Author Topic: Unable to load OpenGL refresh! message when running build 23  (Read 1166 times)

laughingboy

• PGP
Unable to load OpenGL refresh! message when running build 23
« on: December 25, 2008, 07:45:39 PM »
Hi, when I run paintball (build 23) on XP, I get the message "Unable to load OpenGL

refresh!"  Then I click OK and I get "The instruction at "0x011248a6" referenced memory at

"0x01b801d4".  The memory could not be "read"."  Windows recently updated and now paintball

doesn't work.  I uninstalled and re-installed paintball.  Does anyone know what's causing

this?

KnacK

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
Re: Unable to load OpenGL refresh! message when running build 23
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2008, 08:18:30 PM »
1 . What kind of graphics card are you running?

ViciouZ

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2009, 04:57:16 PM »
This just happened to me - the OpenGL error followed by a memory error. Running an ATi Mobility 9700 - it has always worked before with this PC, despite the funky water problem. Using Omega Drivers because the ATi ones tell me that my laptop manufacturer must provide drivers. They're defunct.

Different memory addresses, but I suppose that's to be expected.

KnacK

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2009, 05:53:36 PM »
This just happened to me - the OpenGL error followed by a memory error. Running an ATi Mobility 9700 - it has always worked before with this PC, despite the funky water problem. Using Omega Drivers because the ATi ones tell me that my laptop manufacturer must provide drivers. They're defunct.

Different memory addresses, but I suppose that's to be expected.

You do know what I'm going to tell you right?