Author Topic: Global Login System (Implementation Discussion)  (Read 83214 times)

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
Re: Global Login System (Implementation Discussion)
« Reply #240 on: April 09, 2007, 01:32:59 PM »
Hey jitspoe is double clanning permitted???
No.

Apocalypse

• Autococker
« Reply #241 on: April 09, 2007, 02:35:01 PM »
K ty just wanted to clear that up. ;D

Apocalypse

• Autococker
« Reply #242 on: April 09, 2007, 02:37:57 PM »
Also can you create clans that are groups of others like say dead is the clan the you make like dead soldiers dead intelligence or would you just put the tags for each division on aswell as the general tag?

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #243 on: April 10, 2007, 01:08:15 PM »
Also can you create clans that are groups of others like say dead is the clan the you make like dead soldiers dead intelligence or would you just put the tags for each division on aswell as the general tag?
I'm not sure what you're asking here.  Currently there isn't a provision for making groups other than clans, and you can only be in one clan at a time.

b00nlander

• Autococker
« Reply #244 on: April 10, 2007, 01:38:42 PM »
Apocalypse - you can only enter one clan / squad.  If you want multiple squads in one clan, you need to define each squad as a "clan" in this login-system. If that is what you are talking about :)

Apocalypse

• Autococker
« Reply #245 on: April 10, 2007, 03:34:55 PM »
Apocalypse - you can only enter one clan / squad.  If you want multiple squads in one clan, you need to define each squad as a "clan" in this login-system. If that is what you are talking about :)

So then if one squad in the clan were responsible for one thing or were ranked lower or higher than the others you would make a separate clan thing?

Zorchenhimer

• Autococker
« Reply #246 on: April 10, 2007, 06:38:12 PM »
Like a sub-clan. Right?

KiLo

• Autococker
« Reply #247 on: April 10, 2007, 07:10:23 PM »
Like a sub-clan. Right?

That's what I thought of when I first read these posts.

Apocalypse

• Autococker
« Reply #248 on: April 11, 2007, 03:16:40 PM »
Ya basicly a sub clan Zorchenhimer maybe with a different tag like say tag is d for death then for this section db for deaths best

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #249 on: May 01, 2007, 01:42:08 AM »
I'm trying to decide if I should prevent multiple registrations from the same IP.

b00nlander

• Autococker
« Reply #250 on: May 01, 2007, 02:06:39 AM »
if you can keep the hardware-signatures apart, I wouldn't, because there are a bunch of people connecting through the same routers as I've seen so far... and IPs often are dynamic anyways.

KnacK

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #251 on: May 01, 2007, 05:40:02 AM »
Agreed,

Look at brothers playing the game from teh same connection, or heaven forbid me and MONEY playing.......

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #252 on: May 01, 2007, 12:18:28 PM »
Account registration is currently done through the website, so I can't keep track of the hardware id's, but I guess disabling multiple registrations from the same ip would cause more headaches than anything.

Smokey

• Autococker
« Reply #253 on: May 01, 2007, 05:30:59 PM »
Account registration is currently done through the website, so I can't keep track of the hardware id's, but I guess disabling multiple registrations from the same ip would cause more headaches than anything.
2 per IP, And any more need to go through jitspoe, perhaps a special request form.

Apocalypse

• Autococker
« Reply #254 on: May 02, 2007, 05:25:17 PM »
2 per IP, And any more need to go through jitspoe, perhaps a special request form.
I agree I know that it would really piss me off if my brother got banned and then I couldn't play I know there was an insident earlier like that with tank and sparky or something getting banned.

QED

• Stingray
« Reply #255 on: May 18, 2007, 05:53:49 AM »
I have been trying to login recently and cannot due to "invalid password" but I have changed nothing.  I cannot re-create my account myself, can I get some assistance?  It would be greatly appreciated.

login is qed

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #256 on: May 18, 2007, 11:34:14 AM »
Are you trying to log in to the website or in the game?

KnacK

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #257 on: May 18, 2007, 11:34:20 AM »
I agree I know that it would really piss me off if my brother got banned and then I couldn't play I know there was an insident earlier like that with tank and sparky or something getting banned.

And dont let your friend get on your pc while you are mowing the lawn....

QED

• Stingray
« Reply #258 on: May 19, 2007, 08:10:36 AM »
Trying to log into the site doesn't work and logging into the server in the game...  it just seems to hang.

KiLo

• Autococker
« Reply #259 on: May 19, 2007, 08:24:55 AM »
Trying to log into the site doesn't work and logging into the server in the game...  it just seems to hang.

In the game you may be behind a firewall and that is the problem. As for not logging into the site make sure that caps lock in not on because the password may be case sensitive.