Author Topic: *gasp* Is dd9 a haxx0r? you make the decision.  (Read 14521 times)

dystro

• Stingray
*gasp* Is dd9 a haxx0r? you make the decision.
« on: June 23, 2009, 02:40:17 PM »
Here's dd9's demo from a match a couple days ago with insane vs oxz.  It's more than obvious that he has clearwalls and a ratbot.

Some suspicious times to carefully look at:

19:45
19:05
18:40
16:00
13:00
11:30
10:15
9:21
8:58
5:46
3:27

Enjoy.

EDIT: people seem to be having issues downloading the attached demo, so here is a link to d/l it:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=EICRPJ3V

dystro

• Stingray
Re: *gasp* Is dd9 a haxx0r? you make the decision.
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2009, 02:59:39 PM »
Also i heard rumors circulating that he had a website up not too long ago that was distributing a ratbot, anyone want to shine some light on this?

Gamabunta

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2009, 03:05:20 PM »
Yeah, sure I can give some info about it, where did you hear it, though? The web has been blocked on my request, and its origin is being discussed within the committee.

Edit: Just watched this demo, half of those times doesn't show anything at all, about 2:50 I'd say there are suspicious shots, but overall I don't see no ratbot.

lilb990

• Autococker
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2009, 03:06:59 PM »
In that demo if that's not walling than wow...lol..

JiGSaW

• Autococker
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2009, 03:37:26 PM »
Gamabunta, how are you part of the committee.

That was the most idiotic thing i've ever heard.  The only reason the ratbot isn't workin to the full potential is because he has a 260 ping, nothing more.  I downloaded the ratbot off of dd9s website and used it in my own server, it had auto shoot/impulse/fov and everything was toggle-able.

It's not hard to have wallhacks and purposely walk out in front a line so you don't have a perfect score so no one asks questions.  Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that dd9 has something.

EDIT: I got some logs somewhere as well from dd9, i'll post them when I find them.

Gamabunta

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2009, 03:43:36 PM »
Hell yeah, JiGSaW is the pr0 here and knows all about hacks and whatsoever. What does me being on the committee has to do with seeing no ratbot on this demo? dd9 has been accussed about 100 times so far, most of them he gave his demos, and noone yet decided to start a thread. Why? Because they didn't see hacks, maybe?

How do you know about that website? Was it posted in public? If yes, by whom? If no, were you searching for a ratbot? Think before you post, cause it may hurt you in the future.

Oh, and that 260 ping you mentioned - what does it
have to do with how fast you turn your mouse?

Look at 7:20-7:15 and tell me if you could do this with a ratbot on (never had one, so I don't know, but neither I believe it's possible).

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2009, 03:58:14 PM »
Watched the demo and didn't find anything really. I might of missed something but I didn't notice any shots like that looked like he was botting and half your times listed was just him holding down his trigger than somebody would run into the line. If you watch, they are reconning the spots he lines, a few 'lucky' times, which who knows, could be walls. But IMO he did not wallhack or use a ratbot.

Delphi

• Committee Member
  • VM-68
« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2009, 04:34:01 PM »
Watched the demo and didn't find anything.

+cmon don't allways start crying the moment you lose, gets boring
+dd9 and przemx are not german no idea who's the 3rd (and yes there are more countries than 1 in europe)
+ofc the only reason they won was the ratbot ! oh no the 2v3 ! oh no the wh ! cause you are unbeatable ---- not.

Dave

• VM-68
« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2009, 04:40:46 PM »
in this demo if he doesnt rat then wow.. :/ :/  :'( i knew that he hacks much

Santader

• VM-68
« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2009, 04:41:24 PM »
his "lucky" shots look like aimbot at all the  time

dystro

• Stingray
« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2009, 05:17:44 PM »
Watched the demo and didn't find anything.

+cmon don't allways start crying the moment you lose, gets boring
+dd9 and przemx are not german no idea who's the 3rd (and yes there are more countries than 1 in europe)
+ofc the only reason they won was the ratbot ! oh no the 2v3 ! oh no the wh ! cause you are unbeatable ---- not.

Nobody even mentioned anything about a country in the whole thread, so it seems to me you're trying to initiate something.  Be quiet.  I'd like some unbiased opinions without any flaming.  Thanks.

flip

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2009, 05:37:59 PM »
keeps cycling to dl it now.

dystro

• Stingray
« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2009, 05:44:14 PM »
http://www.filehosting.org/file/details/41031/team_i_oth.dm2 

Another place to access it, if need be.

Justinph5

• Autococker
« Reply #13 on: June 23, 2009, 07:35:09 PM »
....*nice topic name*....  wowzor?

JiGSaW

• Autococker
« Reply #14 on: June 23, 2009, 07:42:55 PM »
Hell yeah, JiGSaW is the pr0 here and knows all about hacks and whatsoever. What does me being on the committee has to do with seeing no ratbot on this demo? dd9 has been accussed about 100 times so far, most of them he gave his demos, and noone yet decided to start a thread. Why? Because they didn't see hacks, maybe?

How do you know about that website? Was it posted in public? If yes, by whom? If no, were you searching for a ratbot? Think before you post, cause it may hurt you in the future.

Oh, and that 260 ping you mentioned - what does it
have to do with how fast you turn your mouse?

Look at 7:20-7:15 and tell me if you could do this with a ratbot on (never had one, so I don't know, but neither I believe it's possible).

You're a clown, dd9 showed me that website himself.  Downloaded it and played with it on my own server with acebots. 

You don't automatically get good in a month, sorry.

dd9

• PGP
« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2009, 01:47:22 AM »
ROFL :-D Insane crying much, if i have ratbot, why i have so much suck aim in this match? And walling? Just tiping and I just heart you and its easy map, so i know where you go sometimes. And website dd9.wbs.cz create idiot DAVE. Its not my website, not my photo and I dont send there ratbot, i havent it and i dont know where I can download it (now yes, LOL, if you understand)... OMFG dont cry pls :-) GG
PS: Sorry for my bad eng.

pif

• Stingray
« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2009, 02:57:51 AM »
I don't understand . I just saw some americans with fun names playings oxmoze . That was very close until the end , hopefully you were on your server ^^ . And sometimes Yes dd9 got a better aim than you with a 252 ping (at 24 20 for example) . A normal game with normal shots (camp , rush , line , critical moments ) . Oxmoze had a better knowledge of the map and better recons , they won coz of that . For the 2v3 (1 round) i think they didn't understand if your teamate left coz of rage or something else : )
ps : "so boring playing germans " , just for you bangy and dd9 are czechs , prezmx is polish . There's something around the germany called "Europe" with some cool countries , you should visit this part of the world one day (pm me if you want some information about the travel rates)

Edgecrusher

• Autococker
« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2009, 03:43:22 AM »
dd9 was accused of hacking many time. I must say that I also thought he hacked.

After specing him few times, I saw no ratbot whatsaever, he just has good aim. And people must learn to live with the fact that there will allways be someone that is better than them. That's a fact and course of life. EVEN filthy euros.

Now don't get this off track. If he suspects he ratbots, he has every reason to put it here. It's for committee to decide wheather it's rat or not. I haven't watched it but from my previous experience I don't think he hacks.

And yeah, that website is fake.

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #18 on: June 24, 2009, 04:08:16 AM »
Riddick: "not really a win"
Riddick: "2v3"

Haha.

Edit: OoooO, then the rage quit.

Gamabunta

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #19 on: June 24, 2009, 04:48:49 AM »
You're a clown, dd9 showed me that website himself.  Downloaded it and played with it on my own server with acebots. 

Show me some proof? Why haven't you contacted the committee? You must be raging here, cause you don't think when you type.

You don't automatically get good in a month, sorry.

He's been playing for much longer, just for your information. And no, you're not the best, not even close to being. If you see any hack there, it just means you are amazed by dd9's aim/shots/predictions, that means you would never do so, and thus makes you look bad.