Author Topic: Why the match scene is declining...  (Read 18045 times)

lilb990

• Autococker
Re: Why the match scene is declining...
« Reply #40 on: April 17, 2009, 10:43:13 PM »
A baseball game and a festival fixes all! Therefore, no one is to blame!

p.s. my posts are always responsive to the intelligence level of the posts before my own.  :P

I seriously did not catch on to that... what?

atmays

• Autococker
« Reply #41 on: April 17, 2009, 11:07:16 PM »
Mili, Ij, and 3iob are really the only active American clans that I know of.  

FYI, uR is the most active american clan. BY FAR.

(sorry if you cant understand what im saying bix)

Bix

• Autococker
« Reply #42 on: April 17, 2009, 11:12:37 PM »
FYI, uR is the most active american clan. BY FAR.

(sorry if you cant understand what im saying bix)

For some reason I forgot uR, and they are very active. 

lilb990

• Autococker
« Reply #43 on: April 19, 2009, 01:51:38 PM »
1311 did the go obs to not revive thing to get them flag points that is sad because after that we capped for the game please let this featurevote pass...this gets really annoying.

Henrod

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #44 on: April 20, 2009, 07:52:58 PM »
FYI uR.b is basically the same clan as Milli was and continues with their douchebaggery. DC to prevent cap and such. We still win of course, but I don't think they should be matched if there is an alternative.

atmays

• Autococker
« Reply #45 on: April 20, 2009, 08:12:20 PM »
FYI uR.b is basically the same clan as Milli was and continues with their douchebaggery. DC to prevent cap and such. We still win of course, but I don't think they should be matched if there is an alternative.

L o L, henrod dont make me pull out the s2k Demos, PLEASE dont make me do that. What happened was Vanity RAGED, and SMU didnt wanna 2 v 1 so He DCed. LOL "We still win of course" PM me on IRC, we can match anytime, see if you will win.

Fitz

• Stingray
« Reply #46 on: April 20, 2009, 08:34:40 PM »
s2k wins matches? Since when? Oh, and I suppose s2k is the ideal clan too there Henrod... you with your inability to control your own clanmates and the sheer immaturity displayed by half of your members.

Really an idealistic clan which one should strive to imitate. Laugh.

lilb990

• Autococker
« Reply #47 on: April 20, 2009, 09:26:12 PM »
why can't yall just accept that you did the DC mays? Once is fine but if it happens multiple times thats when it starts to get REALLY annoying..mili...if you did it once who cares it was once just start accepting that you did it. And stop putting all this on henrod, he has done a lot for this community by putting up match servers and helping out new people to this game. s2k isn't bad at all either atmays don't know why you would bring that up when it deals with something non-related to what henrod said.

KI3S

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #48 on: April 20, 2009, 09:44:39 PM »
why can't yall just accept that you did the DC mays? Once is fine but if it happens multiple times thats when it starts to get REALLY annoying..mili...if you did it once who cares it was once just start accepting that you did it. And stop putting all this on henrod, he has done a lot for this community by putting up match servers and helping out new people to this game. s2k isn't bad at all either atmays don't know why you would bring that up when it deals with something non-related to what henrod said.

Obviously you care since 1311 did it once and you decided to post and complain about it. And he did admit it.

atmays

• Autococker
« Reply #49 on: April 20, 2009, 09:50:40 PM »

When I play, NOONE in my clan DC, Thats a sure way to get kicked. Not taking anything from Henrod, He does do alot for this game. Not the issue. As most people in this game SHOULD know, I dont sit back and let anyone take shots at my clan. Especially when its half truth and his clan is worst at it. Navy I dont ever recalling any uR DCing while matching you. Navy dont hop to defend someone on the basis you are mad at me, for banning you for immaturity and not accepting you in uR, I was offering to renew the friendship and you told me to intercourse off. So what more can I do. Mili is Dead I beleive and so is this thread. I did take in 3 players from mili to uR.b, and I havent talked to Vanity bout the DC situation, I will when we're on at same time. Next time PM me with your problems, and I will work with you best I can to resolve the issue. Thank you.

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #50 on: April 20, 2009, 11:56:06 PM »
L o L, henrod dont make me pull out the s2k Demos, PLEASE dont make me do that. What happened was Vanity RAGED, and SMU didnt wanna 2 v 1 so He DCed. LOL "We still win of course" PM me on IRC, we can match anytime, see if you will win.

s2k wins matches? Since when? Oh, and I suppose s2k is the ideal clan too there Henrod... you with your inability to control your own clanmates and the sheer immaturity displayed by half of your members.

Is uR an ideal clan? Seeing as nearly half of their former members have been banned for hacking or Multiple accounts, I don't think it is.

Fitz

• Stingray
« Reply #51 on: April 21, 2009, 01:18:55 AM »
Is uR an ideal clan? Seeing as nearly half of their former members have been banned for hacking or Multiple accounts, I don't think it is.
Did I say we strive to be an "ideal clan"? No. Do I care what you or any of the community thinks of my clan? I used to care, but seeing as there are few clans that show the same level of respect that we show them, why should we care? I was merely calling Henrod out; he should not criticize other clans before taking into account the actions of his own clan.

And the irony of your entire post, Rick, is just purely comical. He who is banned for 3 years calls my clan out for former hackers and multi-accounts? Oh please, your judgement is OH so valuable here. Perhaps you'd be better off looking here Rick : http://www.dplogin.com/gbl/banlist.php
Counting those days until you're allowed to come play this game again. You're oh so missed by the way.

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #52 on: April 21, 2009, 01:39:45 AM »
Did I say we strive to be an "ideal clan"? No. Do I care what you or any of the community thinks of my clan? I used to care, but seeing as there are few clans that show the same level of respect that we show them, why should we care? I was merely calling Henrod out; he should not criticize other clans before taking into account the actions of his own clan.

And the irony of your entire post, Rick, is just purely comical. He who is banned for 3 years calls my clan out for former hackers and multi-accounts? Oh please, your judgement is OH so valuable here. Perhaps you'd be better off looking here Rick : http://www.dplogin.com/gbl/banlist.php
Counting those days until you're allowed to come play this game again. You're oh so missed by the way.

boolut/slvrbullet/want3d/aimb0t/emin3m (15005)
Reason: Distributing cheats, Speed cheat, Aimbot
Created: 2008-03-21 21:30:07, Modified: 2009-03-30 15:05:42, Expires: 2012-03-22 14:22:32
Days Left: 1066.6
Discussion: http://dplogin.com/forums/index.php?topic=16903

All I found, sorry.

Bix

• Autococker
« Reply #53 on: April 21, 2009, 07:32:43 AM »
Soo..this thread basically killed Mili since no one would match them. Now they are in uR.b doing the same thing...tsk tsk.

Kyuuchi

• Autococker
« Reply #54 on: April 21, 2009, 09:36:44 AM »
insignia put them into retirement :D cos when we beat them fluke said oh **** mili - can i join isi? LOL we said no

and please guys stay on topic and dont rage out do it on msn or irc or vent just not here :/

Rocky

• Autococker
« Reply #55 on: April 21, 2009, 01:06:09 PM »
insignia only plays against corp =) darn u really are good u beat mili!!!!!!!! and someone here cares that u said no LOL ?

you prolly were going to say that LMFAO LOL NO we beat cyr once we are the best euro clan now !"!=!=!= just save it.

skitzo

• Autococker
« Reply #56 on: April 21, 2009, 08:13:10 PM »

so trying to have fun hle playing isn't what it's all about? becaue tha's what i try to do when i play. SORRY FOR HAVING FUN FITZ MAYBE I'LL PISS MYSELF OFF AND BE BORED NEXT TIME I PLAY YOU

lilb990

• Autococker
« Reply #57 on: April 21, 2009, 09:15:28 PM »
When I play, NOONE in my clan DC, Thats a sure way to get kicked. Not taking anything from Henrod, He does do alot for this game. Not the issue. As most people in this game SHOULD know, I dont sit back and let anyone take shots at my clan. Especially when its half truth and his clan is worst at it. Navy I dont ever recalling any uR DCing while matching you. Navy dont hop to defend someone on the basis you are mad at me, for banning you for immaturity and not accepting you in uR, I was offering to renew the friendship and you told me to intercourse off. So what more can I do. Mili is Dead I beleive and so is this thread. I did take in 3 players from mili to uR.b, and I havent talked to Vanity bout the DC situation, I will when we're on at same time. Next time PM me with your problems, and I will work with you best I can to resolve the issue. Thank you.

First of all you weren't renewing excrement. Second of all you said that you will check with vanity...did you not just tell us he raged? More of this is coming out. Anyways i could care less that you banned me off of anything i surely know i wasn't being immature.

atmays

• Autococker
« Reply #58 on: April 21, 2009, 11:13:32 PM »
Apparently you didnt read my posts, Never denied vanity Raged.

Im done with this, didnt mean to make you mad navy. Dont know how you got into this or what made you come on here.

Henrods cool and I can understand his frustrations but Dont say it was uR.b when it was vanity.

EDIT: Vanity was only one who quit and Raged, tahts from what SMU told me. Never Denied that not once in this thread. uR has done all the same things Henrod is doing now, put up servers and whatever he claims hes doing.

Never said anything bout winning or losing. Its More about your clan mates, Switching teams in middle of match. Once yall get the kills needed, Start Capping while we wait to revive. This happened multiple times. ANd we beat s2k million times more than they beat us, if you want to bring records into this.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2009, 01:35:49 AM by atmays »

Henrod

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #59 on: April 22, 2009, 01:13:45 AM »
lol, hadn't checked this in a couple days I guess. Rage much Atmays and Fitz? Didn't realize you had so much pent up anger towards me and my clan. Your uR.b team dc'd to prevent a cap and then rage quit in tie when they realized they wouldn't win. Both players had the tag on, so if Vanity wasn't in the clan, you should be able to control your players enough to not let their friends spoof the tag.

L o L, henrod don't make me pull out the s2k Demos, PLEASE don't make me do that. What happened was Vanity RAGED, and SMU didn't wanna 2 v 1 so He DCed. LOL "We still win of course" PM me on IRC, we can match anytime, see if you will win.

Don't really understand what pulling demos would accomplish so I don't quite understand your pleas. I have many demo's of wins as well as losses while playing uR. The difference between our clans is that somehow you are unable to accept this and it angers you that we can and have beat you. Our clan has never dc'd to prevent a cap or rage quit a match. Your training clan has and your clan has often refused to even play our maps.

As far as us winning matches and your inability to accept it, look at my response to Atmays. Yes, I have members that talk trash, you have the ability to control this by typing ignore all. As far as you laughing at us being an ideal (or even with a stretch idyllic) clan to try to imitate, you are the only one who said that genius. It's also too bad spellcheck can't help your vocabulary.

BTW our clan is idealistic. We believe that this game is more than the same 10 maps over and over again, we have members mapping, we are setting up servers, we spend time improving our gaming experience.

... I was merely calling Henrod out; he should not criticize other clans before taking into account the actions of his own clan....

I simply stated the facts and I will reiterate that having mouthy clanmembers is not the same as disconnecting and rage quitting. One is avoidable by ignoring players, the other is a blatant disrespect for the clan, the game, and the match.

...Henrods cool and I can understand his frustrations but Dont say it was uR.b when it was vanity.

Nice 180 Atmays. Almost as good as this one by Fitz.

From the Zpar11 thread in Mapping

...Mid low is pretty much useless too as Henrod's team basically sits high and pegs anybody who comes in. Even if you do some sort of low speed jump flawlessly, they always manage to shoot you in the ass from their high.  It's a good tactic, but it sort of eliminates the desired "more than one path mentality".

Way to attack my clan specifically. I didn't say anything about you or your clan and I was purposefully ambiguous to avoid bringing our differences to the forums.  I have many screenshots of playing your team on that map. I see you in 1 match there, which brings me to my next point.  I believe DT said "Suggestions from people that have matched on it will be taken the most seriously as that is ultimately what it is meant for."

I do have a couple of screenshots showing 40 point plus deficits against UR there in less the 12 minutes. Don't really know how that happens when all we do is "sit high and peg people". I believe the fact that we have 60 of 64 points on one of those screenshots from capping proves conclusively that it is a multipath map.  There are several combinations of paths available whether low or high, I truly don't understand how it "eliminates the more than one path mentality".

I did not doubt the fact that you kicked our ass everytime we played you there; I was actually complementing you for it. s2k is by far the most experienced clan in regards to this map, so the validity of your judgements is unquestionable. We did, however, play you on the map and we know how you play.  The only time you lost to us was when I sat on 2 and camped the whole map. In regards to your playing style, You sit high and peg people no matter what "combination of paths" people take. Once you shoot one or two people, you rush in on the remaining member(s), grab, cap, etc. What I was trying to say but you obviously took as a personal attack, is that if somebody sits high and camps, it's virtually impossible to rush no matter what path is taken. Again, there goes the whole multipath approach.

Yes, once you get closer to base there's multiple paths, but there's ultimately one path that all these combinations end near and that's the hump which is easily campable via that high bridge - don't deny it.

As for matching on it, I've matched plenty of times on it, maybe not against you but certainly against others. Not to mention the time I've put in to finding out random jumps... considering nobody in my clan can jump properly meaning I have to find all the jumps myself.
You have to be a lot closer to the flag to hit 2; the person sitting there has time to peg you as you approach it. I know because I did it.

Guy goes from bagging on my team to bagging on his own team in two consecutive posts. Too bad Fitz's loyalty to his clan doesn't match the fervor of Atmay's. As I said in the zpar thread I'd rather not burden the community with our differences, so please stop attacking my clan and I in the forums and I won't have to continue making you look foolish.

I apologize for the length of my post, but I am not as concise as my good friend Nub who would have simply replied;
"COOL STORY HANSEL"