Author Topic: BEVIS SERVER ABUSE  (Read 2572 times)

Raoul_Duke

• PGP
BEVIS SERVER ABUSE
« on: April 03, 2006, 08:55:22 PM »
hey guys i just wanted to address something that just happened. i joined up on one of the graf. pub servers. anyways i am pgping bom and his team like crazy. like a seven streak.anyways after the round goes on and the same progresses on with me killing bom(not all pgp) and he talks trash after every kill claiming i have an aimbot or something.so i tell him finally im jus gonna ignore him. following that message [gt]BeVis joined up and kicked me. i tryed to reconnect but i have a temp ban. FOR WHAT?!? i am a 5 year vet playin dp. my old alias was stinger. how can i be kicked for being better than this punk and he calls his buddy in to come temp ban me??! what the intercourse. grow up u bastard and i meddling dare u to try to get a demo or proof of me hacking.ITS IMPOSSIBLE. i dont hack. show some respect and grow the hell up.

Eiii

• Autococker
Re: BEVIS SERVER ABUSE
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2006, 09:35:39 PM »
Okay: first, ze jokes.
grow up u bastard
:D

i  dare u to try to get a demo or proof of me hacking.ITS IMPOSSIBLE.
...he hides it so well!

Yeah. Pretty much all you can do until a higher power (like jits) steps in, or the admin steps down is play on a different server.

Bling

• Stingray
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2006, 01:41:45 AM »
BoM = PiCaSSo

If he is getting "owned" he tends to talk excrement...  BeViS on the other hand... I dont know, never played with him.  All i know is that Ritual or Bevis (maybe both) are 12 year olds. 
Also, if they think you hack tell them to demo you and post  it on the forums.  Let the people decide. ^^

Raoul_Duke

• PGP
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2006, 01:46:40 PM »
i dunno why bom is like that to me. me and mut used to be cool. but not anymore. but seriously cant a guy get a few good pgp shots in without being harassed?! its just a shame that the cheaters have ruined it for the rest of us.....i wish there was no such thing as a hack, and im sure most of u do too. too bad tho.OJ was tellim mes those gt guys were bad about this excrement, but i have never done anything to raise an eyebrow to question my integrity, nor do they have a demo ss anything...oh and bom ill 1v1 u pgp olny and repeat the hell outta what i did to u yesterday with jits blitz or any other person u might think is credible to ref and demo. BRING IT

SkateR

• Autococker
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2006, 02:05:23 PM »
GT uses "hacks" as an excuse for losing. As for who kicked you, I doubt it was Bevis. Was probably PiCaSSo

Raoul_Duke

• PGP
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2006, 02:24:04 PM »
ya i jus found that out i worked out the false accusation with bev. however im talkin to him right now to find out who and why. i jus wanna ask the person who did it unless it was boms female dog ass oh well...thnx for listening to me ranting and raving and hell

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2006, 02:33:51 PM »
GT uses "hacks" as an excuse for losing
Who in GT are you talking about boy? You better check your self before you wreck yourself.

Raoul.

Who in GT currently accused you of hacking? If you have a problem with a 12 year old, then so be it. He is just a kid dont act his age.

Skater to generalize GT as a bunch of whiners think on this. Well our record this in ppbcup year is not to hot, with that in mind how many post have you seen here or vent conversations have you heard that you can prove that have us calling our victors cheats? NONE. Your accusations is a worthless as your skill :)  Go find someone else to talk crap about, that seems to be your forte you hypocrtical crap stirring duche. Now in the past i would have agreed with you in part. Thats the past, stop living in it.

Hugs for drugs
-L

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2006, 02:57:59 PM »
BOM/Picasso isn't even in GT anymore, is he?

BeViS

• PGP
« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2006, 03:05:57 PM »
no he is not in Clan [GT] anymore

BeViS

• PGP
« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2006, 03:07:55 PM »
and for the person that made this section i was already in bed at 9:55 PM and also i haven't got the GT login so how could i do it?

SkateR

• Autococker
« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2006, 03:37:07 PM »
Loial Im not going to even read your post. All they do on vent is shout hacks the whole time. Thanks.

SkateR

• Autococker
« Reply #11 on: April 04, 2006, 04:21:18 PM »
OK now that ive read loials post and laughed out loud I have some 'splaining to do. When I was in GT and on vent every single night, ALL YOU GUYS WOULD DO IS WHINE ABOUT GETTING SHOT ETC. Ok, matching any clan, "HACKS" playing pub youd spam your little  "--__---_---WALLLHACK-__--_-_-_" fancy binds like newbies. That is all of your excuses for getting killed. All sandman does is whine about how people mod their hit boxes, snipen cant handle being killed. I can only imagine what hes like in matches. So much more then that. I dont feel like typing.

Derrek

• Stingray
« Reply #12 on: April 04, 2006, 04:28:10 PM »
Loial Im not going to even read your post. All they do on vent is shout hacks the whole time. Thanks.

skater...lately all you have done is bad mouth GT.  You have not been on vent recently to know what is going on.  you keep bringing up old experiences as proof of how bad GT is.  BTW, think about who had those binds, and who is still playing.  All I can say is Shush.

Loial...I think what skater was trying to say is that there are some people in GT that yell 'HAX' when they are getting mowed over by a better player.   There may be some that do that.  I do that on the servers at times, but only to people that I am friendly with, and it is just a joke.  Most people that I say that to know I am joking and don't take offense to it.  If they do...I appologize.

Raoul_Duke.... I told you on IRC last night (you must not have seen it) was that it was not Bevis that kicked you.  It was sharon.  She told you before she did, that you were lagging on the server *hard* and screwing up the game.  Sorry you got booted from the game, but thats life.

Next time before posting a bogus message about *who* kicked you...and assuming *why* they kicked you...you should read your scroll back in the console.

-Derrek

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #13 on: April 04, 2006, 05:17:37 PM »
When I was in GT
Nuff said.

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #14 on: April 04, 2006, 07:28:15 PM »
Considering this was a false accusation to begin with, I'm just going to lock this thread.