Author Topic: Adios GT pubs  (Read 7482 times)

Bix

• Autococker
Re: Adios GT pubs
« Reply #20 on: January 25, 2009, 09:02:15 AM »
I had my ops taken away about 3 years ago, its ok champ. Condump is fake i am guessing, considering rick is probably the youngest/most annoying person on the committee.

Anyways here it is again Cameron. You female dog at me for 'taking a thread off topic'. Yet it is about all you do. The point of the thread is to show that the admin is out of control, everyone has it and the map is getting changed constantly. Do you think someone who loads up dp for the first time then gets the map changed on them for 15 minutes is going to come back?

EDIT: I looked at the condump again. How does that idias kid even know it is me? Guy wouldn't know my one alias. 2nd, the conversations don't even flow. Third, why would i just blurt out the password lol.

iEATnoobs

• VM-68
« Reply #21 on: January 25, 2009, 01:29:09 PM »

GG blackout

Cameron

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #22 on: January 25, 2009, 06:13:21 PM »
If people don't respect the servers anyway, then they might just be taken down...  Also Bix, I got the whole condump from Rick, nice job.  And BTW, your ops were taken off the servers by Snipen because I recall Sharon talking about you having it on vent a while ago and she told Snipen to remove it.
How is that post off topic?  The first sentence is on topic.  The condump part is on topic, as it was stated by Rick that he had one, and you brought in that you had ops, and I was telling what happened to them.  And it wasn't 3 years ago, unless you had something other than 50op.  Its all on topic, as it says GT Pubs.  And just for your information, I'm the youngest.

Also, again, if people respected the servers, they would use the ops, just when a excrement map came on, like I do with mine.  But, instead they piss people off, and people handing out the ops, like yourself, start all of this mess.  I dont care if you come in here and say 'those logs are faked' or anything, because I believe you would actually do so.  So if you think they are getting out of control, just dont hand out the ops.  Its that simple.

Bix

• Autococker
« Reply #23 on: January 25, 2009, 07:01:11 PM »
logical

PiCaSSo

• Autococker
« Reply #24 on: January 25, 2009, 08:24:33 PM »
To all:  Our apologies but our "REAL LIVES" have us elsewhere.  I've replaced all the old map change logins with new ones to remedy this issue and I've updated the servers to the latest version as well.  Hope that solves all the problems, If not, send me a PM THANKS - GRaFFiTTi ADMIN

Eiii

• Autococker
« Reply #25 on: January 25, 2009, 08:26:17 PM »
Response time: 10 days.

PiCaSSo

• Autococker
« Reply #26 on: January 25, 2009, 08:34:56 PM »
Eiii I see you're still the same old annoying forum troll you've always been.  STOP POSTING USELESS REPLIES AND INVITING FLAMES.

Oh and You're welcome for my wasted time taking care of this problem.  Personally I think Snipen should pull the plug on the servers because of idiots like you...  Good Day.

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #27 on: January 25, 2009, 08:45:37 PM »
I had my ops taken away about 3 years ago, its ok champ. Condump is fake i am guessing, considering rick is probably the youngest/most annoying person on the committee.

Bix, you don't even know me and your trying to cover your ass by saying 'fake logs' it's just dumb and childish.

By saying that, how would you know if I'm the youngest/most annoying. For your information, Cameron is the youngest.

Cameron

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #28 on: January 25, 2009, 08:48:15 PM »
As said by Picasso, its now been fixed.  Now lock this or a mod (please :D) will do it for you.

Eiii

• Autococker
« Reply #29 on: January 25, 2009, 08:48:33 PM »
Oh and You're welcome for my wasted time taking care of this problem.  Personally I think Snipen should pull the plug on the servers because of idiots like you...  Good Day.

I think snipen should pull the plug because of idiots like him. I guess we'll have to agree to disagree. :\

If GT admins are as busy as you are, to the point where dealing with a major server crisis takes well over a week, why not appoint some newer admins who can spare more time, even if they do nothing more than check on the server in every few days?

When a server's become nothing more than a hole in the ground where players congregate, when the admins are as distant from the community as GT's have demonstrated that they are, that's when the proverbial plug needs to be pulled. The GT group of servers is still a major player in the bigger picture, here-- I'd hate for future admins and players to emulate what they see there.

PiCaSSo

• Autococker
« Reply #30 on: January 25, 2009, 08:57:40 PM »
Be happy Snipen and Loial pay over $1000 a year for a "hole in the ground" for unappreciative annoyances like you to whine about.  Get over yourself Eiii!

Eiii

• Autococker
« Reply #31 on: January 25, 2009, 09:16:27 PM »
Snipen is certainly VERY generous financially to keep the servers up. It'd be nice if some of that generosity and selflessness could be applied to the way the servers are run, as well.

PiCaSSo

• Autococker
« Reply #32 on: January 25, 2009, 10:12:34 PM »
Well, back on the subject...  I've updated the servers and changed the map changing logins so those who got the afore mentioned login can no longer abuse it.  What more would you like me to do? Shine your shoes?  Pay your electric bill??  It is what it is and again, You're Welcome...

Bix

• Autococker
« Reply #33 on: January 25, 2009, 10:13:03 PM »
thanks doug, thread locked problem solved.