agree, although I don't quite get your question. Please read through your posts before posting them to make sure that they make sense and use punctuation (i.e. .,:)('][{}!"£$%^&*-=_+\/<>?|;@)

UDead

• Autococker
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2008, 01:35:15 PM »
I have my gamemode set to CTF, I made a high secure jail and decided to put a secret door exit for people who i tell and its hard to locate the butten ( its really small).

KnacK

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2008, 01:58:27 PM »
Great!!!\

And I guess when you play in matches on this map, you'll have a HUGE advantage?

Sorry, but that sucks.

UDead

• Autococker
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2008, 02:22:02 PM »
well my clan know were it is so.... This map is for my clan server so not really a match server nor a jump, its just a map my use to hang out with but still the flag diapering is a problem.

KnacK

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2008, 02:52:57 PM »
Let me say this:

As soon as your map is made public, it will be decompiled and your " secret" will be found.

Deranged

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2008, 03:55:06 PM »
Let me say this:

As soon as your map is made public, it will be decompiled and your " secret" will be found.

not even. Most people use chase cam in matches, pretty easy to find out that way too.

UDead

• Autococker
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2008, 05:45:46 PM »
I did not make this map for match games, I just wanted to know if this problem could be fixed for for people who have maps to play for match or pub servers it doesn't happen to them.