Author Topic: Check Out Music From By Label  (Read 1189 times)

atmays

• Autococker
Check Out Music From By Label
« on: February 11, 2009, 05:42:03 PM »
Check out our tracks here.

www.myspace.com/loyaltymoebf

www.myspace.com/yungdub313

Check Out Yung Dubs New Mixtape: Da Heat Vol 1 Available for download for a limited time free.

lilb990

• Autococker
Re: Check Out Music From By Label
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2009, 05:48:48 PM »
That song plz understand is good i like it...are you in any of them :P

IronFist

• Autococker
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2009, 06:50:16 PM »
Cool, Nu Jerzey Devil does the beats for my label too. I like the title of the mixtape, it's pretty unique and thought-provoking. I like the part where the flames are behind the guy.

atmays

• Autococker
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2009, 11:51:48 PM »
That song plz understand is good i like it...are you in any of them :P

I dont rap anymore, I just handle the business, I stay behind the scenes. Thats where the money is. Im on a track we recorded a while back, its actually on Dub Mixtape, Da Heat Vol 1. You can download it on the page.

Cool, Nu Jerzey Devil does the beats for my label too. I like the title of the mixtape, it's pretty unique and thought-provoking. I like the part where the flames are behind the guy.

This is a mixtape, Beats come from alot of people thats not associated with us. I dont know if you was trying to be funny, sarcastic, real, or what. On mixtapes you can use other beats that is made by other people. I have no intent to try and profit off of the dudes beats. When we put out the album it will have 100% production from my guys.

capo

• VM-68
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2009, 09:51:58 AM »
what it beee likeee.

Nice mixtape cover mays. Could use some more work but it's still nice... The songs and quality aren't bad either.