Author Topic: Weezy wallhacking/Possible Aimbot  (Read 10175 times)

WeeZy

• PGP
Re: Weezy wallhacking/Possible Aimbot
« Reply #20 on: July 20, 2009, 04:38:08 PM »
Back to Weezy, Myers told me to look over the pbcup_pforest demo this morning, and there was a moment at 18:50ish while watching with ZGH that looked most obvious.  I can't understand why you would make that little twitch to almost where he was being in the path while he was hidden from your view.  Also 15:58 looked a little suspicious, although it could've been recon.

if u noticed we had a player dead.  he reconned our wet bridge so i turned and shot him. not walls 

nick hop off da sack bro. ur not gonna get me banned. lol

Homingbullet

• VM-68
« Reply #21 on: July 20, 2009, 09:12:36 PM »
lmfao so funny committee ran by 15 year old kids.

Homingbullet

• VM-68
« Reply #22 on: July 20, 2009, 09:16:40 PM »
as for henrod - be quiet and stop being smart. revxp - player we both know very well and he happens to be a good friend of mine. showed me  the demo of u trying out the speedhax and ratbot in an er33t server, and here you are trying to act like u never hacked this game. drop some ballz kid.

Henrod

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #23 on: July 20, 2009, 10:30:36 PM »
as for henrod - be quiet and stop being smart. revxp - player we both know very well and he happens to be a good friend of mine. showed me  the demo of u trying out the speedhax and ratbot in an er33t server, and here you are trying to act like u never hacked this game. drop some ballz kid.
Homing I don't quite understand what you are saying. Aimbotting in a match is the same thing as speedhacking on a private server with friends? I wasn't even aware it was against the rules at the time as I had only been playing a matter of weeks. In my opinion there is a huge difference. As far as a ratbot goes, I downloaded that for the first time two weeks agot to see if a link the committee got was a real ratbot. I don't understand what "dropping ballz" is though so I may or may not have done that in a match. You'll have to clarify if thats a hack or not. I googled it and got this:

http://www.bclocalnews.com/okanagan_similkameen/vernonmorningstar/community/50796817.html

I actually support this endeavor wholeheartedly. Thank you for bringing it to my attention.

Justinph5

• Autococker
« Reply #24 on: July 20, 2009, 10:36:40 PM »
Homing, you're typical...

same exact whining as this old ban...
http://dplogin.com/forums/index.php?topic=12544.msg125590#msg125583

Fitz

• Stingray
« Reply #25 on: July 21, 2009, 10:48:20 AM »
Shockwave, you are so unbelievably pathetic, it never ceases to amaze me.

As for you trolling committee members, go ban more innocent people for "multiple accounts" (which is a laughable offense in itself).

User banned for this post
« Last Edit: August 03, 2009, 05:05:17 PM by jitspoe »

flip

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #26 on: July 21, 2009, 12:58:45 PM »

Funny I think the opposite. The hackers are always the 18 year old kids who can't stand being beat by the 15 year olds.
Another thing to think about is the possibility that the committee isn't a single minded person but a collection of random players who want to help clean up some issues. You don't send a sheep to kill a wolf. I have my own suspicions right now about a whole group of people and they have not been singled out because of WHO THEY ARE but for WHAT THEY ARE DOING. Please keep in mind it is human nature to want to brag about things and it documented to be the number 1 cause of leading investigators to the perpetrator of a crime.

shockwave

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #27 on: July 25, 2009, 12:09:35 AM »
lmfao, homing, fitz, weezy all crying at me because I posted two demos that people said looked like hacks. I was asked to put them on the forums by someone else due to him being banned from the forums. It doesn't make me feel any better posting these. Get your facts straight before you whine at me. And Iced, I always see you on here saying your teamates never hack although homingbullet was DETECTED, yes homing DETECTED, but they always come out being banned for hacks. Its just funny to me thats all. And yea im saying this to increase my post count :)

shockwave

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #28 on: July 25, 2009, 12:12:24 AM »
And Homing, the committee may be run by 15 year old kids, although most of the kids are alot more educated and mature then you are and will have better jobs then looking after bumblebees all day.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2009, 08:57:20 PM by shockwave »

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #29 on: July 25, 2009, 10:44:45 AM »
For everyone who couldn't understand what he ment, the person who always asks him to post is Riddick. Who as we know can cry harder then anyone in this game :) So to any clan that beats Riddick's - don't say bad stuff to his team, he's doing that enough on vent for everyone :)

Hate you Reaver :):)

coLa

• Autococker
« Reply #30 on: July 26, 2009, 02:04:08 PM »

I'm 22. Sorry.

Homingbullet

• VM-68
« Reply #31 on: July 26, 2009, 05:51:48 PM »
And yea Homing, the committee may be run by 15 year old kids, although most of the kids are alot more educated and mature then you are and will have better jobs then looking after bumblebees all day.
Posted on: Yesterday at 01:09:35 AMPosted by: shockwave 

lol - shockwave your mamma and daddy put together dont make the money i make. So cry bout it all u want or name my business whatever u want put at the end of the day i got a pocket full of cash. I dont need to go to college and spend 4 years min to figure out a way to earn money.

eMo

• VM-68
« Reply #32 on: July 26, 2009, 06:10:15 PM »

lol - shockwave your mamma and daddy put together dont make the money i make. So cry bout it all u want or name my business whatever u want put at the end of the day i got a pocket full of cash. I dont need to go to college and spend 4 years min to figure out a way to earn money.

lol, still haven't learned how to use the quote function still eh homing? I think you guys are getting way to personal for an online game. I mean shockwave common, how else are we going to get honey without some grunt working away getting stung in the butt for stuff we put on our toast.
anyways,
For an "adult" your immature as hell homing.... I wouldnt be able to tell you and any of those "15 year old comitee members" apart...
and as for weezy he definitely isnt hacking ..

Homingbullet

• VM-68
« Reply #33 on: July 30, 2009, 03:29:09 PM »
lol. g1 shk. lemme know when u stop the OMFG DID U SEE THAT, HOLY intercourse he dont die excrement. may be a sign of u growing up. myers its funny how u make dumb remarks when u dont no excrement about bees. stop hating.  bet your so proud over your remark . its so wierd myers how u and me were always cool when playing dp and once i get banned you turn into a complete moron. still confused about that.

SuKO-RU

• Stingray
« Reply #34 on: July 30, 2009, 08:20:04 PM »
Funny how the "complete moron" is about 100% better than you gramatically, Homing.  Still confused about that.  I also bet you feel like hot excrement when you can say for a "fact" that you know more about bees than a teenager.  Bet you're proud of that statement, seeing as your illiteracy would hinder you from understanding what exactly you are saying.

flip

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #35 on: July 31, 2009, 09:39:43 AM »
Can we get a lock?

Homingbullet

• VM-68
« Reply #36 on: July 31, 2009, 11:50:40 AM »
uhh English is my 2nd language, Ukrainian is my 1st so I don't pay attention or even try on forums lol. Suko no1 talking to you, i know your trying to be ms.educated on the forums but i really don't give a intercourse.