Author Topic: Possible Wallhack - Jeongwa  (Read 9603 times)

shockwave

• 68 Carbine
Possible Wallhack - Jeongwa
« on: November 12, 2009, 08:35:36 AM »
Myself and Kyuuchi were playing against some clan with Tehnoob and this Jeongwa kid. Some wierd stuff.. knew where we were etc. He said only his brother wallhacks not him...I asked him for his demo he said he didn't record it.

<[kuc]Jeongwa`> i'm not whking
<shk> demo
<[kuc]Jeongwa`> just my bro have
<[kuc]Jeongwa`> but me i dont use
<[kuc]Jeongwa`> sry
<[kuc]Jeongwa`> havnt record

Heres my demo: http://rapidshare.com/files/305981130/_eR33t-Gaming_match1_20091112_080040_0_airtime.dm2.html

JeongWa

• Autococker
Re: Possible Wallhack - Jeongwa
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2009, 08:38:36 AM »
First time i havnt brother so nice try and i only saw where you go on match x)

Kyuuchi

• Autococker
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2009, 08:46:47 AM »
So please submit your demo. Or did your brother delete it? ;)

Edgecrusher

• Autococker
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2009, 08:55:03 AM »
LMFAO.

shk, paf is one of the best EU players. Relatively unknown but he is.

Just give him your demo frenchie.

And yeah, he doesn't have a brother.

Btw. Shockwave, really, stop crying after every fking match. Almost every demo request thread is yours. And you found who hacking? Just get over yourself and start loosing like a man.

zimtstern

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2009, 08:59:34 AM »
LMFAO.

And yeah, he doesn't have a brother.

ol ye no need to hide just give your demo.
@shk "Myself and Kyduuchi were playing against some clan" you obv. see [kuc]tag so i think it was kuc ;)

JeongWa

• Autococker
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2009, 10:35:50 AM »

shockwave

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2009, 11:41:17 AM »
lmfao calm the hell down edge. They had no tag on...Never heard of the kid before... And i thought Temaru was Britney? I'm confused whos who.

shockwave

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2009, 11:41:42 AM »
90% of the time when i've accused someone of hacking they get banned 2-3 days later so idk what the hell your talking about.

Edgecrusher

• Autococker
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2009, 12:02:26 PM »
Temaru is Britney is Jeongwa is Software is Paf :)

Calm like Buda.

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2009, 02:19:01 PM »
The funny part about kuc coming in and blaming Shockwave of complaining about this, is the fact that we matched you lastnight with you guys requesting demo's. Shockwave wants the demo's and this is the only way you guys give it so he does it. Temaru made a thread about his own team hacking a 1v1 a few days ago. So it's not just shockwave, get over it. Edge, not you, but you're team did the same thing to shockwave lastnight.

It is true that 'some' of the people shockwave has reported have been banned shortly after, but many haven't been banned. It's from his perspective he thinks it's weird, therefore he requests the demo via IRC, but people refuse so he comes to forums. Only way to get it done. Shockwave is one of the more 'paranoid' ones about hacking, but plenty of others complain more.

@Zimtstern: you saw the vF tag and added the loss to #kids , soo it shows he's not the only one that needs to grow up ;)
@Temaru: Funny you have so much troubles doing it over IRC, yet you pm multiple people requesting demo's and they send them to you. I get a pm from you daily asking for 5 demo's cause you like watching people play.
@everyone: Almost everyone has 'requested demo's' of people thinking their hacking. Zimtstern, you've requested dd9's before yet he never got banned. But just give the dam demo's over IRC, don't always blame the person requesting the demo about the thread. This community is small, you know the generic skill of most people, so when they suddenly do good getting 'weird' or 'lucky' shots; it's noticed and thats how most people come to this conclusion of 'HACKING!!'. An example could be dd9, alot of people thinks he's hacked yet he's playing due to no1 having enough evidence and it's all because he randomly got really good that people think he hacks.

WeeZy

• PGP
« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2009, 03:14:26 PM »
90% of the time when i've accused someone of hacking they get banned 2-3 days later so idk what the hell your talking about.

llol who have u accused that got banned soon after? just curious

zimtstern

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #11 on: November 12, 2009, 03:50:23 PM »
"@Zimtstern: you saw the vF tag and added the loss to #kids , soo it shows he's not the only one that needs to grow up Wink "

did i ever say he should grow up? btw you didn`t turn 18, i think #kids is ok:)

Cameron

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #12 on: November 12, 2009, 03:51:35 PM »
@everyone: Almost everyone has 'requested demo's' of people thinking their hacking. Zimtstern, you've requested dd9's before yet he never got banned. But just give the dam demo's over IRC, don't always blame the person requesting the demo about the thread.
Mate, we have been trying forever to tell people to do that.  Theres no point telling them anymore.

Bangy

• PGP
« Reply #13 on: November 13, 2009, 05:31:50 AM »
LMFAO.

Btw. Shockwave, really, stop crying after every fking match. Almost every demo request thread is yours. And you found who hacking? Just get over yourself and start loosing like a man.

U had to say this to Zimt a few months ago, when we/you talked about dd9 ;). He and whole kuc did cry too. ( okay shk too :) )

Edgecrusher

• Autococker
« Reply #14 on: November 13, 2009, 07:50:59 AM »
U had to say this to Zimt a few months ago, when we/you talked about dd9 ;). He and whole kuc did cry too. ( okay shk too :) )

Bangy do NOT generalize.

Rocky

• Autococker
« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2009, 08:35:09 AM »
lol shk kid says everyone who kills him hacks =///// temaru is just good

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #16 on: November 13, 2009, 10:29:05 AM »
TeMaRu: use the forum to upload, or megaupload. I can't download your demo.

JeongWa

• Autococker
« Reply #17 on: November 13, 2009, 01:45:40 PM »

Prime24

• VM-68
« Reply #18 on: November 13, 2009, 03:19:13 PM »
cute how myers comes to shockwaves rescure and backs him up with a long essay no1 wants to read nor cares about..every demo link is broken...its prolly jus pure pwnage...thats reality shock

GohanOneKnife

• Stingray
« Reply #19 on: November 13, 2009, 03:40:31 PM »
cute how myers comes to shockwaves rescure and backs him up with a long essay no1 wants to read nor cares about..every demo link is broken...its prolly jus pure pwnage...thats reality shock

yes i must agree with prime24 myers u r definitely really bad and you must get better when you wanna mess with temaru.
i go drink much alcoholics drink now! intercoursein weekend