Author Topic: Change EV1 beta server login?  (Read 4820 times)

RoBbIe

• Autococker
Re: Change EV1 beta server login?
« Reply #20 on: July 09, 2009, 12:15:38 AM »
Robbie, if I gave you admin to a server, would you distribute it like that?  You are given the admin to change the map ONLY to your own so you can put it into testing on the server.  Honestly, with what someone said above, having login connected to your own account would be great, I believe it was in the feature requests board at one point as well.  Then somehow link the login to changing to only your map....

No i wouldnt, i didnt log in right, i had my computer crash recently or i would post my demo, and the guy needed to change map so i decided to say again, its all fun and games :)

musickid999

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #21 on: July 09, 2009, 02:51:11 AM »
Just change the password and only distribute to mappers who are trustable. Have a list of them. Anyone who logs in with the op who isn't on the list, ban them from the server. Simple.

RoBbIe

• Autococker
« Reply #22 on: July 09, 2009, 02:01:46 PM »
Just change the password and only distribute to mappers who are trustable. Have a list of them. Anyone who logs in with the op who isn't on the list, ban them from the server. Simple.
Pointless, then you cant test, I am trustable i keep your login safe musik :)

Kyuuchi

• Autococker
« Reply #23 on: July 09, 2009, 02:05:38 PM »
no. you are not trustable. u wont keep musiks login safe. now throw your computer out of your window.

RoBbIe

• Autococker
« Reply #24 on: July 09, 2009, 02:08:46 PM »
no. you are not trustable. u wont keep musiks login safe. now throw your computer out of your window.
Lmao, i had it for almost 1 year, so be quiet, I knew musik since he was a dp toddler, and i helped him with many things, He knows im a nice guy and very trustable, its just noobs like you on the forum thinking that skill lies behind the forum,

Kyuuchi

• Autococker
« Reply #25 on: July 09, 2009, 02:11:35 PM »
sry are u talking to me? cos i dont understand a word your ass is saying to me

RoBbIe

• Autococker
« Reply #26 on: July 09, 2009, 02:12:50 PM »
sry are u talking to me? cos i dont understand a word your ass is saying to me
Sorry u boy or girl? Cause i cant tell

Justinph5

• Autococker
« Reply #27 on: July 09, 2009, 02:28:06 PM »
Robbie and Kyuuchi, quit talking in my thread...

I've locked this topic because of Robbie and Kyuuchi being immature. Only Jitspoe's comments on the matter will be accepted because of them ruining the thread.

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #28 on: July 09, 2009, 04:21:05 PM »
I don't really have time to deal with redistributing logins and figuring out who I can trust and whatnot.  It would probably just be a week or two before the situation is back to this.  What I really need to do is work on login-id specific logins: http://dplogin.com/dplogin/featurevote/feature.php?id=10133