Author Topic: Don't Read This.  (Read 2408 times)

KI3S

• 68 Carbine
Don't Read This.
« on: August 10, 2009, 12:15:36 PM »
Well, here's my goodbye thread. Most of you probably won't even care/don't know me, but its time for me to be done with this game.

What's killing this game is the people in it. Most people have forgotten what respect is, and really don't even care about anyone but themselves. This leads to hatred and fighting and spamming. You can't even play a match these days without the other clan either spamming the whole match, or the other clan making jokes and talking excrement. I shouldn't have to mute people during a match...where has this game gone?

Maybe it's just me.

The forums nowadays is chaos. From Robbie posting in every thread looking for a flame fest, to all these threads about requesting demo's and talking excrement to other players, to all these new threads about hackers getting caught.

I've tried my best to make this community better, but I'm giving up.

Maybe I'll be back, but I don't see the point anymore.

Goodbye all

-Bash

RoBbIe

• Autococker
Re: Don't Read This.
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2009, 12:18:06 PM »
hahah Im special, Thanks for including me in this piece of excrement topic

Whats ruining the community is idiots like you making these stupid threads and coming back a week or 2 later

but feel free to stay away for ever, Buh-Bye

~Robbie~

/*)>  <- my pet birdy

ViciouZ

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2009, 12:22:38 PM »
bye bash, see you in a month or two.

Whats ruining the community is idiots like you making these stupid threads and coming back a week or 2 later

Now I know what these threads are like, I wish I hadn't posted one :D :D :D :D :D

By the way, k13s, I think you're about a month out of date in your opinion of RoBbIe, and not entirely blameless either.

Spook

• Autococker
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2009, 02:40:27 PM »
You should just leave the game like I do, just leave, don't tell anyone, and come back whenever you feel like it. It's a fun game, in moderation, so just take a few months off and come back to either match or just pub. The game has always had a lot of trash talking in the matching community, and all your 6 months of playing can't say the game has either gotten better or worse.

Fuzz Ball

• VM-68
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2009, 02:58:56 AM »
...and talking excrement to other players...

Thanks for including me in this piece of excrement topic

Good job Robbie, you just pointed out the idiot in you.

fasian

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2009, 04:28:53 AM »
Good bye Bash.

pheeks

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2009, 07:18:59 AM »
Good bye bash :/

RiMiNi

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2009, 12:42:33 PM »
dannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn =[[[[ DP2 >>> RS

at least come on irc sometimes..

MaX_OwnAge

• PGP
« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2009, 10:01:08 PM »
I agree w/ Spook. When the idiots become too much, just step away for a little bit. You know you are gonna wanna play later, and a thread like this just opens the door for idiots like Robbie. Robbie, you are garbage. You are a terrible player and a cancer to this forum. You can say whatever you want, but everyone (including you) knows its true. So leave KIES alone and find something you're actually good at, like flipping burgers.

flip

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2009, 10:38:04 PM »
I agree w/ Spook. When the idiots become too much, just step away for a little bit. You know you are gonna wanna play later, and a thread like this just opens the door for idiots like Robbie. Robbie, you are garbage. You are a terrible player and a cancer to this forum. You can say whatever you want, but everyone (including you) knows its true. So leave KIES alone and find something you're actually good at, like flipping burgers.
I have to break you in a little,
Aren't you an old fart and have a new kid? Why do you even play this game? If you come on here to trash talk to little kids then you obviously have no life. You should grow up and get a job. Do you think your mom likes having you take up the space in her basement that she could be using to store her dead cats? Jeezus man,  get a life will ya.

J/K

Well if you don't make an appearance on vent soon I will revoke the J/K status.

Bash,

W/e. I know you and your dimwitted brother will be busy with school and other extracurricular activities but that doesn't mean you have to go hide. You better get on irc and vent as well occasionally to stay in touch.

nook

• VM-68
« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2009, 12:04:21 AM »
I have to break you in a little,
Aren't you an old fart and have a new kid? Why do you even play this game? If you come on here to trash talk to little kids then you obviously have no life. You should grow up and get a job. Do you think your mom likes having you take up the space in her basement that she could be using to store her dead cats? Jeezus man,  get a life will ya.

J/K

Well if you don't make an appearance on vent soon I will revoke the J/K status.

Bash,

W/e. I know you and your dimwitted brother will be busy with school and other extracurricular activities but that doesn't mean you have to go hide. You better get on irc and vent as well occasionally to stay in touch.
Owned!!