Author Topic: Clean slate  (Read 20355 times)

Homingbullet

• VM-68
Clean slate
« on: April 06, 2009, 01:42:03 AM »
to committee and jitspoe : what do u think about once again making a clean slate for all the dp members. dp is dying and needs more members. what if once again all the bans except the creators of hacks be unbanned. so many members would return to dp and make it more active. all the members who are banned know now that the hacks are detectable and if they hack ban them. its a wild suggestion but i think this is what dp really needs....

MosEz

• Autococker
Re: Clean slate
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2009, 01:50:02 AM »
thats the worst idea i have ever heard lol

Homingbullet

• VM-68
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2009, 02:12:11 AM »
why is that? jitspoe has done it before. why not do it once more?

KI3S

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2009, 02:16:08 AM »
It won't happen. The people that are banned need to learn their lesson and serve their time. After the time they can come back. For people who have 1k day bans, that shows other people what could happen and hopefully will teach others not to go down that road. This game is not dying.

so many members would return to dp and make it more active.

The ones that are currently banned are still around. Nick123, Cusoman, Rick, Summit, Myers. And I'm sure that they will play again once their time is up. (Maybe not Rick lol)

Don't think for a second that this game should clear people's slate. You knew hacking was wrong, you did it anyways to quit the game, and now you want forgiveness. This is not what dp needs.

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2009, 02:30:01 AM »
It won't happen. The people that are banned need to learn their lesson and serve their time. After the time they can come back. For people who have 1k day bans, that shows other people what could happen and hopefully will teach others not to go down that road. This game is not dying.

The ones that are currently banned are still around. Nick123, Cusoman, Rick, Summit, Myers. And I'm sure that they will play again once their time is up. (Maybe not Rick lol)

Don't think for a second that this game should clear people's slate. You knew hacking was wrong, you did it anyways to quit the game, and now you want forgiveness. This is not what dp needs.

except the creators of hacks be unbanned.

Leave Cusoman and myself out of this.

KnacK

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2009, 04:17:41 AM »
1. DP is not dying.
2. If Jits makes any changes it will probably be 1 strike and you're outahere.

Your idea is bad on so many fronts......

magalhaes

• Autococker
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2009, 04:57:44 AM »
Hm, cool! dp dying for the 25th time in the last year.

I think everyone agrees this is a horrible idea. They need to be banned as soon as possible for as much time as possible.

Fuzz Ball

• VM-68
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2009, 06:35:04 AM »
DP isn't dying... there are heaps of active members... what were you expecting? Several hundred people on the forums and more playing at all times?
Compared to other games, this one's progressing FAST.

Oh and people do need to be banned. It'll teach them a lesson. If it's short times or not at all, they'll do it again until they get caught... all the time...

coLa

• Autococker
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2009, 07:03:42 AM »
The only thing killing DP right now is lack of match servers.

FluKe

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2009, 07:33:13 AM »
I think homie is right let the people with multi's be unban they did not really hack there makeing the game bigger more clans and everything.

coLa

• Autococker
« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2009, 10:53:50 AM »
What lesson do they learn?

We get new people everyday, why do we need hackers/cheaters/people who don't follow clear rules?

Seriously, lock this thread.

FluKe

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2009, 11:01:03 AM »
What lesson do they learn?

We get new people everyday, why do we need hackers/cheaters/people who don't follow clear rules?

Seriously, lock this thread.

Well if you make another account thats adding more people more clans to play, multi accounters not really hacking all there doing is adding more clans whats wrong with that i see nothing wrong with it.

KI3S

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2009, 11:10:51 AM »
Leave Cusoman and myself out of this.

I mentioned your name only because you guys are still active and I was listing people who have been banned that haven't left dp.

Well if you make another account thats adding more people more clans to play, multi accounters not really hacking all there doing is adding more clans whats wrong with that i see nothing wrong with it.

If you make another account, It's the same person...there not hacking, but they are disobeying the rules where it says ONE ACCOUNT PER PERSON. That's whats wrong with it. For God's sake its a 8-16 day ban for not following rules, Dp is REALLY going to die because the people who can't follow rules cant play for 2 weeks.

And multi accounters making double accounts and more clans only makes the global login database more messed up. It makes Jitspoe's life harder by having him clean multiple account messes up. You have one account, you can have 10 names and make as many clans as you want. Clan hop all you want. There's no need for a 2nd account.

chris123

• VM-68
« Reply #13 on: April 06, 2009, 11:11:42 AM »
that is good just the multis go and the hackers stay banned

KI3S

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #14 on: April 06, 2009, 11:14:44 AM »
that is good just the multis go and the hackers stay banned

This is listed when you add/delete names on your account:

The Digital Paint Login System allows you to register multiple login names to a single account.  You can register up to 10 names.  Do not register another account to get more names.  Only one account is allowed per person.

And when you create an account:

Only One Account Per Person
1. One. Uno. Un. Once you've registered an account, you can add multiple player names to it, so there should be no need for additional accounts. Registering more than one account may result in a global ban from all game servers.

chris123

• VM-68
« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2009, 11:17:30 AM »
So i say we should be able to get 30 names so there will be less multis

&&&&
be able to be in 4 clans :DDDDDDDD

KI3S

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2009, 11:19:21 AM »
So i say we should be able to get 30 names so there will be less multis

No. You should really only need one name. 10 is plenty.

Edit: Wow. Don't need to waste my time talking to some kid that doesn't listen.

chris123

• VM-68
« Reply #17 on: April 06, 2009, 11:21:16 AM »
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO that is why they make multis and because they want to get away from there old clans

FluKe

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #18 on: April 06, 2009, 11:22:53 AM »
Well casp3r if you would seen the  new rules its a 32 day ban for multi's and i thinking why ban them change the rules we need more clans and more players or add 2 clans too one account then we can play with two clans and it will be better... :-*

KI3S

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #19 on: April 06, 2009, 11:32:00 AM »
They get banned because they disobey the rules. We don't need more clans, and more people having multiple accounts. You tell me, what game do you play where you can be on two clans? What if the two clans match against each other? You don't need to be on two clans. Learn to actually stick with a clan and be on the clan with the people you want. And tell me where this 32 day ban for multiple accounts is because I haven't seen it.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO that is why they make multis and because they want to get away from there old clans

Your old clans is a part of your clan history. Most people don't want their beggining clans on their history, but its life. Everyone starts somewhere. Not a reason to make a multiple account.