Author Topic: [QeHs]  (Read 16192 times)

Edgecrusher

• Autococker
Re: [QeHs]
« Reply #40 on: September 25, 2009, 08:21:42 AM »
Who cares how long he plays. It's what is his style is more important, how he reacts in certain situation, does he know Estonian anthem...

idias

• Autococker
« Reply #41 on: September 25, 2009, 08:50:54 AM »
Mu isamaa, mu õnn ja rõõm,

kui kaunis oled sa!

Ei leia mina iial teal see

surre lai a ilma peal,

mis mul nii armas oleks ka,

kui sa, mu isamaa!

Sa oled mind ju sünnitand

ja üles kasvatand;

sind tänan mina alati

ja jään sull' truuiks surmani,

mul kõige armsam oled sa,

mu kallis isamaa!

Su üle Jumal valvaku,

mu armas isamaa!

Ta olgu sinu kaitseja

ja võtku rohkest õnnista,

mis iial ette võtad sa,

mu kallis isamaa!

WaVe

• PGP
« Reply #42 on: September 25, 2009, 09:14:06 AM »
Ahh so qehs is just for players with a good contacts right?

zimtstern

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #43 on: September 25, 2009, 09:19:14 AM »
laughed @ Players hmm : Lady_Cz, z3us, ic0n  ,  T3RRORIST,, sXeYourEmo, sawy, criminal, khan i
you completely forgot Ph3n1x.

Delphi

• Committee Member
  • VM-68
« Reply #44 on: September 25, 2009, 11:38:41 AM »
oH mY gOD qEHS iS sO oLDSKOOL!
be c00l d1ss someone B'cause he started onlY t2o yeers AGo!

half of you isn't as oldschool as you think you are/like to be

blaa

• Autococker
« Reply #45 on: September 25, 2009, 11:50:26 AM »
its not about being oldschool.

HE said he has been playing for FOUR years, i did not believe that.

For your information our q.b squad is probably the only trainee team that is vital and really brings new people to the clan scene.

Delphi

• Committee Member
  • VM-68
« Reply #46 on: September 25, 2009, 11:54:01 AM »
My first play was 4 years ago. Without breaks 2-2,5 years.

?
In my opinion he is trying to say that he played for the first time 4 years ago, then made a break for like 2 years and started again after spending some time with becoming 14.

And did I say anything about your b. squad?
hm wait now I am in the mood to flame... don't be that proud because of your b.squad, only because you did recruit almost everyone in this game, you are  not the reason why they became good.

WaVe

• PGP
« Reply #47 on: September 25, 2009, 12:24:01 PM »
Yes i started 4 years ago first time (just jump server and some speed) and played 1 year and than i had some breaks + speed server for some mounths . and now i play in clans without breaks 2008 march to now. So thats about 2.5 years without breaks of my all play. ^^

Rewind

• VM-68
« Reply #48 on: September 25, 2009, 12:56:06 PM »
How old are you?
What is your playerID (the number)?
How long have you played paintball?
Why do you want to join qehs?
What is your favorite map?

No clue
Somewhere between 3-4 years.
I'm bored, might be fun, I'd like to get better on euro servers in hopes that euro community > american. You guys also don't seem like your super cerial about pball. That's always nice.
icepond, carp, xbmap1, b2b, pretty much anything where the focus isn't jumping to a flag as fast as you can. Any map where the kills < 5 is pretty much terrible.

Gamabunta

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #49 on: September 25, 2009, 01:14:18 PM »
Yes i started 4 years ago first time (just jump server and some speed) and played 1 year and than i had some breaks + speed server for some mounths . and now i play in clans without breaks 2008 march to now. So thats about 2.5 years without breaks of my all play. ^^

Dude, do not fkn LIE, if you don't remember anything form 4 years ago, don't mention it. There were no speed servers 3 years ago when I have startred, neither any jump servers.

@delphi:
Noone acts oldschool - it's just WaVe's attitude, he tries to get in [q] by lying that he has been around for long enough. We do not care if you have been around for 10 years or 1 month, as long as you are going to play in team.

@Rewind:
Idle our chan, we might recruit you, you got it past answers :D

WaVe

• PGP
« Reply #50 on: September 25, 2009, 01:35:26 PM »
Gamabunta u are funny.. i am not lier. for [q] is more important contacts than skill ?  0 of my words are liers :) I just dont remember my game before 4 years ago ( do u remember ur every day? i dont thing so)  .. its much time men. (I AM NOT LIER)

Gamabunta

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #51 on: September 25, 2009, 01:41:02 PM »
You have no skills, that's our conclusion. And yes, you are not a lier, you are just one big liAr. As I said, if you don't remember, don't lie, don't make things up. I completly don't understand what you mean by 'contacts', don't use Polish phrase translated into English without even backing it up. We are done with you, go join CSO or some other clan that accept speed/jump-server-only players.

blaa

• Autococker
« Reply #52 on: September 25, 2009, 01:51:14 PM »
don't be that proud because of your b.squad, only because you did recruit almost everyone in this game, you are  not the reason why they became good.

i am proud of our b squad. Why so hostile?

WaVe

• PGP
« Reply #53 on: September 25, 2009, 02:38:59 PM »
U are a super hero and u can see who have skills and who dont ? Why u just dont test me?

blaa

• Autococker
« Reply #54 on: September 25, 2009, 11:38:30 PM »
 We gave up on testing people (tryout) to recruit them a long time ago. Skills come in time, normal attitude, maturity comes when you first enter the world (of internet).

Yeah, I am immature on internet. I make fun of retards and use foul language on public forums. By being mature I mean being a good sport - not raging after a loss -, being a good teammate - not accusing eachother.

If I look at you Wave, I don't see normal attitude. I'm sorry that the clan you wanted to join turned you down in public, but you brought it upon yourself.

rafalluz

• VM-68
« Reply #55 on: September 26, 2009, 03:24:03 AM »
We are done with you, go join CSO or some other clan that accept speed/jump-server-only players.

Newsflash: He already is in CSO and looking for clan to hop to instead.

ramayana

• Stingray
« Reply #56 on: September 26, 2009, 03:29:16 AM »
blaa, i played with wave 1on1 and my opinion is good about him but idk whats about his teamplaying. He should join to qehs.b and you will check himself. Btw he has very good aim, he knows some jumps etc. I'm sure he is better than AndyCz ^^

blaa

• Autococker
« Reply #57 on: September 26, 2009, 05:11:30 AM »
blaa, i played with wave 1on1 and my opinion is good about him but idk whats about his teamplaying. He should join to qehs.b and you will check himself. Btw he has very good aim, he knows some jumps etc. I'm sure he is better than AndyCz ^^

Please read the last post on page number 3.

Or let him join oxmoze.

ramayana

• Stingray
« Reply #58 on: September 26, 2009, 05:23:52 AM »
we dont have B team ^^

idias

• Autococker
« Reply #59 on: September 26, 2009, 08:19:48 AM »
Please read the last post on page number 3.

Or let him join oxmoze.
Noone said anything about a trainee squad ;)