Author Topic: Clearing things up  (Read 1448 times)

Spydie

• VM-68
Clearing things up
« on: February 17, 2006, 11:01:37 AM »
Ever since " http://dpball.com/forums/index.php?topic=1578.40 " I have been called "hacker" so many times it's unbelievable. I however, have never hacked or ever even had any type of cheat for dp. Why they say that, i don't know. In the thread above, you do not see my name once. Certain people of clan X offered them to me just to view in demos, You can even ask those people that i declined. I am speaking for both Razr, and I.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2006, 04:20:27 PM by Spydie »

Razr

• Stingray
Re: Clearing things up
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2006, 04:31:00 PM »
Ty spydie I agree 100% and I assure you alll I have never hacked in my dp life.

Reed

• VM-68
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2006, 07:39:34 PM »
This presents a good example to clan leaders why it is so important to recruit reputable players. I know its difficult to judge peoples personalities online, and i in no way blame razr or spydie for some of their clan members behaviour. That said, i have heard numerous rumours in the past about clan leaders incouraging and even distributing hacks out to their clan members, anyone who knows of this i urge you to come forward, and to those people who condone this sort of s*it, youre a  disgrace.
If youre going to berate anyone, berate the hackers, not these guys.

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2006, 10:54:33 PM »
Pathetic. Eww nice topic for new post. The Sad State of DP.

Eiii

• Autococker
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2006, 12:07:09 AM »
Loial, don't expect things to be perfect. I think DP is doing fairly well. It seems that cheaters are being dealt with.

SkateR

• Autococker
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2006, 12:10:33 AM »
I know when I was in a clan, a certain member passed me on my hacks that I was eventually caught with. And Im about 99 percent sure this person still hacks, he is known for being a hacker from what Ive heard

Spydie

• VM-68
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2006, 08:51:13 AM »
Hackers should THINK before they ACT. They're not just being un-fare to other DP players, but to themselves aswell. Those people eventually end up getting caught and then they are know for it. Hacking should be eliminated all-together, It only creates another problem that Jitspoe has to work on. Thus, Delaying better versions of DP for us all.

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2006, 06:52:46 PM »
Loial, don't expect things to be perfect.
I retract, this was posted before I knew what Jitspoe was doing.  Sneaky little programmer what he did was sexy. I thinks I could hug him.