Author Topic: Vulture caught hacking  (Read 4809 times)

2fast4u

• PGP
Vulture caught hacking
« on: January 25, 2006, 12:53:25 AM »
http://freeuploader.com/view.php/103789.dm2

the longer the game goes on the more obvious it is he is atleast using wallhack, gg.

S8NSSON

• Autococker
Re: Vulture caught hacking
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2006, 08:18:17 AM »
2fast4you...i don't even know where to start...

1) You recorded the demo in 3rd person. NEVER record a suspected cheater in third person. Always record a suspected cheater in 1st person. The reason is that we are wanting to see through the suspects eyes. We want to directly look exactly where the suspect is looking. This way, when watching the demo with a walhack on, you can see if the suspect is looking directly at people through walls. In third person view you can't do that.

NOTE: Just for you cause you're a intercoursen moron: 3rd person view is when the camera that you are looking through floats above and behind the subject being cammed. 1st person view is looking through the subjects eyes.

2) I just watched this demo TWICE. I watched this demo with a walhack on. Not once is there anything resembling someone cheating. What I do see is someone getting owned. Good shooting and smart decision making should not be confused with cheating. But I guess you would have to know what good shooting and smart decision make are before you could judge that.

Percent chance that vulture was cheating: .01% *OHHHH SNAP*

2fast4u

• PGP
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2006, 09:12:32 AM »
I have reason to believe your hate against me is clouding your judgement of him hacking. ::)

Just for you cause you're a intercoursen moron

S8NSSON

• Autococker
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2006, 09:33:31 AM »
I have no hatred towards you.
I just think you are an ass to everyone around you.
I watch how you talk to people in #paintball.
You are just an imature ass.

Facts stand unbiased: There was no cheating in that demo.

And....the only thing YOU did was record the demo. Why the hell would I place bias on my judgement of this demo because of you?
The demo is not about you, and has absolutely nothing to do with you, except for the fact that you recorded it in wrong view.
I'm sure others will eventually view this demo and post thier conclusions here.

Oh...sorry...maybe the truth is getting in the way of you getting praise for catching a cheater red handed.

my bad

GOOD JOB 2fast4you. WAY TO CATCH THAT BLATANT CHEATER. YOU ARE THE MAN. I WISH I WAS LIKE YOU. I SHOULD JUST KILL MYSELF BECAUSE I'M NOT YOU.

morons never end

KnacK

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2006, 09:47:37 AM »
The dude isn't cheating..
The End.

btw S8n -
GOOD JOB 2fast4you. WAY TO CATCH THAT BLATANT CHEATER. YOU ARE THE MAN. I WISH I WAS LIKE YOU. I SHOULD JUST KILL MYSELF BECAUSE I'M NOT YOU.

That would look a lot better in l337 5p43k

900D j0B 2Ph4574j00Z. \/\/4'/ 70 (47(|-| 7|-|47 bL474|\|7 (|-|3473R. '/0U 4R3 7|-|3 /\/\4|\|. 1 \/\/1$|-| 1 \/\/4$ L1|<3 '/0U. 1 $|-|0ULD jU$7 |<1LL /\/\'/$3LpH b3(4U$3 1'/\/\ |\|07 '/0U.

S8NSSON

• Autococker
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2006, 09:49:46 AM »
LMAO

Matze

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2006, 09:54:18 AM »
No , it wasnt me...:)

Ok seriously, i think the big problem is, that there are many players which are new (or not too long) playing this game, and now see that there are alot of hackers.Result is that they think when they got owned or see a good player they think "H3 /\/\\/$T |-|4[|{".For example some new german clans like cotd,aks...dont know if u even know them, were talking in pub about op and aying " i dont think everyone hax , but most of thme do..."

digi

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2006, 12:55:24 PM »
He's clearly not cheating.

I love how 85% of dp accuses every single person they can.. Oh well, looks like we got another loial on our hands. ;)

lol @ your "itz so obviouz n even more obviouz further in da demooO0o, gG"

No. It's more and more obvious how clueless you are.

nXe

• Stingray
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2006, 01:23:25 PM »
lol bob

SkateR

• Autococker
« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2006, 02:00:01 PM »
Lmao, he's not hacking.

digi

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2006, 02:00:46 PM »
jit: stop deleting all the quality posts. you're taking all the fun out of this forum. ;)

and by quality posts, I mean bobs.

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2006, 02:17:47 PM »
 I ONCE accused Bob, ganja , goose and UNi of doing stuff I cant describe, but as bending the laws of q2 physics.  One if not several of those mentioned were accused by your own clan mates of cheating. I based my accusation on over 10000+ hours of playing various q2 mods and nothing else. I was just stating my unfounded opinion. With that said, I apologized and have never accused anyone else of anything. For you to say otherwise goes to show how well you don’t know me and how much of scheming 20 year old jack off that you are. OMG LOIAL SAYS EVEYRONE HAXS OMG. Get over it. Now if it were true, then yeah you would have a point and I would not be posting. Other than that I challenge you to find evidence that I accused someone specific of wallhacking or cheating and than asked to have the accused banned. My whole point of ‘there has to be a better way’ to catch wallhacks was finally validated by the German created thread about spoofing a name then cheating. That is the most bile crap in game play and It was bound to happen, thank s8n (it’s called a pun) they confessed and apologized, something foreign (pun) to you. Otherwise they would have gotten away with it.

Furthermore, you might want to try something new and worth your time. Bringing me into this is beneath even your intellect, or so I assumed.  Now I have mentioned previously who I can trust. Sadly, right now. I trust no one. Can you blame me, look around. That is far different than accusing someone of hacking and asking that they be banned. As a matter of fact if you bothered to read my recent posts which I responded to Taco and another which Bain responded to. You would realize this game is nothing but a joke and not to be taking seriously which is sad,  a lot of work has been done in this mod, just to have an a bunch of kids borrow hacks and ruin everyone’s trust. Who can trust who? I mean come on DIGI  half this game is drama battled between literally children and immature people like your self and what do you fight over. Who is the biggest smart ass? Who is the coolest? Well I guess you win. That kind of crap I outgrew when I was 13. As Jitspoe mentioned (and has not enforced sadly) I will try to hold my posting down to well thought and researched as I can. I ask that you try the same.  If you can’t do it to anger problems or you have no class then try doing the same as other’s of your clan. Unless I use your name in a post, please don’t use mine. I am trying to stay away from the stupid flame fests you seem to thrive on.

-L

Eiii

• Autococker
« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2006, 05:32:25 PM »
It's... it's... READABLE!

* eiii is pretty sure that this is a sign of the apocalypse.

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #13 on: January 25, 2006, 06:36:45 PM »
Bows. Thank you I had an important point to make, however off topic. If you read some of my other recent points they are much the same. Understandable. Hell has not frozen over yet. So you still have time to sin. I just thought it would be a good idea to start respecting others brain capacities to learn loialaneese by translating a semi-translateable tounge. Besides I dont like having my post deleted. ;)

I do have somthing to say about the orginal post. At least you were trying to catch someone. I saulte you. Even though I completely disagree with the method. Subjective material that can be manipulated and spoofed, is no way get someone banned. Sadly as of right now that is all we have. Anyone with the correct wording can twist your intentions and make you look like an ass. Sorry that happened to you but playing against you I can see why others would be short and disrepectful despite the fact if they or you were correct. To your credit your mouth has been less of a problem of lately.

People please encorage catching more wallhacks in public dont wait till they start matching.

nXe

• Stingray
« Reply #14 on: January 25, 2006, 11:11:19 PM »
Skater IDK... i think Loial just one-uped me on the quality of explanations... haha...

WarWulf

« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2006, 10:54:10 AM »
wow loial.... u made sence for once lol if u had a m-azing candybar it probably would of opend for u lol

Reed

• VM-68
« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2006, 12:22:28 PM »
I ONCE accused Bob, ganja , goose and UNi of doing stuff I cant describe.

Isnt Ganja The Most Obvious Hack In The Game? I Thought Everyone Knew That. Im Not Flaming, And Since (To My Knowledge) He No Longer Plays I Thought Now Would Be A Good Time To Bring That Up.

pinobot

• VM-68
« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2006, 12:26:39 PM »
loial, wasn't that you using some glow-hack?

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2006, 12:27:24 PM »
jit: stop deleting all the quality posts. you're taking all the fun out of this forum. ;)

and by quality posts, I mean bobs.
I didn't realize who the demo was of.  I thought he was just flaming.

digi

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #19 on: January 31, 2006, 12:32:53 PM »
lmao =p