Author Topic: homingbullet/vlad botting  (Read 19621 times)

dystro

• Stingray
homingbullet/vlad botting
« on: January 17, 2010, 01:44:44 PM »
well it's that time again folks.. apparently now homingbullet bought 6 servers and keeps one private and not logged in so they can cheat and let him play (69.164.194.43:28920).

Here is his demo, homing playing under vlad's name:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/mt4dfyemnyy/homing.dm2

Also, shk seemed so proud of the way he played he had to make a youtube video admitting it was homingbullet playing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klaPhMUq4VQ

Not to mention they even lost the map and match...

not going to list specific fishy times in the demo as its pretty obvious throughout, especially towards the middle, and 40-51 seconds or so in the youtube video.

Enjoy guys, and gg uR.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2010, 02:10:41 PM by dystro »

JiGSaW

• Autococker
Re: homingbullet/vlad botting
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2010, 02:12:38 PM »
I also wanted to point out the fact that they try to give out the ip to unsuspecting clans so they can use whatever names they want and so they can hack against them.

War

• Stingray
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2010, 02:15:30 PM »
wow that is rediculous.. figures he would do this

Snoopdog123(CheMiCaL)

• Stingray
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2010, 05:08:53 PM »
LMFAO AT [10:20] weird. [8:10] shooting the wall while coming down 1.[4:10] another weird shot. is Vlad banned? because if not why do they gotta play in a privet server when all their players and not banned?

vLaD

• Autococker
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2010, 05:13:28 PM »
this is vlad and homingbullet  does not know how to setup servers. i got a  linux host and i setup all the servers. yes i setup the servers yes i have a server for people to play that are banned. is it against the rules? they went to that server. in that demo they clearly knew that the server did not operate under global login. does it matter what name they go by on a server not run by global login? just because u got your ass handed back to you does not mean hacks where used you sorry piece of excrement. coming here and hating on the only clan that cares about dp. you are no longer welcome in dp and will be banned from all uR servers.

recon was used in demo. and no vlad is not banned.  i got 1 private server and 6 public with global_login 2

Snoopdog123(CheMiCaL)

• Stingray
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2010, 05:18:14 PM »
i got nothing against you I'm just saying some things were weird. and there was no point in using a privet server when you all were not banned. just makes no sense.

vLaD

• Autococker
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2010, 05:21:19 PM »
only homie is banned i was not available. so homie playes as a 3rd. i don't hack and never hacked.

me and atmays pay for the servers.
no hacks where used in that scrim also.
dystro got a stick up his ass.

vLaD

• Autococker
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2010, 05:28:31 PM »
please lock this post. nothing can be done since no rules have been broken or any hacks been used. Dystro just wanted to be "cool"

dystro

• Stingray
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2010, 05:45:35 PM »
this is vlad and homingbullet  does not know how to setup servers. i got a  linux host and i setup all the servers. yes i setup the servers yes i have a server for people to play that are banned. is it against the rules? they went to that server. in that demo they clearly knew that the server did not operate under global login. does it matter what name they go by on a server not run by global login? just because u got your ass handed back to you does not mean hacks where used you sorry piece of excrement. coming here and hating on the only clan that cares about dp. you are no longer welcome in dp and will be banned from all uR servers.

recon was used in demo. and no vlad is not banned.  i got 1 private server and 6 public with global_login 2

thanks for the laugh.  ass handed to us? you lost.  gg.   thanks for banning me from your servers for telling the forums how it is ;)

Not to mention --

Homingbullet, Homi3, a1mbot, Silentthreat (5634)
Reason: Multiple accounts, aimbot, modified content

*cough*

JiGSaW

• Autococker
« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2010, 05:55:07 PM »
only homie is banned i was not available. so homie playes as a 3rd. i don't hack and never hacked.

me and atmays pay for the servers.
no hacks where used in that scrim also.
dystro got a stick up his ass.

I think you're inbred, you and homing both.  You don't seem to get anything anyone says to you.  I don't even have to talk excrement to you, you make fun of yourself just by posting on here.

User banned for this post.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2010, 09:12:39 PM by jitspoe »

vLaD

• Autococker
« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2010, 05:57:51 PM »

in a futile attempt to make yourself look better you portray your true stupidity.
help society go jump off a cliff.

actually from that video you guys lost.
like i said i banned you for your stupidity. i don't want it to screw up society by letting rejects ruin our dp society.
i know nothing will come out of this thread but i am mad at the idiot level of these two.

eugenics

• Stingray
« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2010, 06:04:15 PM »
vlad, look at the DEMO and the VIDEO both.

i know someones just playing dumb here, everyone
can see shock edited in about less than a minutes
worth of the demo dystro posted. there's even
footage of homingbullet playing against shep which
happened later and had nothing to do with the match.

if you are banned from the dplogin and play on someone
Else's name in a private server, it seems to me you are
ban evading. see, it may be a private server, but he
used YOUR NAME which was logged in, it'll kick anyone
off your name if they don't have YOUR PASSWORD.

clearly it shows this is the case. jitspoe refusing to
enforce ban evasion is the problem.

dystro

• Stingray
« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2010, 06:08:07 PM »
in a futile attempt to make yourself look better you portray your true stupidity.
help society go jump off a cliff.

actually from that video you guys lost.
like i said i banned you for your stupidity. i don't want it to screw up society by letting rejects ruin our dp society.
i know nothing will come out of this thread but i am mad at the idiot level of these two.

again, how do you think we lost the map or match?  you guys lost.  get it through your skull lmao.

vLaD

• Autococker
« Reply #13 on: January 17, 2010, 06:10:04 PM »
eugenics read everything before you post.
i have a server running  that does not require global login. and they played on that server. on that server you can play being banned. and under what name u set your name to be it does not matter.

my account was never used.
and i am not banned

Cameron

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #14 on: January 17, 2010, 06:14:52 PM »
clearly it shows this is the case. jitspoe refusing to
enforce ban evasion is the problem.
Actually, the committee was given part of a decision on this, but nothing has come out of it yet.  Theres many scenarios that private servers can be involved in and they all need to have a decision made against them.

Oh and btw, login doesn't affect anything on private servers, so I could use your name, and I wouldn't get kicked. (vlad beat me to it)

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2010, 06:35:56 PM »
Even on a private server, hacking is hacking.

vLaD

• Autococker
« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2010, 06:36:58 PM »
as i said no hacks where used. they are more crying about him playing under my name.

Fitz

• Stingray
« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2010, 07:20:28 PM »
I think you're inbred, you and homing both.  You don't seem to get anything anyone says to you.  I don't even have to talk excrement to you, you make fun of yourself just by posting on here.

This is outright, unjustified flaming. Why is he still on these forums?

As for the issue at hand, I was under the impression that playing on a private server was similar to playing a game single player. What you do is based on your rules. By connecting to the global login system, you agree to the terms and conditions set out in the ToS when you create the account. They were not, however, connected to the global login system so.. yeah..

skitzo

• Autococker
« Reply #18 on: January 17, 2010, 07:26:29 PM »
To be honest, I'd consider it evading. When you're banned you shouldn't be able to play with other players online while you're banned. If you're banned but still play and scrim actively what's the point of being banned?

And as a side note to shockwave, slowmoing every kill in a video doesn't look good.

Cameron

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #19 on: January 17, 2010, 07:45:58 PM »
Scriming and Matching is where it becomes an issue.  More established players would notice it and request a login server so those banned players can't play, but if they are going to scrim/match against a new clan, they aren't aware of private servers and who can play/what they can do on the servers.