Author Topic: Clan's and how many members u can have  (Read 4760 times)

starfox900

• PGP
Clan's and how many members u can have
« on: August 23, 2009, 06:22:37 PM »
now iv been looking at the clan's and most have around 40 or 30 or 20 members one has 998 odd members which seems abit unfair in most game iv played there has allways been a limit to how many u can have in your clan or group
which give's everyone a fair chance to have a clan

maybe we could have that on here ?

Kyuuchi

• Autococker
Re: Clan's and how many members u can have
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2009, 06:28:27 PM »
Maybe this will help the clanscene
+1 for me

idias

• Autococker
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2009, 07:08:54 PM »
Actually agree on you, but everyone is free to do what they want. Like that contract idea, that forces someone to stay in a clan for a certain time, it wouldn't work because people have differences in their clans and sometimes things go wrong.

And recently you don't see many matching clans that have more than between 9 to 11 players.

Cameron

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2009, 07:21:53 PM »
Death Bringers isn't a clan.  Its just a group of people just just gets bigger, I've never seen one of them wear a tag, ever.  Clans can limit themselves, I'm sure lots of them do already.  You might want to have different teams from different countries to be able to play all throughout the timezones.  Might rack up about 5-6 teams there, of 5-6 people in each, etc.

RoBbIe

• Autococker
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2009, 07:22:59 PM »
it would be a good idea to have a limit, maybe of 5-8 members, but what would happen to clans with over 8 members atm if this gets added

Cameron

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2009, 07:26:45 PM »
it would be a good idea to have a limit, maybe of 5-8 members, but what would happen to clans with over 8 members atm if this gets added
8?!?!?!?!!? Your kidding right?  Did you read my post?

idias

• Autococker
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2009, 07:30:29 PM »

As I said don't think this should get added, and 8 members is a bit too low because there are clans that are euro - american, and with that number of people the chances of them matching are even lower.
Besides, this wouldn't help matching clans because people that are not soo good might be put on the side. Not to mention the clans that the members just pub, what happens to those?

8?!?!?!?!!? Your kidding right?  Did you read my post?

starfox900

• PGP
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2009, 07:54:49 PM »
well i see alot of people think about this as well

the clan im in TDD/tarts dirty den has 11 members tho
only 4 or 5 are active the rest seemed to download the game played and joined us then havent come back on as far as we know

but putting a limit of clan is good it is also bad in some ways
tho there are ways around the bad things i think i think this really needs to be talked about alot

like putting all the good points up and the bad points
then maybe try and sort a way around the bad points that people think of

atmays

• Autococker
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2009, 11:55:22 PM »
I think clans should be limited to 6 members. Even though I usually clan with people I know well, Im sure they wouldnt mind having a friendly battle their clan verse mines. Only thing that owuld be diff is the tag. Wont affect how we chill and talk on vent. My only prob would be picking the 5 I will clan with :D.

abnormal

• Autococker
« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2009, 02:48:26 AM »
I think clans should be limited to 6 members. Even though I usually clan with people I know well, Im sure they wouldnt mind having a friendly battle their clan verse mines. Only thing that owuld be diff is the tag. Wont affect how we chill and talk on vent. My only prob would be picking the 5 I will clan with :D.
6?? what the? I'd limit it to 15-20.

starfox900

• PGP
« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2009, 10:15:46 AM »
yea 15 - 20 is something i was thinking of as well seems the best amount as u have anoth members so hopefuly have anoth online alot

zimtstern

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2009, 10:18:32 AM »
6?? what the? I'd limit it to 15-20.

Ye -8 is such stupid.. I`d say 15.

starfox900

• PGP
« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2009, 10:23:27 AM »
ye with 15 or 20 members u will hopeful atleast have 10 or 8 members that are very active and come on alot
but if u say 8 or 6 like some are u will be lucky have members online at all

also just thought that if this get used there is a little problem if someone wants to make a clan they make one
but if there limted to 20 members they could just have someone make another clan so they have 40 members
tho there name will be diffrent abit and the tag its a problem