Author Topic: December 2012  (Read 7471 times)

RoBbIe

• Autococker
December 2012
« on: May 19, 2009, 08:33:58 PM »
Noone has brought this up so i decided i would. Tell me if you think its going to happen, possibly or Conspiracy or BS!!!

1. The Mayans predicted the end by using there great calender made from a series of dials and note that this calender was really advance it can tell us when lunar and solar eclipses will occur also they predicted many other things that has came true like ww1 and 2

2. The computer i think it was called web bot. It predicted the twin tower accident by popping up words indicating terrorism correct me if im wrong but it would not make sell dates or anything past year 2012 and a series of words would pop up like death and words indicating the end of the world. Web Bot warnings are like the prophesies of Nostradamus

3. Recently we discovered 3 super volcanoes set to erupt soon possibly 2012 and, if you know what a super volcano is it could easily destroy the world

4.  Nostradamus.....dont wanna type it out tired soo ill copy and paste a lil and give link if you wanna know more     

He wrote his prophecies in a poetic style, in “quatrains.” Many of his prophecies dealt with disaster such as plagues, earthquakes, wars, floods and the coming of three antichrists. However his predictions are vague and people tend to apply his words to many situations. Some examples of his predictions are

http://www.2012endofdays.org/more/Nostradamus.php

If i missed anything or wanna fix anything please feel free to do so. So just tell me what you think and if i missed some info about predictions or anything else telling about December ,2012

RoBbIe

• Autococker
Re: December 2012
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2009, 08:42:20 PM »
some predictions i found for 2012 (copy and pasted)

1. There have been three or four previous races and ages of humanity (depending upon the source you read).  All of these have been destroyed in major cataclysms.  December 21.2012 marks the end of this age and it will end in major catastrophes such as Earthquakes.  (see commentary on this statement below)

2. For half of the katun (20 year Mayan cycle) there will be food, for half some misfortunes. This katun brings the end of the "word of God." It is a time of uniting for a cause.

3. As we pass through transition there is a colossal, global convergence of environmental destruction, social chaos, war and ongoing Earth changes.

4.  The Earth will undergo a magnetic field shift, reversing the polarity of the planet.

5.  An asteroid or comet will collide with the Earth.

Bix

• Autococker
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2009, 09:05:04 PM »
should have copy and pasted everything.

KnacK

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2009, 09:33:26 PM »
Would have been nice to post references.....

Justinph5

• Autococker
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2009, 09:45:42 PM »
LOL!.....       LOL!

Yeah, I'm sure everyone here has heard all of it. But half of that stuff looks like you just made half of that crap up.

First, the Mayan calendar didn't predict stuff like the WW's. And a man-made calendar cannot be infinite, maybe the year 2012 is when they didn't feel like making it anymore, since they would never see to that year anyways.

Second, the web bot is only a stock market tool. They are programs, they don't have a mind of their own to make predictions out of nothing. They probably just crawled over a bunch of conspiracy websites.

As for the predictions of super volcanoes, asteroids, and the such, if you've ever watched the discovery channel, you'd know there are predictions of things like that happening every few years, its not just 2012. I remember watching predictions like that for the 90's and all through the years 2000.

I do think there are some viable future predictions, but I won't post them here. You lacked doing any research on your list before you posted this, and just posted some word of mouth stuff. If I just posted stuff, I'd have a feeling it'd just pass along as word of mouth just like this stuff, not showing any real interest in it, so I'll save it :P

Spook

• Autococker
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2009, 10:24:57 PM »
What do you expect from the blight of our community?

paintwaster

• PGP
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2009, 03:41:40 AM »
iv heard of this before i think its just a bunch of bs, how do they even no if one of those will happen in my opinoin scientists are just scaring people, ill have to see it to beleive it.

Fuzz Ball

• VM-68
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2009, 04:56:48 AM »
Man this topic seems to come up everywhere...

Anyway, there's a wiki article on it: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_Doomsday_prediction

KI3S

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2009, 03:02:30 PM »
I wonder what Robbie got on his IQ test.

Anyways whatever is going to happen in the future, why do people care? Whatever happens, happens. If people really did know that in 2012 something was going to happen, what does it matter? Things in this world happen based off peoples actions.

Say something was really supposed to happen, and then someone made a totally different action then what was planned. It would change everything. I don't see why people want to know what's going to happen in years to come. Actions that people take every day change the future for them, and for people around them. There's countless possibilities as to what can happen.

We can't even predict the weather for tomorrow and know 100% that its going to be that way. We don't know how many accidents there will be tomorrrow, or deaths,or births, or anything for that matter. So why try to find out whats going to happen in 3 years?

eMo

• VM-68
« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2009, 03:56:59 PM »

4.  The Earth will undergo a magnetic field shift, reversing the polarity of the planet.

5.  An asteroid or comet will collide with the Earth.

These 2 statements are 100% true. The rest of them are garbage

lilb990

• Autococker
« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2009, 04:07:16 PM »
#5 is actually happening but they say that asteroid will hit us by 2020

paintwaster

• PGP
« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2009, 03:39:40 AM »
they said that the world would end in the year 2000, but it never i think its going to be the same thing on december 2012 just a fluke that scientists made

Cameron

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2009, 04:51:03 AM »

I read an article a couple of years ago when they predicted that one was going to hit sometime in June/July 2017, might still have it lying around so i'll try and fish it out.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/721500/posts

Some sources say yes and some say no, that one says 2019, so it might continuosly change, but I now remember that that link's article has the same asteriod I read about.

RoBbIe

• Autococker
« Reply #13 on: May 21, 2009, 04:52:22 AM »
they said that the world would end in the year 2000, but it never i think its going to be the same thing on december 2012 just a fluke that scientists made

true but 2000 did not have enough proof to even compare to 2012..  And by the way guys you say i made that stuff up i didn't it is what some of the rumors about 2012 going around. The world could end any day. Why not today. I say just be ready i know some of the stuff is going to happen like The Earth will undergo a magnetic field shift, reversing the polarity of the planet. The poles will shift but unless you have a compass you will not notice any change a black hole sits in the center of our galaxy but it does have much of an influence on us. If its rotation axis were pointed at earth telescopes might see a lot of X-ray and radio noise from it, but we are too far for any large effect also it rotates the way the galaxy does and therefore we are looking at its equator and earths rotation can't change significantly because of the conservation of its angular momentum.

KnacK

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #14 on: May 21, 2009, 05:40:00 AM »
Would have been nice to post references.....

Fuzz Ball

• VM-68
« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2009, 07:04:11 AM »

Well guess that means were gonna need to change every atlas in the world...

Bix

• Autococker
« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2009, 07:48:26 AM »
true but 2000 did not have enough proof to even compare to 2012..  And by the way guys you say i made that stuff up i didn't it is what some of the rumors about 2012 going around. The world could end any day. Why not today. I say just be ready i know some of the stuff is going to happen like The Earth will undergo a magnetic field shift, reversing the polarity of the planet. The poles will shift but unless you have a compass you will not notice any change a black hole sits in the center of our galaxy but it does have much of an influence on us. If its rotation axis were pointed at earth telescopes might see a lot of X-ray and radio noise from it, but we are too far for any large effect also it rotates the way the galaxy does and therefore we are looking at its equator and earths rotation can't change significantly because of the conservation of its angular momentum.

I hope my grammar was better than yours when I was your age.

Justinph5

• Autococker
« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2009, 08:06:49 AM »
true but 2000 did not have enough proof to even compare to 2012..  And by the way guys you say i made that stuff up
2000 Had just the same amount of proof. And you're still making stuff up...

I say just be ready i know some of the stuff is going to happen
You're so certain things are going to happen, so explain them instead of making a general statement all the time. What does a black hole have Anything to do with 2012? And if you read all your facts again, you'll see there's no evidence supporting the Earth changing poles in 2012, dumbnut. (It can't even happen in an instant) You're thinking about the sun changing its poles in 2012, which the sun does frequently.

Like Knack has been bugging ya'll. Give us references to your statements. And they better NOT be conspiracy websites.

Based on my extensive research, "2012 is going to be the most grandest time for apology"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSlbejE2cIc

Dukky

• Stingray
« Reply #18 on: May 21, 2009, 10:26:20 AM »
Every single end of the world prediction EVER so far has been wrong. What makes you sure that this one is correct?

S8NSSON

• Autococker
« Reply #19 on: May 21, 2009, 11:21:55 AM »

These 2 statements are 100% true. The rest of them are garbage

GTFO and read something ...
http://neo.jpl.nasa.gov/ca/
http://neo.jpl.nasa.gov/risk/

I hope someone can prove these theories. I will MAX my credit cards OUT and party headed into 2012 if it can be proven fact!