Author Topic: Lots of multi-accounts  (Read 9241 times)

dd9

• PGP
Re: Lots of multi-accounts
« Reply #20 on: January 01, 2009, 05:53:12 AM »
I dont know why they make a new account, but if they have the same nick, and everyone knows who they are, and with old account they dont play, want to delete it, so it is not illegal. This made more players, I will not appoint. Where will ban these "selected" players, then they should get the ban the others.

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #21 on: January 13, 2009, 03:05:34 PM »
TrusT: Thanks for the reports.  In the future, could you post each set of multiple accounts in a different thread?  It makes things easier to keep track of.

(Committee thread on Atrix: https://dplogin.com/forums/index.php?topic=15773)

TrusT^

• PGP
« Reply #22 on: January 16, 2009, 09:58:24 AM »
Ok i'll remember that.

BoRiCuA

• PGP
« Reply #23 on: April 21, 2009, 06:27:20 PM »
Hi. I'm just wondering, if i create a 2nd account, would i still get banned? ???

KnacK

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #24 on: April 21, 2009, 07:32:11 PM »
Hi. I'm just wondering, if i create a 2nd account, would i still get banned? ???

Yes.

There is no need to create a second account PLUS it is against the EULA that you agreed to when you created the first account.

BoRiCuA

• PGP
« Reply #25 on: April 21, 2009, 07:36:32 PM »
Ok.

There is this guy that has 2 accounts, 1 for his brother and one for him on the same computer and they haven't got banned.

How is that?

magalhaes

• Autococker
« Reply #26 on: April 21, 2009, 07:38:39 PM »
Each person can have one account. Even if they share the same computer. What is against the rules is one (1) person with 2 accounts.

BoRiCuA

• PGP
« Reply #27 on: April 21, 2009, 07:48:17 PM »
But what i dont get is, how come that person that has 2 accounts, 1 for his brother and the other one for him, they haven't get banned.

It's like if he's using multi-accounts

magalhaes

• Autococker
« Reply #28 on: April 22, 2009, 04:51:17 AM »
Multiple accounts are not detectable. Not by some kind of automatic cheat detection as you seem to think. :)

They have to be reported by someone. When someone is reported for having 2 accounts, the committee investigates and tries to determine wether or not the accounts belong to the same guy.

On another note, when someone asks so many questions as you have, usually means they are thinking of creating a second account, or already have one. Don't. ;)

flip

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #29 on: April 25, 2009, 04:14:09 PM »

Wait for it......

Ok.

There is this guy that has 2 accounts, 1 for his brother and one for him on the same computer and they haven't got banned.

How is that?

Even better.......

But what i dont get is, how come that person that has 2 accounts, 1 for his brother and the other one for him, they haven't get banned.

It's like if he's using multi-accounts

Save the committee some time and just ban him before he does it and gets caught.