Author Topic: I apologize..  (Read 1810 times)

SkateR

• Autococker
I apologize..
« on: February 01, 2006, 04:35:27 PM »
If this starts a flame war, but how lame is this.

http://www.pbvids.com/forum/entertainment/28303-just-fun.html#post399665

2fast4u goes to www.pbvids.com, which by the way Ive been registered longer then him on those forums(just pointed that out since he says none of us play paintball)anywas. He goes on there and rags on us cause we didnt find a video that people from pbvids made funny. Sorry we dont have the mind span of a 11 year old 2fast4u. We don't think everything is funny sadly. :-/

As for playing real paintball, I know I play, and I know a lot of people here play or have played. Sorry to break the news.

P!nk

• Autococker
_
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2006, 05:16:35 PM »
Post removed
« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 02:45:44 AM by P!nk »

SkateR

• Autococker
Re: I apologize..
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2006, 05:34:36 PM »
I know it will be closed, but still, its lame what he did. He tries to get help in this community then he goes and talks about us cause we didnt laugh at one of his stupid links he posted.

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2006, 07:12:56 PM »
I can unlock the thread if desired.  I don't think it's offensive, just an incredibly lame waste of time.  The request to delete it was a bit drastic, so I just locked it in hopes that it would filter down to the bottom and nobody else would have to waste their time watching those videos.  The only thing that could redeem them is if those kids rolled up next to Chuck Norris...

Eiii

• Autococker
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2006, 07:38:58 PM »
Hah. Jits, the 'Other' section IS an incredibly lame waste of time.

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2006, 09:52:33 PM »
Touche.

SkateR

• Autococker
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2006, 10:58:09 PM »
No Jitspoe, those videos were terrible, just cause we didnt like them doesnt mean he has to try and look cool. Oh well. He is hated among everyone here.

Murdock

• PGP
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2006, 01:26:26 AM »
No Jitspoe, those videos were terrible, just cause we didnt like them doesnt mean he has to try and look cool. Oh well. He is hated among everyone here.

Not to hijack a thread or anything, but didn't you post smth saying you were leaving? When can we hope to expect this? As for the videos, yeah, they suck. I remember what it was like to first get my license and have nothing to do. Muy original.

SkateR

• Autococker
« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2006, 01:32:54 AM »

Not to hijack a thread or anything, but didn't you post smth saying you were leaving? When can we hope to expect this? As for the videos, yeah, they suck. I remember what it was like to first get my license and have nothing to do. Muy original.

you hurt my feelings murd :( you want me to leave, you hate me :-/

Murdock

• PGP
« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2006, 01:37:32 AM »
you hurt my feelings murd :( you want me to leave, you hate me :-/

No, honestly I don't care either way if you stay or leave. Just do what you said, or don't say it. That's why I always found it easier to just leave, w/o posting about it.

Dark

• PGP
« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2006, 06:02:19 PM »
Those videos were awsomely funny if you lived around the area they were "shot" at. In this case IL.

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2006, 06:42:40 PM »
Skeet and 2FAST4AJEW,

Jesus "h" Christ this is worse than 2 little female doges fighting on freaking Springer. I am now sick, thanks alot.

Sorry for the hostile vibes.

-L