Author Topic: Another "Goodbye" thread for nobody to read :)  (Read 7785 times)

ViciouZ

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
Another "Goodbye" thread for nobody to read :)
« on: May 17, 2009, 01:09:12 PM »
This community is slowly imploding.

Nobody, except a handful of mappers, ever makes anything for this game any more. The only new content created for this game by its community are posts accusing others of hacking. The members of the community who had something to give, Zorch with his menus, y00tz with the CTP, Eiii, Cobo, sk89q, TinMan and IronFist with countless useful utilities between them, have all faded away and are replaced with the likes of Fuzz Ball, chris123 and RoBbIe.

The clan scene consists of the same 8 clans, repeatedly changing their names, rejecting new players that they can't be bothered to help, faking their records and blaming the others for the downward spiral of clan scene activity. Every attempt to organise a lasting league is shot down.

There is a mentality that jitspoe has nothing better to do with his time than personally resolve every petty naming dispute or baseless hackusation and add every feature requested, and that if he doesn't respond to a PM within 2 days you somehow have a right to complain about the service you get from the single developer of a free game.

I've had fun with this game for the last 3 years, but I no longer see the point. Now that the next committee has been decided on, I'm gone. I'll be back most likely, but if everything is continuing as it has been, not for long. Goodbye Digital Paint: Paintball 2.

If anybody still has plans to fix this community, you'd better start now.

Justinph5

• Autococker
Re: Another "Goodbye" thread for nobody to read :)
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2009, 01:13:17 PM »
Just stay at killing floor! That will be good enough.  :D

Zorchenhimer

• Autococker
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2009, 01:27:37 PM »
I agree 100%, I'm just too lazy to leave.  :P

T3RR0R15T

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2009, 01:57:02 PM »
 :'( ...but i can understand u.

Byz

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2009, 03:13:16 PM »
The members of the community who had something to give, Zorch with his menus, y00tz with the CTP, Eiii, Cobo, sk89q, TinMan and IronFist with countless useful utilities between them, have all faded away and are replaced with the likes of Fuzz Ball, chris123 and RoBbIe.
haha , but yeah I agree

Cameron

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2009, 04:27:14 PM »
Mr. 'brik on a stik' is leaving?  Lets see if he is one that doesn't come back in 2 weeks like the rest :).  Come on Vic, break the record :P.

Nobody, except a handful of mappers, ever makes anything for this game any more. The only new content created for this game by its community are posts accusing others of hacking. The members of the community who had something to give, Zorch with his menus, y00tz with the CTP, Eiii, Cobo, sk89q, TinMan and IronFist with countless useful utilities between them, have all faded away and are replaced with the likes of Fuzz Ball, chris123 and RoBbIe.
QFT, and yourself btw, don't forget yourself.

Eiii

• Autococker
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2009, 04:52:40 PM »
http://dplogin.com/forums/index.php?topic=12070.0
http://dplogin.com/forums/index.php?topic=3295.0

You say slowly imploding, I say quickly. I was preaching fire and brimstone before it was cool. ;)

Oh, another thing-- I've finally realized that I've stopped playing DP entirely. I formatted my computer a couple weeks ago, and was shocked just yesterday when I tried to download and check out a new map, only to find that DP WASN'T THERE. The game's just not fun because of the excretory openings that strut around in the clan scene and troll pubs. Then the pubbers idolize the big clan men, and the few who move up become the excretory openings they idolized. Thanks er33t.

Henkka

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2009, 05:35:12 AM »
If everyone were as great as i am, we wouldn't have this problem with the community.

Bix

• Autococker
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2009, 10:21:09 AM »
Your opinion on the clan scene is very extreme. eR33t, 3iob, and uR have been around for quite a while.

UnRateD

• Autococker
« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2009, 02:07:39 PM »
Im not being a douchebag. Im expressing my feelings about ViciouZso he knows I dont like him whilst wishing him goodbye as he is an important member of the Digital Paintball Community.

lekky

• Autococker
« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2009, 03:26:46 PM »
Good riddance, one less stinkin Brit the better :D

RoBbIe

• Autococker
« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2009, 03:42:58 PM »
Bye don't come back. VisciouZ  Please PLEASE!!! never come back... say im whats making the game die  haven't even been around lately you stupid excuse for a committee member.. Go cry to mom then be back here to waste more of your life and wishing yourself more respect talking about me.. when you come back 1v1 me ill own you.. actually just stay way don't come back one less idolized noob thinking there so great cause they can code and make fun of people that they don't even know.. maybe if you get to know me you wouldn't be suck a detective

Spook

• Autococker
« Reply #12 on: May 18, 2009, 03:43:32 PM »
EIII isn't too far off based at least.

LOL @ Robbie

XtremeBain

• Developer
  • Autococker
« Reply #13 on: May 18, 2009, 03:49:34 PM »
You gotta be an asshole to put up with a bunch of idiot 10 year olds like RoBbIe who come into the clan scene and think they're good.

RoBbIe

• Autococker
« Reply #14 on: May 18, 2009, 03:51:44 PM »
You gotta be an asshole to put up with a bunch of idiot 10 year olds like RoBbIe who come into the clan scene and think they're good.

i know im 10...... man cant wait till eiii leaves hopefully your next XtremeBain... and FOR 1 IM NOT 10 YOU IDIOT!!!

skitzo

• Autococker
« Reply #15 on: May 18, 2009, 04:02:59 PM »
when you come back 1v1 me ill own you..

UH OH GUYS WATCH OUT 1V1 IS GONNA GO DOWN GO BUY YOUR TICKETS NOW!!!

RoBbIe

• Autococker
« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2009, 04:04:18 PM »
haha skitzo  remember when we 1v1 for names and i beat you and you cried on vent and said someone already had it and you cant give it to me hahahahha

magalhaes

• Autococker
« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2009, 04:11:41 PM »
I present to you the Digital Paint: Paintball 2 community. lol.

lilb990

• Autococker
« Reply #18 on: May 18, 2009, 04:15:49 PM »
haha skitzo  remember when we 1v1 for names and i beat you and you cried on vent and said someone already had it and you cant give it to me hahahahha

For 1 robbie probably everybody posting on this topic can surely own you in 1v1's. But what do those do? Do they make you feel better? ViciouZ was a good committee member while he was around and a great player i actually got to play with him a couple of times a while back and he is a pretty cool guy to hang around. I don't know Robbie how you haven't been forum banned with KnacK because no body wants to deal with your 10 yr old ass like XtremeBain has stated. So how about YOU go and leave this community how about YOU leave and never come back how about YOU go do something with your life because really you and the rest of these 10 yr olds that play this game are the ones who are killing this game.

KI3S

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #19 on: May 18, 2009, 04:35:03 PM »
I pre-ordered my ticket!!!! :D