Author Topic: Vulture caught hacking  (Read 4810 times)

loial21

• Autococker
Re: Vulture caught hacking
« Reply #20 on: February 01, 2006, 07:14:51 PM »
loial, wasn't that you using some glow-hack?
  Uh what talking about? Have i ever used a hack? Becareful before you get slapped in the face. No i have never cheated. But i used to type 'giveall' when playing singleplayer q2 WOD.  But that was to practice with the grapple hook with a fully loaded rail gun. :)  Now if your talking about me using the correct amount of gamma then yes I like to see everything.

stephen alexander schultz

« Reply #21 on: February 03, 2006, 08:43:26 PM »
I have been  seeing quite a bit of crap.one dudes name is hate clan he has a aim bot on.if u play against him i think you can defintly see that he does have aim bot.i have also caugt him wall glitch.and he has found a freaken way to jump higher than usual im fed up with him and hacking and all the other crap he does.thank you for your time steohen alexander schultz

P!nk

• Autococker
« Reply #22 on: February 03, 2006, 09:27:31 PM »
Please don't make accusations without the proper proof to back up what you say. Not only does it cause flamefests and yelling of "nub!", but it's also a horrid way to ruin someone's reputation. Post a demo of what you claim, in first person view, and then people are liable to be more polite. But what you just stated above is probably going to bring on some negative comments toward you.

I have one question, however. This fellow you talk of, is his name "HateClan" or "hateclan"? They are both very different people. In this way, you could bring on people from both sides that support either one of these people, both would be against you. You wouldn't have much to go by other than your word versus their's, which is why the miraculous demo feature was created, for purposes such as these.

SkateR

• Autococker
« Reply #23 on: February 03, 2006, 09:30:44 PM »
I have been  seeing quite a bit of crap.one dudes name is hate clan he has a aim bot on.if u play against him i think you can defintly see that he does have aim bot.i have also caugt him wall glitch.and he has found a freaken way to jump higher than usual im fed up with him and hacking and all the other crap he does.thank you for your time steohen alexander schultz

hahahahaha. Ok well, for one, the jumping higher thing is just speed. Two, the wall glitch is probably UniBonger wall hacking which I dont doubt, sorry my good friend Uni. 3 an aimbot? I doubt it.

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #24 on: February 03, 2006, 10:29:53 PM »
Enough false hackusations.  Start a new thread if a genuine cheater is found.