Author Topic: Grafitti Taggerz Admin Abuse Mkii  (Read 6840 times)

Clavain

Grafitti Taggerz Admin Abuse Mkii
« on: January 10, 2006, 10:20:55 AM »
i think its sad that im here posting such a similar topic as before, but here we are, all thanks to our mutual friend Snipen.

I was on Graff Classic 1 today, playing on airtime with someone named 'gt' who was idle for most rounds, and i was just pulling ahead when mr 'gt' came back and started playing. a guy named 'oops' switched to my team to help me out as i had been trashed the last few rounds. 'gt' (who was obviously Snipen, just look at the spelling even BEFORE he changed his name) ordered him to change back, even though the teams were still uneven in terms of numbers and skill. he whined some more, and bored of being totally battered every round i asked why he made him switch back.

then he kicked me.

http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/4348/snipen18ly.jpg

so i reconnected, and gt then changed his name to snipen so we could all see it was him who had kicked me in this very forum post. So he kicked me again.

http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/5764/snipen22vy.jpg

in all the online games ive played, ive never met someone who acts so childishly as admin. im not a stranger with what happened last time graff admin was implicated in tons of abuse, i wouldnt have thought that lesson would have been forgotten so quickly. Apparently snipen said that hes just going to 'ban people off the bat' now if anyone 'gives him excrement'. if im anything to go by, 'giving him excrement' constitutes 'being alive' and 'off the bat' equals 'no warning, apart from a few idle rounds where he types up the commands'.

sigh, just beware when you think hes on, its more trouble than its worth.

- Clav

WarWulf

Re: Grafitti Taggerz Admin Abuse Mkii
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2006, 10:43:10 AM »
clan gt - g a - y team are probably the worst and most abusive admins i have ever seen.. ive been kicked soo many times out of their for no reason
and most of the time its from sharon when i reconnect using my name her excuse for kicking me is that she is drunk.... yeah gj alcaholics u fu cking losers. also i get banned all the time by sandman
and its because he wouldnt tell me how to do instant splat grenades. his reason for not telling me was the fact i was going to tell the newbies... soo i baned him from our clan channel for being very lame... but what do u expect from ga - y team.....

another time i was on using a fake name and sharon was threatning to kick people for using the back lil room on ub_cliff.... i made that for a reason... to be used....... just dont play on their servers thats all i can say...

SkateR

• Autococker
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2006, 01:15:08 PM »
Don't feel bad that you got kicked. Snipen has always been known as an abusive admin.

Im banned so you got off easy ;)

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2006, 02:55:46 PM »
If you dont like it, dont play there.  At least you were not banned. 

Other telling him to play somewhere else, try posting somthing helpful Warwulf. Please dont turn this forum into a 7th grade flame fest.

ZeroLegend

• VM-68
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2006, 04:16:34 PM »
Its already been turned into one mine as well keep it going...

Clavain

« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2006, 05:14:24 PM »
hmm, i appreciate its a privately owned server and stuff, and hes not OBLIGED to do anything for us, but in the interests of the dp community you'd think all admins would feel they had to behave appropriately. how would any new players who just came across this mod feel if they were treated so badly by the admins of the servers they naively go on? not given a very good impression of the community, i doubt, which means they probably wont play again or bother to put up with all that crap. All that basically equates to crap player experience, and all jit and the rests efforts down the drain in a stagnating and bad-attitude harbouring community.

plus it just intercourses me off that as a player i not only have to dodge paintballs, but the meddling admin as well. for nothing.

- Clav

[GT]Snipen

• Stingray
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2006, 05:41:39 PM »
ok here we go again :/
I will not try to defend every action taken I don't even read the forums but I should. I just reactivated my account to post rules  for servers
and see what's going on like the bans I had no idea all that was going on with the cheats and global bans anyways ill talk about that in another post.
The issue here is Clavain . He didn't post  how he was being an all out smarty pants and then wanted to proceed to try and blackmail me with
the remarks below which he filtered out on his SS  the 2nd one was cropped.
Then there's the fact that who is Clavain he didn't even have the intestinal fortitude to use the nick we all know him by  and even used a guest account here
which brings us back to the fact that we need some sort of a system to stop all the bogus names.
And  lastly he was banned just a few days ago for abusive behavior toward others on the servers
i removed it too soon it seams.(under the name LosT=4815162342 connected [xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
=LosT=4815162342 entered the game (build 14).)
ips do match but ill not post someone's ip for the world wide web to have, as an admin I should protect even the idiots.

Here is the log he edited
CLAVA!N: id suggest you not do that again, ive already screengrabbed that
gt: ok
CLAVA!N: and we all know what happens if i post it on the forum
*DekaR (Carbine) eliminated *c.crazylady (Carbine).
*DekaR (Carbine) eliminated *MetallicA (Carbine).
*DekaR got the *Red flag!
gt: go meddling oist it cigarette
*oops (Carbine) eliminated *DekaR (Carbine).
12:00 left in match.
*oops sent the flag back home!
*gt (Carbine) eliminated *oops (Carbine).
Blue team wins the round!
gt: post even
gt changed name to *[GT]*SNiPeN*.
*[GT]*SNiPeN*: heere i did ti
Round started...
*c.crazylady (Carbine) eliminated *CLAVA!N (Carbine).
Red team wins the round!
Rcon from xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:
rcon "xxxx" status
Round started...
CLAVA!N: oh i know it was you anyway
DekaR: i rember snipers
*oops (Carbine) eliminated *CLAVA!N (Carbine)..
*oops got the *Blue flag!
*c.crazylady (Carbine) eliminated *DekaR (Carbine).
*Red's oops earned 2 points for possesion of eliminated teams flag!
Red team wins the round!
Round started...
*[GT]*SNiPeN*: her go post this

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2006, 05:51:46 PM »
I'm not quite sure I follow.  You kicked him because he threatened to post you kicking him?

SkateR

• Autococker
« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2006, 06:05:53 PM »
Who is CLAVAIN? And Snipen...for you to even try and make an excuse as to why you kick people is sad.

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2006, 06:09:34 PM »
Clav,
 I for one also hate what this community has become, hateful and loathing. But that has less to do with Snipen being an admin, there are other servers to play on (mine for example) but more to do with the attitude of those who refuse to enjoy the game as it was meant to be played. Hear are a few examples:

1.   No cheating.
2.   Good sportsmanship.

*just read Snipens post.

I agree Snipen there are allot changes that need to be made to defeat this behavior which is destructive as kicking for no reason. Perhaps you and other developers can talk something out in private until then this thread needs to end now.

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2006, 06:12:35 PM »
Who is CLAVAIN? And Snipen...for you to even try and make an excuse as to why you kick people is sad.
At least he is saying something. He could just start randomly kicking people, dont forget its his baby not ours.

Fyre

• VM-68
« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2006, 06:29:57 PM »
What's even more awesome in this thread...is that our good friend DekaR is back! :)

P!nk

• Autococker
_
« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2006, 06:33:00 PM »
Post removed
« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 02:48:50 AM by P!nk »

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2006, 06:45:32 PM »
I dont agree with a perminent global ban untill some anti-cheat is up and running. Even then it should be 3 strikes your out.

Whats that saying about justice? "Better to let go 1000 criminals walk free than to sentence a innocent man."  Just a thought about using peoples opinions and not facts to decide who gets banned.

Ok I am now off topic and off of work. See you on the servers.

-L

WarWulf

« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2006, 06:46:50 PM »
im not tring to flame anything i was just reporting the lewdness i have to deal with... isnt that what posting on the forums is about...

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2006, 07:00:15 PM »
Thanks for not tryign to flame first. Second, what lewdness?

Or did you mean you being lewd?

All I read was

1.GT = meddling merry Team. 

2.GT, alcoholics suck.

3. Sandman kicked me becuase I asked how to bind insta-burst.

4.I banned Sandman for not telling me somthing that is posted in the forum.

5.Sharon kicked me for camping. 

Clavain

« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2006, 07:42:18 AM »
i USED to play as clavain, like i did on a lot of games, but now all i can expect from snipen and probably any other graff admin is crap stemming from this. so i changed my name to the numbers, and as it happened got together with some friends to make the lost clan. im afraid that isnt against the EULA you had to accept when installing the game, and certainly not against any agreements entered with the graff servers. you dont even KNOW me snipen, so how do you know its just a fake name? as jitspoe said, you kicked me for saying if you did it again for NO REASON i would post it on here. which you did, so I did. you had NO good reason to kick me, as i didnt actually do anything wrong.

and edited? i could only screen grab what was left on my console mate, the first SS was completely uncensored, and what you posted is what was meant to be in the second one but was cut off cos of the limit to the console history on the game.

to anyone who reads this thread: you now have seen it all, i wasnt hacking, i wasnt accusing anyone of hacking, using bad language, or bad sportsmanship, i just asked why oops couldnt join our team to even up the odds, and he kicked me. then i said that wasnt such a hot idea after last time graf admins were in trouble for needlessly kicking people, so he kicked me again.

there really is no comeback snipen, and ill play under whatever the hell name i want. i wasnt spoofing anyone elses as '4815162342' so the only reason you posted that was because YOU dont like it when people play under different names. i didnt even do it to be mess around, i did it to avoid YOU.

and on the matter of you banning me the other day, which obviously clears up the confusion of the other thread i had to make, you should WARN people first, and even that was over nothing, simply saying i knew who you were.

i agree in full with what pink said about the global ban list and the guidelines thing, because then it would at least allow people to play on servers without the fear of an admin taking a dislike to you and making your time on their server hell.

-Clav

Clavain

« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2006, 07:50:04 AM »
sry for the double post, but i just thought youd like to know im banned from graff, again. so go on then, whats THIS one for snipen? im sure we'd all love to hear it.

-Clav

Dirty_Taco

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
_
« Reply #18 on: January 11, 2006, 01:50:10 PM »
Post removed
« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 01:01:12 AM by Dirty_Taco »

[GT]Snipen

• Stingray
« Reply #19 on: January 11, 2006, 02:18:19 PM »