Author Topic: BSP making  (Read 1915 times)

Deathray75

• PGP
BSP making
« on: July 12, 2009, 10:23:21 AM »
now i have used BSP and i have a mannuel on how to use it and it great but it the testing part that doesnt work the export part which one and when it goes on dp2 it goes cant find inprogress/mymap plz plz plz help me   ;D ???

RoBbIe

• Autococker
Re: BSP making
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2009, 03:12:01 PM »
Did you delete the in progress file and make a folder titled in progress,  it will be in your paintball maps folder,

Deathray75

• PGP
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2009, 03:40:33 PM »
Nope, well i have but another file keeps coming back

_burnt

• Autococker
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2009, 08:50:49 AM »
Nope, well i have but another file keeps coming back

???

Delete file named "inprogress" from you paintball maps folder. Then create a folder there and rename it to inprogress. Simple???

Deathray75

• PGP
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2009, 04:50:52 AM »
???

Delete file named "inprogress" from you paintball maps folder. Then create a folder there and rename it to inprogress. Simple???

it's not easy cuz when i changed the game/dic on BSP to save the.map file into inporgress and export it a error comes
C:\games\paintball2\pball\maps\inprogress>call..compilers\qbsp testoutroom
the system can not find the path specified

C:\games\paintball2\pball\maps\inprogress>call..compilers\runmap testoutroom
the system can not find the path specified
press any key to continue...

what the hell does all that mean and what should i do?

musickid999

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2009, 07:28:44 PM »
You must have input an incorrect directory path into one of the config files then.
Where exactly do you have bsp and pball installed? Double check the directory path you edited. If nothing works, I'd say uninstall bsp and reinstall it again, changing nothing inside the settings folder until you're absolutely sure what it does.

Otherwise, if you installed both bsp and pball into the default drive (C:\), deleted the inprogress file and added an inprogress folder, everything should work fine.

Deathray75

• PGP
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2009, 03:50:32 PM »
i had installed it into C: but i moved the file "BSP" in to games in pball all the way to maps i thought this might solve the problem but made it worse. ill have a go moving the "bsp" file back into c:

P.S i have got everything the dic and all that the right place don't really know why this happens :-[ oh yeah back a go i had all my mp file delted for some reason them i panic then i reinstalled it ... thanks for the support guys