Author Topic: can anyone tell me one server command?  (Read 2279 times)

trilobite

• PGP
can anyone tell me one server command?
« on: December 20, 2008, 02:25:40 PM »
Ok, as most of you know i just started a new server. Me and my fellow clan members use it for some fun. How do u make the balls bounce the other person?

Zorchenhimer

• Autococker

trilobite

• PGP
Re: can anyone tell me one server command?
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2008, 05:07:59 PM »
It doesnt say anything about how to make the balls bounce off of people and make them move. Yet it does say something about how to make them bounce off of walls, i did this to see if it would bounce off of people, nope did nothing. Just tell me the command, nothing else please.

Eiii

• Autococker
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2008, 05:35:06 PM »
The command you need is in there.

Zorchenhimer

• Autococker
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2008, 06:35:20 PM »
It doesnt say anything about how to make the balls bounce off of people and make them move. Yet it does say something about how to make them bounce off of walls, i did this to see if it would bounce off of people, nope did nothing. Just tell me the command, nothing else please.

SEARCH

sk89q

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2008, 08:00:16 PM »
Seriously guys. I don't know how the intercourse anyone would know what cvar it would be.

It's nokill

Eiii

• Autococker
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2008, 08:19:23 PM »
I dunno, it's pretty clear that he wants a cvar that'll prevent balls from killing players, but after zorch gives him a link with that information clearly stated, he talks back because he can't find it.

Unless you're being sarcastic, because that's about the most obviously-named variable ever ;P

sk89q

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2008, 02:41:07 AM »
He's not specifically asking for killing to be off. He's asking for the setting that would cause balls to bounce off people. It implies that killing would be off, but nokill does not imply any bounce.

trilobite

• PGP
« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2008, 09:37:01 AM »
Ok, thanks sk89q, u actually understand what im asking, that command works, THANK YOU. My serche doesnt work for some odd reason, i click search and it like freezes up, but i hit back and it everything else works just fine!

xiangliang2

• PGP
« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2008, 06:23:14 PM »
HEY! That's what I told you on the server when u asked for help and I went to the link and told you those commands but YOU SAID IT DIDN'T WORK..... ??? >:(