Author Topic: The End of an Era (Graffiti Taggez)  (Read 12747 times)

Promaster

• Stingray
Re: The End of an Era (Graffiti Taggez)
« Reply #20 on: March 26, 2009, 07:28:11 PM »
well it was a great run for GT's hope to see you guys back here soon=) take it easy snipen!

zimtstern

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #21 on: March 27, 2009, 02:15:20 AM »
That`s sad even if im euro.
I remember when i start with paintball i always rent GT server.

MosEz

• Autococker
« Reply #22 on: March 27, 2009, 04:09:25 AM »
maybe u should accept the euros now. WE RUN THIS GAME!

nah joking :P
rip gt :(

but the best server were still chill :)

Re

• VM-68
« Reply #23 on: March 27, 2009, 04:14:51 AM »
Thanks for the servers all these years GT. When I started playing I used them all the time. I totally understand. It's tough to financially support something you don't take part in much anymore. I have closed down servers from other endeavors for the same reason.

Good luck to you all  ;D

fasian

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #24 on: March 27, 2009, 09:02:52 AM »
thnx for the severs GT. Hope they'll come back.

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #25 on: March 27, 2009, 10:36:13 AM »
Well Snipen, the servers were great and all Americans pinged great on them. The only good American matching servers are down till eR33t's come back. The servers were great while they lasted. It's sad to know they are going down. But may i ask, Why are you shutting the servers down? :(
Probably because he doesn't want to spend ~$1000/year on something he isn't even using.

atmays

• Autococker
« Reply #26 on: March 27, 2009, 10:48:49 AM »
Well thanks GT for providing quality servers to the game, I  never had to worried bout being kicked or banned out of the servers during a match either. DOnt the closing of GTs, kill the Leagues and Ladders thats been goin on. Maybe Hurting the matching scene A LITTLE to. If er33ts only servers taht will be up then, I guess I wont be matching anymore, unless I get uR servers or someone else get servers with good admins.

Bix

• Autococker
« Reply #27 on: March 27, 2009, 09:01:14 PM »
First off, thanks for the servers over the years Snipen. Always up and always stable.

Well thanks GT for providing quality servers to the game, I  never had to worried bout being kicked or banned out of the servers during a match either. DOnt the closing of GTs, kill the Leagues and Ladders thats been goin on. Maybe Hurting the matching scene A LITTLE to. If er33ts only servers taht will be up then, I guess I wont be matching anymore, unless I get uR servers or someone else get servers with good admins.

Maybe if you didn't make it a habit to piss the admins off, you'd be able to use the servers.

atmays

• Autococker
« Reply #28 on: March 28, 2009, 12:26:25 AM »
First off, thanks for the servers over the years Snipen. Always up and always stable.

Maybe if you didn't make it a habit to piss the admins off, you'd be able to use the servers.

Thing is I never pissed anyone off, I rarely talk in a match or even see er33t other than that. You seem to not have facts, so dont post bout something you know nothing about.

I believe we get banned cause of Weezy and Y2J differences. I think no matter what they go through dont got to kick the whole clan or anyone during a match. Horrible admins.

I will miss the GTs, Anyone knows where they are being hosted? I talked to uR and we are thinking bout getting some up.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2009, 01:15:19 AM by atmays »

Viper

• Autococker
« Reply #29 on: March 28, 2009, 05:42:33 AM »
Thanks for everything, GT.

Was a great time to play on your servers at the beginning :)

eMo

• VM-68
« Reply #30 on: March 28, 2009, 10:18:59 AM »
good games all :)

Holo

• VM-68
« Reply #31 on: March 28, 2009, 12:04:20 PM »
goodbye to my 21 ping :(

Re

• VM-68
« Reply #32 on: March 28, 2009, 04:52:53 PM »
Anyone knows where they are being hosted? I talked to uR and we are thinking bout getting some up.
http://www.theplanet.com/

Fitz

• Stingray
« Reply #33 on: March 29, 2009, 12:10:21 AM »
If a GT admin could PM either me or Atmays the server specs or package deal they were purchasing, it would be much appreciated.

Underrated might be able to pick up GT's servers where they left off; just need to figure out what package they had.

hauke

• VM-68
« Reply #34 on: April 01, 2009, 10:57:14 AM »
but the best server were still chill :)

iod ftw even euros had <100 :P

b2t: sad to hear that i started playing on gt servers :(

mewa

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #35 on: April 03, 2009, 09:57:40 PM »
much appreciate the well used servers. this seemed to be inevitable since its hard to even find any gt members playing (except mr. eieiooo). thanks  for shelling out the dough for all those years.

on a personal note, im glad i was able to show you how to properly play an fps on all those late night 1v1s.

FacePainter

• PGP
« Reply #36 on: April 15, 2009, 03:57:23 AM »
thanx for some good times snipen

anson

• PGP
« Reply #37 on: April 15, 2009, 05:46:17 AM »
I was born in GT svrs.. thx anyways

Reed

• VM-68
« Reply #38 on: April 15, 2009, 07:23:53 AM »
A sad day. GT pulled this game out of the darkness when the er33t servers went down. For maybe a year or more GT servers were the only option, and this helped to develop a very tight community where everybody knew everybody else. So heres to all the friends and rivals, all the wins and loses, and thankyou for the memories Snipen.

*sniff*

DrRickDaglessMD

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #39 on: April 15, 2009, 10:15:25 AM »
Oh boy, I couldn't believe it when Reed told me about this.

I can safely say one of my favourite periods in the time I've spent in the DP community was playing on the Graff servers while on the GT Vent server. Reed and I still talk about your (Snipens) amazing jokes (definately all in the delivery!). Thanks for having spent all that money for us ingrates all these years, I know I definately wouldn't be here without the GT servers.

Shine on, you crazy diamond.