Author Topic: Taking a break..  (Read 4065 times)

SkateR

• Autococker
Taking a break..
« on: January 23, 2006, 01:58:01 PM »
Hey guys,

Well I've decided to lay off of mIRC and Dp II for a little while seeing as how thats all I do.  I need to catch up on school work and stuff..so yea.

Just wanted to say bye :)

DrRickDaglessMD

• 68 Carbine
Re: Taking a break..
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2006, 02:03:26 PM »
sorry to see you go man, its like Tourpro* was back alive again what with all the random abuse you hurl at us.

peace out dawg.

*Tourpro was actually funny, though.  ::)

SkateR

• Autococker
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2006, 02:35:48 PM »
Glad to see you care.

Matze

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2006, 03:41:09 PM »
<3...if ur still around liek the next 2 days, ill make a goodbye song for you.

digi

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2006, 03:43:42 PM »
lmfao. there's a way to have a life AND play games when you have free time.

=]

SkateR

• Autococker
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2006, 04:13:15 PM »
lol matze, make it for me when I come back.

Digi, there is nothing to out here, the computer was basically the only thing, but Im on it way too much trying to impress you eR33t losers ;) <3

SkaterFan

« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2006, 04:13:53 PM »
Dont get hit by a car or anything.

SkateR

• Autococker
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2006, 04:15:59 PM »
I'll be sure to cut your name into my wrist too along with all your other kid friends.

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2006, 04:24:38 PM »
While your leaving why dont you apologize to Sharon. She never did crap to you but treat you like a friend and all you did was poop on her. Be a man not mouse, this is your chance to grow. Good luck in the real world, home slice.

SkateR

• Autococker
« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2006, 05:30:59 PM »
While your leaving why dont you apologize to Sharon. She never did crap to you but treat you like a friend and all you did was poop on her. Be a man not mouse, this is your chance to grow. Good luck in the real world, home slice.

Loail? Um wow...Like Ive said COUNTLESS times, I would meddling apologize given the chance, here "Sharon Im sorry, you were always very nice to me and I took it a little too far, I apologize".

As for the loser trying to be funny, why dont you just use your real name, youre not hurting my feelings.

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2006, 05:37:25 PM »
You have had COUNTLESS times to apologize. Thanks for being a man. I will make sure she is witness to this.

SkateR

• Autococker
« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2006, 05:41:18 PM »
I've really seen no opputunities where I could apologize, except for the forums(which doesnt seem like it would be a good place, rather do it on vent or something)

Looks like my Mom might be cutting my Cable internet off soon, So I'll be playing/idling mirc until then, I know you are all very happy now. ;)

P!nk

• Autococker
_
« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2006, 05:56:49 PM »
Post removed
« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 02:47:24 AM by P!nk »

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #13 on: January 23, 2006, 07:13:26 PM »
VOODOO? GWB? Whats going on here?

digi

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #14 on: January 23, 2006, 07:42:22 PM »
lol matze, make it for me when I come back.

Digi, there is nothing to out here, the computer was basically the only thing, but Im on it way too much trying to impress you eR33t losers ;) <3

Loner. ;]

nXe

• Stingray
« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2006, 09:23:01 PM »
Hey guys,

Well I've decided to lay off of mIRC and Dp II for a little while seeing as how thats all I do.  I need to catch up on school work and stuff..so yea.

Just wanted to say bye :)

.... i never thought i'd hear those words from you skater ....

good luck with 'school and stuff'

oh- ill send you the bill for all the theraputic bashings i gave you in our IRC sessions. I'll tack on a lil discount as well considering it's a fellow DPer. ;)

SkateR

• Autococker
« Reply #16 on: January 23, 2006, 09:39:46 PM »
<3 I suppose, I wont be leaving just yet though.

DAMIEN

• VM-68
« Reply #17 on: January 24, 2006, 01:07:03 AM »
They're taking you away just like they did Voodoo!

darn i miss voo... skater i have a job, high school, college, and im a stoner. if i can do it and dp at the same time... any1 can

S8NSSON

• Autococker
« Reply #18 on: January 24, 2006, 08:46:54 AM »
Mr. Skater...
I ain't trying to be mean. I think you're a pretty cool dude. I think you have good DP skills, and even better DP potential (if you would listen to the advice some top players have given you). I've always had nothing but good things to say about you, and for you, behind closed doors. Although I think your attitude towards be sucks ass.
Now i'm not the most sensitive person on earth, and maybe that's what puts a wedge inbetween us, but to be brutally honest, this whole "i'm leaving, bye everyone *sniff sniff*" thing is a little crazy. I realize DP probably means a great deal to you, as it does to me and many others, but really, with everyone involved in thier own lives do you think anyone really cares a whole lot that you're leaving? It's the internet for christs sake. Now if you've been a part of the DP community for years, and have built close relationships over those years I could see the emmotion involved in leaving. But you've been in the DP community, what, a week, maybe two?
I think the biggest thing here is the DP community itself will be minus one more good player, which is sad.

Don't get all hoity-toity about this post either.
I think you're cool enough, but i'm not high on this #em0 crap.

Ok, i'll miss you...happy now?

s|w|k|a|r|m|a

« Reply #19 on: January 24, 2006, 08:58:15 AM »
Skater, you'll be back.  Everyone comes back.