Author Topic: Why the match scene is declining...  (Read 17995 times)

atmays

• Autococker
Re: Why the match scene is declining...
« Reply #60 on: April 22, 2009, 01:36:51 AM »
Apparently you didnt read my posts, Never denied vanity Raged.

Im done with this, didnt mean to make you mad navy. Dont know how you got into this or what made you come on here.

Henrods cool and I can understand his frustrations but Dont say it was uR.b when it was vanity.

EDIT: Vanity was only one who quit and Raged, tahts from what SMU told me. Never Denied that not once in this thread. uR has done all the same things Henrod is doing now, put up servers and whatever he claims hes doing.

Never said anything bout winning or losing. Its More about your clan mates, Switching teams in middle of match. Once yall get the kills needed, Start Capping while we wait to revive. This happened multiple times. ANd we beat s2k million times more than they beat us, if you want to bring records into this.

Henrod

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #61 on: April 22, 2009, 01:40:15 AM »
Nub thats your cue.

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #62 on: April 22, 2009, 03:10:32 AM »
Apparently you didnt read my posts, Never denied vanity Raged.

Im done with this, didnt mean to make you mad navy. Dont know how you got into this or what made you come on here.

Henrods cool and I can understand his frustrations but Dont say it was uR.b when it was vanity.

EDIT: Vanity was only one who quit and Raged, tahts from what SMU told me. Never Denied that not once in this thread. uR has done all the same things Henrod is doing now, put up servers and whatever he claims hes doing.

Never said anything bout winning or losing. Its More about your clan mates, Switching teams in middle of match. Once yall get the kills needed, Start Capping while we wait to revive. This happened multiple times. ANd we beat s2k million times more than they beat us, if you want to bring records into this.

Atmays provide s2k and I with demos of you beating s2k 'million times more' and s2k will add a million loses.

Don't get why you keep bringing wins and loses into this and keep trying to say your clan is 'better', seeing as nearly half of the people that have been in your clan has either:

a)Wallhacked
b)Multi-Accounted
c)Constantly abused s2k(Fitz, Weezy)

I don't see how it is better.
Also, c) is mostly why s2k changed teams once or twice.

I remember playing Fitz and you and we went to tie (I KNOW, THAT MUST'VE BEEN THE FIRST HUH MAYS?) Fitz said straight up that you and him would not choose any of our tie suggestions and that we had to choose one of yours. I also remember Fitz saying that he would get Starz not to match s2k anymore and that uR would never match us again.

Pretty funny in my opinion.

Bring in my ban if you want, I really don't care what you or your clan think of me.(Except Homingbullet ofcourse)

Viper

• Autococker
« Reply #63 on: April 22, 2009, 03:12:27 AM »
EU match scene > NA match scene

magalhaes

• Autococker
« Reply #64 on: April 22, 2009, 04:37:36 AM »
Ditto.

blaa

• Autococker
« Reply #65 on: April 22, 2009, 06:51:24 AM »

that coming from a player, who does /nick viper´ggdpisdead every 3 months, makes it even more impressive :D

atmays

• Autococker
« Reply #66 on: April 22, 2009, 07:25:37 AM »

Agreed

Atmays provide s2k and I with demos of you beating s2k 'million times more' and s2k will add a million loses.

Don't get why you keep bringing wins and loses into this and keep trying to say your clan is 'better', seeing as nearly half of the people that have been in your clan has either:

a)Wallhacked
b)Multi-Accounted
c)Constantly abused s2k(Fitz, Weezy)

I don't see how it is better.
Also, c) is mostly why s2k changed teams once or twice.

I remember playing Fitz and you and we went to tie (I KNOW, THAT MUST'VE BEEN THE FIRST HUH MAYS?) Fitz said straight up that you and him would not choose any of our tie suggestions and that we had to choose one of yours. I also remember Fitz saying that he would get Starz not to match s2k anymore and that uR would never match us again.

Pretty funny in my opinion.

Bring in my ban if you want, I really don't care what you or your clan think of me.(Except Homingbullet ofcourse)

I wasnt one who brought Wins/Losses into this. When I said I will get Demos, It was because Henrod suggested that no one should play b squad cause of how they  Behave, and I have demos of s2k acting like idiots also. So dont be a hypocrit, INSTEAD he could of brought issue to my attention first instead of posting in forums.

What do a few people in our FORMER members, that have hacked, have to do with uR? Dont understand why that keep being brought up.

Dont recall me and fitz ever saying YOU have to play our maps, cause we are not picking one of yours. We have said we are not playing beta maps that you constantly suggested.

Fitz

• Stingray
« Reply #67 on: April 22, 2009, 01:28:13 PM »

Don't really understand what pulling demos would accomplish so I don't quite understand your pleas. I have many demo's of wins as well as losses while playing uR. The difference between our clans is that somehow you are unable to accept this and it angers you that we can and have beat you. Our clan has never dc'd to prevent a cap or rage quit a match. Your training clan has and your clan has often refused to even play our maps.

As far as us winning matches and your inability to accept it, look at my response to Atmays. Yes, I have members that talk trash, you have the ability to control this by typing ignore all. As far as you laughing at us being an ideal (or even with a stretch idyllic) clan to try to imitate, you are the only one who said that genius. It's also too bad spellcheck can't help your vocabulary.

BTW our clan is idealistic. We believe that this game is more than the same 10 maps over and over again, we have members mapping, we are setting up servers, we spend time improving our gaming experience.

I simply stated the facts and I will reiterate that having mouthy clanmembers is not the same as disconnecting and rage quitting. One is avoidable by ignoring players, the other is a blatant disrespect for the clan, the game, and the match.

Nice 180 Atmays. Almost as good as this one by Fitz.

From the Zpar11 thread in Mapping

Guy goes from bagging on my team to bagging on his own team in two consecutive posts. Too bad Fitz's loyalty to his clan doesn't match the fervor of Atmay's. As I said in the zpar thread I'd rather not burden the community with our differences, so please stop attacking my clan and I in the forums and I won't have to continue making you look foolish.

I apologize for the length of my post, but I am not as concise as my good friend Nub who would have simply replied;
"COOL STORY HANSEL"
Dear, dear Henry... Where should I start?

If s2k is an "ideal" clan (which is your perspective clearly), so be it. I simply stated that s2k is not "ideal" from our perspective due to the actions that you do. The reason why I seem to despise your clan is derived from the few times that I did match you. Do you remember those times?

Rick certainly does in his little skewed mindset here:
I remember playing Fitz and you and we went to tie (I KNOW, THAT MUST'VE BEEN THE FIRST HUH MAYS?) Fitz said straight up that you and him would not choose any of our tie suggestions and that we had to choose one of yours.
We did not say we were not going to choose any of your maps, we specified that we would not choose any of the maps that you suggested, which as I recall were something like soccer1, routez, and other maps that I'm sure the community would regard as terrible. Regardless, this was at 3:30am for some individuals (myself included) and we wanted to get it over with. We suggested something like 20 playable maps as I recall, and your clanmates just sat there for half an hour insisting we play a map that we supposedly "picked". We insisted you suggest more, but as I recall, the spam just continued.

Now WHO in their right mind wants to waste over an hour trying to pick a tie map at 3:30am? Furthermore, who wants to read in between hundreds of lines of text in a server to try to figure out a tie? How can I "ignore all" if you and your clanmates need to suggest more maps? Perhaps now you can see where our frustration stems from?

As for "bagging" my own clan, we belittle eachother constantly, whether it be on vent or on the forums. That's the relationship we have, and I'm dreadfully sorry if you didn't catch that.

If you have a problem with underrated, then let it be known. Such actions that uR.b did are not tolerated in our "main" clan, nor I do expect them to be tolerated in other clans. Actions that your clan does would also not be tolerated in our clan.

Thus, we have our differences. I'm sorry if your leadership abilities and clan policies are not to my liking. Actions that you deem acceptable are not considered aceptable by us, and that's what I've been trying to state. Obviously our opinion is of no concern to you, however. How you run your clan and the actions of your clan is not of my business, however, and I will not say anything of the matter from now on. I wish you luck with your clan Henrod, and I look forward to matching you in the near future.

As for uR.b, it is dead anyways. This thread should be dead. The members in uR.b have left to other clans and their actions are of no concern to us anymore.

skitzo

• Autococker
« Reply #68 on: April 22, 2009, 02:56:39 PM »
pretty sure routez is playable fitz, sorry you can't take a slower paced match.

Bix

• Autococker
« Reply #69 on: April 22, 2009, 04:10:13 PM »
Poor uR n friends...

Olbaid

• Autococker
« Reply #70 on: April 22, 2009, 04:16:28 PM »
pretty sure routez is playable fitz, sorry you can't take a slower paced match.

Ya, because shooting from jail and capping within 5 seconds makes for a good match.

Bix

• Autococker
« Reply #71 on: April 22, 2009, 07:13:18 PM »
Or...the clan scene is declining because people fight like this on IRC and matches.

Rewind

• VM-68
« Reply #72 on: April 23, 2009, 05:02:11 AM »
It really is. It's hard to find a group of people who can just sit back and take a loss. I admit I can lose it sometimes but I know its not nearly as bad as some of the people in the clan scene. The problem is I don't believe there's any way to fix it. Taking into account what Henrod said, we can all just ignore all at the beginning or just ignore annoying players. For the most part it might make playing more enjoyable.

Dirty_Taco

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
_
« Reply #73 on: April 23, 2009, 02:09:23 PM »
Post removed
« Last Edit: July 25, 2010, 11:51:33 PM by Dirty_Taco »

MosEz

• Autococker
« Reply #74 on: April 23, 2009, 02:49:53 PM »
better match 1311 cuz er33t is 2scared to paly on euro :/

Viper

• Autococker
« Reply #75 on: April 23, 2009, 03:19:38 PM »
Didn't meini rage quit after CC ruined his clans perfect record?

To restate myself

"Brand equity has far more clout than a perfect record"

I dont care about meini ^^

FluKe

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #76 on: April 23, 2009, 03:37:36 PM »
Maybe you should.

net

• PGP
« Reply #77 on: April 23, 2009, 08:18:02 PM »
The "Clan Scene" is dieing for the same reason Starbucks started closing stores.

Rewind

• VM-68
« Reply #78 on: April 23, 2009, 09:05:31 PM »
You're right. The economy is causing the downfall of paintball.

lilb990

• Autococker
« Reply #79 on: April 23, 2009, 09:25:51 PM »
You're right. The economy is causing the downfall of paintball.

AGREEEEEEEEEEEED! +1