Author Topic: Less Forum Administration  (Read 1133 times)

mewa

• 68 Carbine
Less Forum Administration
« on: January 06, 2009, 10:53:04 PM »
I'd like to make a suggestion that the forum administrator's take a less active role in this forum. Seems a little heavy handed when a post gets shutdown or locked for a few comments.

This is a pretty diverse community and theirs gonna be conflict within it. By using too much control to suppress that conflict it festers and gets brought into matches, pubs, and Irc. You also cut short many worthwhile discussions because of a few negligible statements out of one or two mouths.

I'm sure you admins have better things to do than scrutinize ever word typed on this silly site. How about helping Jitspoe with the game?

Sometimes a softer touch works better...

P.S. - I'll save you the time and lock this thread (assuming you allow its posting in the first place)

Thank You,
mewa.rules

Justinph5

• Autococker
Re: Less Forum Administration
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2009, 11:02:06 PM »
locked :P

eMo

• VM-68
Re: Less Forum Administration
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2009, 12:18:55 PM »
I'd like to make a suggestion that the forum administrator's take a less active role in this forum. Seems a little heavy handed when a post gets shutdown or locked for a few comments.

This is a pretty diverse community and theirs gonna be conflict within it. By using too much control to suppress that conflict it festers and gets brought into matches, pubs, and Irc. You also cut short many worthwhile discussions because of a few negligible statements out of one or two mouths.

I'm sure you admins have better things to do than scrutinize ever word typed on this silly site. How about helping Jitspoe with the game?

Sometimes a softer touch works better...

P.S. - I'll save you the time and lock this thread (assuming you allow its posting in the first place)

Thank You,
mewa.rules

you and most of you're ideas are meddling dumb.