Author Topic: Crash using hacked skins.  (Read 19574 times)

Crash

• PGP
Crash using hacked skins.
« on: March 09, 2006, 02:36:36 AM »
made this just for fun, its got 16 jumps from my map propaint. Sorry to clan Krew for making you look so bad :P you guys are cool though. Length is 9 minutes. Songs have cuss words so cover your ears little kids.

*** Links removed as they encourage cheating ***
« Last Edit: March 09, 2006, 11:42:19 PM by jitspoe »

Reed

• VM-68
Re: [VID] Propainters - jump/skill movie
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2006, 07:22:48 AM »
170mb... F*ck That.

Eiii

• Autococker
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2006, 08:09:20 AM »
Quite.

SkateR

• Autococker
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2006, 05:20:42 PM »
There is 16 jumps in Propaint?

postmortem

• Stingray
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2006, 05:39:50 PM »
eh, i could see 16. i bet i can do them all too.

Herron

• VM-68
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2006, 11:29:43 PM »
super lame skin and paintball edits.

Dirty_Taco

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2006, 11:30:43 PM »
You know, I'm a philosophy major, I contemplate alot of deep topics. I consider alot of difficult arguments, many times i'm left with little or no explanation for some claims, and i try to figure out why someone would think or say such a thing. Regarding DP, I always tried to figure out why people liked playing 1-path maps, 7on7, with impact grenades. You do the same thing every round. How is that fun?

After downloading the movie in this post, the most daunting question ever was posed to me, one more difficult to figure out than any other i'd experienced. Namely,

How stupid would a person have to be make a video and post it in a public forum in which they are blatantly hacking?

I have tried my very best to try and comprehend just how stupid this someone would have to be. I mean, i figure such a person would barely have the ability to breathe much less work a computer. But i can't begin to imagine what a person like that would actually be like. Anyways thank you for presenting me with one of the most difficult questions I've encountered and you wont be participating in pbcup anymore.

P.S.
<Shreds> I cant login to the forum, but I'd like to say this message to crash. "Good Job at proving you are a freakin idiot" recording a video with hacks on... same goes the the rest of the CP morons and other names in the credits.

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2006, 11:43:36 PM »
I guess the license agreement wasn't clear enough.  Pehaps some time on the global ban list will help straighten things out for you.

DO NOT CHEAT

Plain and simple.  By installing, using, or owning Paintball2, you agree not to use any cheats or modify the game content in order to gain an unfair advantage while playing against human opponents.  Doing so will result in banishment from public servers, disqualification from competitions, and/or legal prosecution.

Eiii

• Autococker
« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2006, 01:02:34 AM »
Schnap. Now I'm regretting not downloading that movie. Kind of ironic that it's a 'skill' movie in which you hack.

Reed

• VM-68
« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2006, 04:58:16 AM »
Hahaha, are you serious? Hahaha, what an idiot. Haha, im crying.

lekky

• Autococker
« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2006, 09:36:53 AM »
lol..?

SkateR

• Autococker
« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2006, 12:47:28 PM »
Lmao, was he really hacking in that demo? Haha, nice way to rape yourself crash :(

[cP]CRASH

• PGP
« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2006, 01:55:00 PM »
wait you sayin i hack cause i changed the models back to the original quake 2 model and changed the paintball colors?

or you think i wallhack or aimbot, cause that would be a serious compliment LOL. ban me or whatever u wanan do but i dont hack ( like the real hack not just changing models which half the dp community does)

Filefront Mirror

Watch it again, we have a thing called \\\"Voice Recon\\\" commonly used in counter-strike or any other professionaly played game.

jit lol everything is \"licensed\" and \"copyrighted\" for you haha

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2006, 02:13:03 PM »
Let me see if I can spell this out more clearly.

MODIFYING THE GAME CONTENT IN ORDER TO GAIN AN ADVANTAGE IS CHEATING.

If the game was meant to have players with solid, bright colors, it would have come like that.  That kind of crap wouldn't slide in something like CS - making the terrorists neon pink or something, and I'm not going to let it slide here.  Maybe other people do modify their content, but since you not only hacked your skins, but posted a video of it and even encouraged it, I have no choice to set an example and ban you.  I don't care how many people do it.  It's blatant cheating and needs to stop.

[cP]CRASH

• PGP
« Reply #14 on: March 10, 2006, 02:19:29 PM »
lol ok cheating and hacking are different, lets call me a \"cheater\" instead because the models originally created for DP suked ass and the game was fine like uhh 2 years ago but you retardificated it

go cry yourself to sleep over this lol

[cP]CRASH

• PGP
« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2006, 02:21:13 PM »
lol ok cheating and hacking are different, lets call me a \\\"cheater\\\" instead because the models originally created for DP suked ass and the game was fine like uhh 2 years ago but you retardificated it. excrement man i dont blame anybody for replacing the models and excrement because the models SUK, but yea since you put your time into i understand you dont want anyone figuring out that you can change them.

go cry yourself to sleep over this lol

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2006, 03:09:20 PM »
You're not helping your case at all.  I'm going to move this thread to a more appropriate location.

SkateR

• Autococker
« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2006, 03:11:38 PM »
Lmao. The vid didnt extract for me, meddling winRAR.

bitmate

• Autococker
Re: Crash using hacked skins.
« Reply #18 on: March 10, 2006, 03:12:53 PM »
Then go and grab winRAR. ;D

Olbaid

• Autococker
Re: Crash using hacked skins.
« Reply #19 on: March 10, 2006, 04:08:30 PM »
I believe Clipz uses similar skins..